Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,378 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Never Joke With Your Wife.. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Never Joke With Your Wife.. (1174 Views)

Don't Joke With Edo People (mrsix Comedy) / Never Joke With This Guy / Man Promises Half A Million To Any Comedian Who Will Make A Joke With ISLAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Joke With Your Wife.. by Murunz: 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
Wife: Honey lets play a game..
Husband: Okay dear which?
Wife: Lemme explain it.. If I call a fruit, you'll run to the right and if I call a colour, you'll run to the left..
The winner will be in command for the rest of our lives.
Husband: I'll really wanna win this game..
So begin baby..
Wife: Okay.. ORANGE
Husband has been standing on that spot for three days now, thinking is it a fruit or a colour..
Please help him out..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Joke With Your Wife.. by majamajic(m): 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
He should run zig- zag grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Never Joke With Your Wife.. by hodusglobal(m): 9:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
majamajic:
You wan make all the food Wey the man chop quick digest grin
Re: Never Joke With Your Wife.. by hormobolanle: 9:12am On Jul 05, 2017
he will ask her to define d orange she mean Na. is it color or fruit? as simple as that winkwink
Re: Never Joke With Your Wife.. by Murunz: 9:49am On Jul 05, 2017
hormobolanle:
he will ask her to define d orange she mean Na. is it color or fruit? as simple as that winkwink
lolz..
You mean oooh
Re: Never Joke With Your Wife.. by Murunz: 9:51am On Jul 05, 2017
majamajic:
He'll be a slave then...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Joke With Your Wife.. by hormobolanle: 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
Murunz:

lolz..
You mean oooh

no o, am a good girl u can confirm from Whocarex. afterall it better than d way he stood on a spot not knowing what to do,abi I lie?grin
Re: Never Joke With Your Wife.. by Ojabe(m): 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hahahahaha
Re: Never Joke With Your Wife.. by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 07, 2017
of all colours in dis world and all d fruits wey she know na orange she call Orange fall on her

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police And Lie Be Like One. See This Funny Video / Big Brother Housemate Khloe Explains How She Hates Cee C And What Made To Do So / Throw A Big Lie That CAN Faint Somebody!! Let's The Fun Begin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.