Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

What's The Best Place To Reside In Alimosho, Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What's The Best Place To Reside In Alimosho, Lagos (712 Views)

Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria / To Reside In Or Visit This Antarctic Town, You Have To Remove Your Appendix(Pic) / What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Place To Reside In Alimosho, Lagos by tmodeltoluene(m): 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
I am planning to relocate to Alimosho, Lagos due to the very large crowd and it will really boost up my business.
Now i really need your suggestion on the best area to live in alimosho part of Lagos considering these factors: cool and calm environment, constant electricity supply, good road network abd affordable rent.

Your suggestions are highly appreciated.
Thanks
Re: What's The Best Place To Reside In Alimosho, Lagos by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
Liasu RD, powerline bus stop. But network no good for that side cos of the powerline.
Re: What's The Best Place To Reside In Alimosho, Lagos by nwarosa: 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
fuckerstard:
Liasu RD, powerline bus stop. But network no good for that side cos of the powerline.
You don't need to get to Powerline exactly.

What's your budget anyway?
Re: What's The Best Place To Reside In Alimosho, Lagos by tmodeltoluene(m): 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
nwarosa:
You don't need to get to Powerline exactly.

What's your budget anyway?

200-250k per annum for rent
Re: What's The Best Place To Reside In Alimosho, Lagos by nwarosa: 5:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
tmodeltoluene:

200-250k per annum for rent
what size of apartment?
Re: What's The Best Place To Reside In Alimosho, Lagos by tmodeltoluene(m): 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
Executive Mini flat
Re: What's The Best Place To Reside In Alimosho, Lagos by nwarosa: 5:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
tmodeltoluene:
Executive Mini flat
lol @ executive. alright holla when you are ready.
Re: What's The Best Place To Reside In Alimosho, Lagos by Afam4eva(m): 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
Stay in the Akowonjo/Egbeda axis.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian In India / Can I Make Extra Cash As A Student In Malaysia And Can I Relocate To Canada / Honeymoon Destination In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.