Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (2624 Views)

I Need A Sincere Advice. / CONFUSED!!! Sincere Advice Needed. / Dear Family, Your Advice Is Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by NoToPile: 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
grin grin

Op if you listen to some advices here you will ruin your home.

Divorce ke loool oo on top she visiting home to often.

A lot of newly married women miss home so much they go home too often the first few months to one year of their marriage.

Simple talking to her will solve this non issue, and let her find a place in Ogbomosho to learn her trade and if there's no suitable place to learn in ogbomosho, you guys should find a common ground after all she won't learn it for life.

Any little thing some boys will be ranting divorce all over a thread. What even brought DNA test inside this matter now.

You are already saying her parents insisted you do court marriage,Your mother didn't want you to marry her etc etc you didn't want to marry her legally before abi.

This one is just a simple dispute resolution , just a misunderstanding and a non issue, its something you guys should be able to handle your selves.

1 Like

Re: . by Olawolejoe: 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
analog, u Neva did well guy, and its painful u took dis step, fine your wife and ur daughter are in akure were u use to go and spend like a week or more with the parents. Of dis ur wife. Guy u do well anyway by not saying d whole story to d world rather saying the beta and sweet side of d story dats favours u, no problem, now let me make people to understand the story a little bit, guy u clam u be celeb for school, Dats she follows u up and down in school and scares other girls. Away from u, actually I don't blame you, u are still a student likewise the wife of which u said u came from a broken home which I know u sponsor yourself in school of which u no status and u still went ahead to get her pregnant which finally lead to d wedding u clam u did of which it was an introduction /court in other for the parents to no each other in which I Tink no body forced u go ahead and I recall wen ur mum said the wife's parent suld accepted her the way she was and will do wateva the wife's family wants. Now ur school is on strike going to a year now no income from anywhere and u have to take care of ur family I mean d baby and ur wife, cus it don't make any sence for both of u to be in ogbomosho without doing anything rather Dan sleeping and waking up of wich am very sure the wife's parents always Supported u guys, in conclusion u still left akure upper Saturday and ur wife's parents asked u dat will u take ur wife and d baby along with u, and u said NOT dating she should stay behind and learn how to make wedding dress and d parents does as u say in which she as started. Some days ago u just called her to start coming to ogbomosho and she told u dat she has already paid half of d money which is not refundable, and d next step u did was not to communicate with her again and d next thing u said was dat ur wive shuld pack all ur baby belongings dat urself,ur mother will come to akure and carry the 7 months old baby. And d next tin I saw was ur post on nairaland. Guy I will advice u rethink ur steps make sharp corrections before its to lateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: . by Olawolejoe: 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
analog, u Neva did well guy, and its painful u took dis step, fine your wife and ur daughter are in akure were u use to go and spend like a week or more with the parents. Of dis ur wife. Guy u do well anyway by not saying d whole story to d world rather saying the beta and sweet side of d story dats favours u, no problem, now let me make people to understand the story a little bit, guy u clam u be celeb for school, Dats she follows u up and down in school and scares other girls. Away from u, actually I don't blame you, u are still a student likewise the wife of which u said u came from a broken home which I know u sponsor yourself in school of which u no status and u still went ahead to get her pregnant which finally lead to d wedding u clam u did of which it was an introduction /court in other for the parents to no each other in which I Tink no body forced u go ahead and I recall wen ur mum said the wife's parent suld accepted her the way she was and will do wateva the wife's family wants. Now ur school is on strike going to a year now no income from anywhere and u have to take care of ur family I mean d baby and ur wife, cus it don't make any sence for both of u to be in ogbomosho without doing anything rather Dan sleeping and waking up of wich am very sure the wife's parents always Supported u guys, in conclusion u still left akure upper Saturday and ur wife's parents asked u dat will u take ur wife and d baby along with u, and u said NOT dating she should stay behind and learn how to make wedding dress and d parents does as u say in which she as started. Some days ago u just called her to start coming to ogbomosho and she told u dat she has already paid half of d money which is not refundable, and d next step u did was not to communicate with her again and d next thing u said was dat ur wive shuld pack all ur baby belongings dat urself,ur mother will come to akure and carry the 7 months old baby. And d next tin I saw was ur post on nairaland. Guy I will advice u rethink ur steps make sharp corrections before its to lateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: . by NoToPile: 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
grin grin

Interesting twist, what say you analog95
Re: . by smile123: 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
analog, u Neva did well guy, and its painful u took dis step, fine your wife and ur daughter are in akure were u use to go and spend like a week or more with the parents. Of dis ur wife. Guy u do well anyway by not saying d whole story to d world rather saying the beta and sweet side of d story dats favours u, no problem, now let me make people to understand the story a little bit, guy u clam u be celeb for school, Dats she follows u up and down in school and scares other girls. Away from u, actually I don't blame you, u are still a student likewise the wife of which u said u came from a broken home which I know u sponsor yourself in school of which u no status and u still went ahead to get her pregnant which finally lead to d wedding u clam u did of which it was an introduction /court in other for the parents to no each other in which I Tink no body forced u go ahead and I recall wen ur mum said the wife's parent suld accepted her the way she was and will do wateva the wife's family wants. Now ur school is on strike going to a year now no income from anywhere and u have to take care of ur family I mean d baby and ur wife, cus it don't make any sence for both of u to be in ogbomosho without doing anything rather Dan sleeping and waking up of wich am very sure the wife's parents always Supported u guys, in conclusion u still left akure upper Saturday and ur wife's parents asked u dat will u take ur wife and d baby along with u, and u said NOT dating she should stay behind and learn how to make wedding dress and d parents does as u say in which she as started. Some days ago u just called her to start coming to ogbomosho and she told u dat she has already paid half of d money which is not refundable, and d next step u did was not to communicate with her again and d next thing u said was dat ur wive shuld pack all ur baby belongings dat urself,ur mother will come to akure and carry the 7 months old baby. And d next tin I saw was ur post on nairaland. Guy I will advice u rethink ur steps make sharp corrections before its to lateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: . by Analog95(m): 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
Olawolejoe:
hello guys neva judge the lady family, ask the guy is he capable of taking care of the wife and is baby now and dose is parent as once buy tooth pick for the baby and the wife, I Tink is the wife parent that is responsible for the bills of the baby, wife and the sis guy himself. ( going to drop another soon)

Before you come here to spit trash. why not ask your sister herself if it is the money that her parent sends her that she uses to feed.ask her if I'm not capable of taking care of her,she will date me for 4 years talkless of she getting pregnant. and also, even your use of english is wack.before you quote and post shits next time, please read through it again and again. My parent might not buy anything for the baby simply because they know that I'm capable of my choice. I have been feeding myself since 2011,see myself through university education all on my own and I'm verily sure that you cannot live a week without taking a token from your parent. so use your brain next time before coming here to post trash.
Re: . by Analog95(m): 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
Olawolejoe:
along I know u are still a student, are u capable of taking good care of ur wife and baby, I don't Tink so

Yes I am a student of lautech who happens to be a product of circumstances because I ought to have graduated since Oct 2016. but still found myself in the system because of the strike the school had been experiencing. and mind you I am 101% capable of taking good care of my wife and baby because if I am not. I won't claim responsibility in the first place.
Re: . by Eketem: 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
smile123:
analog, u Neva did well guy, and its painful u took dis step, fine your wife and ur daughter are in akure were u use to go and spend like a week or more with the parents. Of dis ur wife. Guy u do well anyway by not saying d whole story to d world rather saying the beta and sweet side of d story dats favours u, no problem, now let me make people to understand the story a little bit, guy u clam u be celeb for school, Dats she follows u up and down in school and scares other girls. Away from u, actually I don't blame you, u are still a student likewise the wife of which u said u came from a broken home which I know u sponsor yourself in school of which u no status and u still went ahead to get her pregnant which finally lead to d wedding u clam u did of which it was an introduction /court in other for the parents to no each other in which I Tink no body forced u go ahead and I recall wen ur mum said the wife's parent suld accepted her the way she was and will do wateva the wife's family wants. Now ur school is on strike going to a year now no income from anywhere and u have to take care of ur family I mean d baby and ur wife, cus it don't make any sence for both of u to be in ogbomosho without doing anything rather Dan sleeping and waking up of wich am very sure the wife's parents always Supported u guys, in conclusion u still left akure upper Saturday and ur wife's parents asked u dat will u take ur wife and d baby along with u, and u said NOT dating she should stay behind and learn how to make wedding dress and d parents does as u say in which she as started. Some days ago u just called her to start coming to ogbomosho and she told u dat she has already paid half of d money which is not refundable, and d next step u did was not to communicate with her again and d next thing u said was dat ur wive shuld pack all ur baby belongings dat urself,ur mother will come to akure and carry the 7 months old baby. And d next tin I saw was ur post on nairaland. Guy I will advice u rethink ur steps make sharp corrections before its to lateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ghen Ghen, Poster was not honest ohhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: . by KanwuliaExtra: 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
In marriage, you never have the same goals. You can only compromise.

Do you blame other men for settling for BABY MAMAS? undecided

You married a girl because she got pregnant?
Children born out of wedlock are less honored than those born in "unholy matrimony? undecided

This is 2017, not 1817!
A couple does NOT have to live together to provide the basics or best for any child.
Ask DAVIDO or FLAVOR! wink

Consider this marriage OVER. The girl was not ready for marriage. Simple.
Let her go, she needs to grow up.
Re: . by 40kobo77: 4:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlacla
Re: . by 40kobo77: 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
In marriage, you never have the same goals. You can only compromise.

Do you blame other men for settling for BABY MAMAS? undecided

You married a girl because she got pregnant?
Children born out of wedlock are less honored than those born in "unholy matrimony? undecided

This is 2017, not 1817!
A couple does NOT have to live together to provide the basics or best for any child.
Ask DAVIDO or FLAVOR! wink

Consider this marriage OVER. The girl was not ready for marriage. Simple.
Let her go, she needs to grow up.

Looked at your dp and you are hawt baby.

Dinner at my place or yours?
Re: . by Dyt(f): 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
smile123:

So he lied?
SMH

2 Likes

Re: . by NihinlolaTenny: 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
smile123:

That's how people are
OP was not honest in his post.

he came so that guys like him can give him the go ahead to cheat.

looking for justification up and down

I KNOW YOUR TYPE of
Now Kasala Don bust.
a family member has seen it.

this world is a small world .

I should have even known there's more to the story. if not you wouldn't run to NL to get guys like you to encourage you to divorce her or cheat on her.

IT'S YOUR LIFE ANYWAY

NA THE LADY I PITY.

3 Likes

Re: . by cococandy(f): 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
This Op, The way he was sounding with DNA rubbish, body no be wood and bla bla bla, you will know he's out to look for trouble.

From your story, I was even thinking your wife left the house without reaching any agreement with you .

If you agreed for your wife to stay back and learn how to sew wedding dresses, what caused the sudden change of heart after she has already paid the non-refundable fee?

Maybe someone has whispered something in your ears and you suddenly had a change of heart. I can bet that this is what happened. you should have a mind of your own.

Make sure you have a stable source of income to take care of your family (not hustling) before you get in the way of your wife learning a skill that can help your young family in the nearest future. Just because of whatever someone is whispering to you behind doors.

That person won't pay your rent or kids fee and they won't be there when you have don't know where the next day's meal is going to come from.

6 Likes

Re: . by Dyt(f): 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
So he edited abi

Liars everywhere
Re: . by Analog95(m): 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
Thank you so much everyone. I have got what I need. I don't need to prove to anyone that I'm saying the truth here,it is all a waste of time. the most important thing is,I got the attention I needed and I have my family back.that is all that matters. God bless you all.
Re: . by Dyt(f): 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
Analog95:
Thank you so much everyone. I have got what I need. I don't need to prove to anyone that I'm saying the truth here,it is all a waste of time. the most important thing is,I got the attention I needed and I have my family back.that is all that matters. God bless you all.

Opuro
angry angry

3 Likes

Re: . by ifyalways(f): 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
Breeze Don blow, OP Nyash Don open and close. Na. . . Come full thread. cheesy

40kobo77:

Looked at your dp and you are hawt baby.

Dinner at my place or yours?
Hehehe
Re: . by NoToPile: 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
grin grin

Busted, Op should have left his opening post na.

That's how they will be posting half truths up and down.

2 Likes

Re: . by 40kobo77: 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
ifyalways:
Breeze Don blow, OP Nyash Don open and close. Na. . . Come full thread. cheesy

Hehehe

Hehehe
Re: . by 40kobo77: 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
smile123:

Are you the wife?You just registered today.
Re: . by eyinjuege: 10:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
Analog95 abi na Digital Op, learn to be fair in your dealings with your wife.
Don't create unnecessary cracks in your marriage.

You have made your wife and her family appear irresponsible, meanwhile you were a party to all the decisions.
Even though you're still a student, you're a family man now. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

3 Likes

Re: . by Organs(m): 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
cococandy:
This Op, The way he was sounding with DNA rubbish, body no be wood and bla bla bla, you will know he's out to look for trouble.

From your story, I was even thinking your wife left the house without reaching any agreement with you .

If you agreed for your wife to stay back and learn how to sew wedding dresses, what caused the sudden change of heart after she has already paid the non-refundable fee?

Maybe someone has whispered something in your ears and you suddenly had a change of heart. I can bet that this is what happened. you should have a mind of your own.

Make sure you have a stable source of income to take care of your family (not hustling) before you get in the way of your wife learning a skill that can help your young family in the nearest future. Just because of whatever someone is whispering to you behind doors.

That person won't pay your rent or kids fee and they won't be there when you have don't know where the next day's meal is going to come from.

Cococandy, seriously i wan know? you don marry?? You no too sound naija, you sound like all these "He carry my eye see shege, me sef i carry him eye see shegeshege!! kinda lady. I mean for better i stay and for nonsense, i waka or him go hear am wella. That is not naija style oh.
Re: . by cococandy(f): 11:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
Organs:

Cococandy, seriously i wan know? you don marry?? You no too sound naija, you sound like all these "He carry my eye see shege, me sef i carry him eye see shegeshege!! kinda lady. I mean for better i stay and for nonsense, i waka or him go hear am wella. That is not naija style oh.
How does this your post relate to anything I posted on this thread? undecided

2 Likes

Re: . by Organs(m): 11:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
cococandy:

How does this your post relate to anything I posted on this thread? undecided

Actually not just this post, but your stance on women liberation and empowerment. I'm not saying its bad, but its your no nonsense approach to it and all that i am referring to. Again u have not answered my question!!
Re: . by cococandy(f): 2:02am On Jul 08, 2017
Organs:

Actually not just this post, but your stance on women liberation and empowerment. I'm not saying its bad, but its your no nonsense approach to it and all that i am referring to. Again u have not answered my question!!
My marital status is irrelevant.

And I'm not a no-nonsense person. I'm actually very VERY accommodating to other people's faults. As long as they don't see it as their right especially if they think I should accommodate such faults because I'm a woman. That's what ticks me off.

Otherwise, I'm good. Always cool to be around.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
op, you've deleted your post na. but seems you've solved your issue, good!
Re: . by fannybaby(f): 7:40am On Jul 09, 2017
i dont even understand this thread
Re: . by Organs(m): 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
cococandy:

My marital status is irrelevant.

And I'm not a no-nonsense person. I'm actually very VERY accommodating to other people's faults. As long as they don't see it as their right especially if they think I should accommodate such faults because I'm a woman. That's what ticks me off.

Otherwise, I'm good. Always cool to be around.

Firstly, sorry my reply is coming late, just busy with everything else but NL. To your post, you just proved my point in a clear and subtle manner. You are the judge of it all as i kinda suspected. Now, you said your marital status is irrelevant, that is speaking for me and concluding for me not minding or asking why i asked, you're very accommodating is your own conclusion, not oh, all my friends objectively say i am down to earth or my family members find me the most accommodating etc. Case in point, i think myself down to earth and accommodating but people that are actually close to me say i am controlling so, i now watch it. But i give it to you though, your objective stance on the Jumoke's fake or no fake designer shows clearly you're well informed and balanced to some degree, i admit absolutely, but, again, you are not the walk away, i no want trouble kinda person, but the bring it on, "we bami nibe" kinda person.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Were Born Between 1980-1996.. / Male Gender - Whats Up With This Mother & Son Bond? / Seven Year Old Gets Plastic Surgery To Prevent Bullying (would You Allow It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.