Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Death To Baddos. Death To The Bees By Akíntayo Akínjídé - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Death To Baddos. Death To The Bees By Akíntayo Akínjídé (15050 Views)

Don't! Look Closer- A Thriller By Akíntayo Akinjide / The Thorny Path To Italy- A Novel By Akíntayo Akinjide / 'Lost But Satisfied' A Thriller By Akíntayo Akinjide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death To Baddos. Death To The Bees By Akíntayo Akínjídé by Pylony(m): 7:58am On Jul 08, 2017
Toyin223:
Hmmmmmmmm I Cant Stop Crying
Awwwwww cry
Re: Death To Baddos. Death To The Bees By Akíntayo Akínjídé by loomy(m): 8:00am On Jul 08, 2017
I am stuck in between touched and untouched ,maybe it's because it's a fictional story. Nice write, say no jungle justice.
Re: Death To Baddos. Death To The Bees By Akíntayo Akínjídé by Caseless: 8:08am On Jul 08, 2017
TDonald:
I don't know if this is supposed to be touching, but i am not touched....If you don't live in ikorodu then no need to come here and start writing rubbish undecided
just shut your dirty mouth.

1 Like

Re: Death To Baddos. Death To The Bees By Akíntayo Akínjídé by TDonald: 8:11am On Jul 08, 2017
Caseless:
just shut your dirty mouth.

I don't do AFonja Muslim Zombies

1 Like

Re: Death To Baddos. Death To The Bees By Akíntayo Akínjídé by Caseless: 8:14am On Jul 08, 2017
TDonald:

I don't do AFonja Muslim Zombies
you're a christian, a flato, and a pdp urchin...your support for jungle justice tells a lot about your religion. I'm a proud muslim.

1 Like

Re: Death To Baddos. Death To The Bees By Akíntayo Akínjídé by TDonald: 8:17am On Jul 08, 2017
Caseless:
[s]you're a christian, a flato, and a pdp urchin...your support for jungle justice tells a lot about your religion. I'm a proud muslim.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Death To Baddos. Death To The Bees By Akíntayo Akínjídé by Lawal1470(m): 8:17am On Jul 08, 2017
Jungle justice... The opium of the masses
Re: Death To Baddos. Death To The Bees By Akíntayo Akínjídé by phineas: 8:21am On Jul 08, 2017
An eye for an eye leaves everyone blind.

Governance and leadership must be active to curb this anarchy breeding in ikorodu the time to nip it in the bud was yesterday

Lagos has a law against jungle justice.At least 5 individuals from those pictures available should be fished out to get the main culprits.They MUST serve some jail time.Jungle justice must not be allowed an inch.

Baddo members must be caught it's time to offer rewards for information.

Ikorodu residents and all must have a hot line for crime and badoo and the Government must equip a sars team to respond.
The community may from time to time test the line as agreed by leadership to assess it works

Everyone should leave the streets and go home. declare curfew from 10:00pm in ikorodu.anyone caught outside to be arrested

This madness must stop.we are not animals.leadership must take action.and all of US must cry out against this madness. EVIL THRIVES WHEN GOOD MEN STAY SILENT
Re: Death To Baddos. Death To The Bees By Akíntayo Akínjídé by SycophanticGoat: 8:25am On Jul 08, 2017
Divepen1:
Even if you don't stay at Ikorodu. This is your mindset

We have so many cold blooded killers in Nigeria. The fact is, many of them are murderers or potential murderers looking for opportunities to kill.

The demons aren't even concerned about the innocent people also lynched in the guise of being baddo members. All they care about is bloodshed.

Same set of demons will see political criminals and begin to prostrate for them or beg for roger like a bribe seeking corrupt Nigerian police officer.

Those jungle justice people are not different from the baddo gang!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death To Baddos. Death To The Bees By Akíntayo Akínjídé by zephry(m): 8:27am On Jul 08, 2017
please someone should tell me if this happened truly or its just a poem?
Re: Death To Baddos. Death To The Bees By Akíntayo Akínjídé by chiraqDemon(m): 8:33am On Jul 08, 2017
beautyandbrain:
Still wondering if anyone hates jungle justice as I do cry
I despise it. Whenever I hear of jungle justice I just wish the ppl carrying it out would also get to go out that way. I despise it more cos I'm a dreadhead. I'm a dreadhead with no criminal records or connections. I might just be walking down the road and some illiterate would scream robber or thief and I would be killed like that.

I wonder how Nigerians tend to connect unique hairstyles to cultism and criminal activities. We all know that most of the ppl that carry out criminal activities are on low cut and normal "responsible" hairstyles. So why not lynch anyone carrying a low cut?? Why lynch those with dreads and other hairstyles. Why even lynch anybody?
I despise jungle justice and the ppl that carry it out, and the ppl that rejoice because of it.
Re: Death To Baddos. Death To The Bees By Akíntayo Akínjídé by chiraqDemon(m): 8:38am On Jul 08, 2017
TDonald:
I don't know if this is supposed to be touching, but i am not touched....If you don't live in ikorodu then no need to come here and start writing rubbish undecided
Bros. What if u were walking down the street one day and someone mistook u for a badoo member that robbed him. Would u be happy to get lynched n burned to a crisp

Because baddoo have been robbing, does it make it right to get killed just for being a suspected member??

3 Likes

Re: Death To Baddos. Death To The Bees By Akíntayo Akínjídé by TDonald: 8:41am On Jul 08, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Bros. What if u were walking down the street one day and someone mistook u for a badoo member that robbed him. Would u be happy to get lynched n burned to a crisp

Because baddoo have been robbing, does it make it right to get killed just for being a suspected member??

They are serial killers not robbers

1 Like

Re: Death To Baddos. Death To The Bees By Akíntayo Akínjídé by chiraqDemon(m): 8:47am On Jul 08, 2017
TDonald:

They are serial killers not robbers
Ok because baddoo have been killing, does that make it right to die just cos ur a suspect.
U walk out of it house late for work n ur running to the busstop and someone thinks ur running away from a crime scene and u get killed for that. Tell me would u like that

Or at night ur car breaks down in ikorodu(like the other guy) and ppl think ur there for an operation??
Is it alright to get killed cos ur car broke down??

Is it alright to get killed cos u r not on low cut hair

3 Likes

Re: Death To Baddos. Death To The Bees By Akíntayo Akínjídé by Caseless: 8:54am On Jul 08, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

How did you know that the goat is an Igbo guy? Because the foolish goat mentioned afonja? Not everyone who screams afonja here are Igbos oh.
you're right.
Re: Death To Baddos. Death To The Bees By Akíntayo Akínjídé by TDonald: 8:56am On Jul 08, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Ok because baddoo have been killing, does that make it right to die just cos ur a suspect.
U walk out of it house late for work n ur running to the busstop and someone thinks ur running away from a crime scene and u get killed for that. Tell me would u like that

Or at night ur car breaks down in ikorodu(like the other guy) and ppl think ur there for an operation??
Is it alright to get killed cos ur car broke down??

Is it alright to get killed cos u r not on low cut hair

i am not in for any argument...... I dont support jungle justice, but you people have to get facts right, people aren't killed because they are on dreads like you are made to believe...

1 Like

Re: Death To Baddos. Death To The Bees By Akíntayo Akínjídé by chiraqDemon(m): 9:02am On Jul 08, 2017
TDonald:

i am not in for any argument...... I dont support jungle justice, but you people have to get facts right, people aren't killed because they are on dreads like you are made to believe...
Ok I hear u. But why have u decided to dodge the other questions. I am not in for argument too. I'm just saying it's not right to carry out jungle justice for any reason.
And from ur initial write up u can't tell me u r anti-JJ cos ur comment was clearly pro JJ

2 Likes

Re: Death To Baddos. Death To The Bees By Akíntayo Akínjídé by TDonald: 9:09am On Jul 08, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Ok I hear u. But why have u decided to dodge the other questions. I am not in for argument too. I'm just saying it's not right to carry out jungle justice for any reason.
And from ur initial write up u can't tell me u r anti-JJ cos ur comment was clearly pro JJ

The story was a fiction...it was looking like something to mock residents of ikorodu because they perpetrated jungle justice, but the writer never lived in ikorodu to know what those same residents faced in the hands of the serial killers.... If these people are caught and handed over to the police, the police only goes ahead to extort them and free them so they can continue with their atrocities. Then what would you have the residents do on seeing these type of compromise by the police

1 Like

Re: Death To Baddos. Death To The Bees By Akíntayo Akínjídé by EvangelistNdudi(m): 9:11am On Jul 08, 2017
TDonald:
I hate jungle Justice, but if you are not living in Ikorodu don't condemn the action of Ikorodu people
you are condemning jungle Justice but no one is talking about the lives of the family (including new born babies) that Badoo group are killing weekly

i repeat, i hate jungle Justice, but channel your blame to government, not the people that was pushed to the wall.
Re: Death To Baddos. Death To The Bees By Akíntayo Akínjídé by TDonald: 9:15am On Jul 08, 2017
EvangelistNdudi:

I hate jungle Justice, but if you are not living in Ikorodu don't condemn the action of Ikorodu people
you are condemning jungle Justice but no one is talking about the lives of the family (including new born babies) that Badoo group are killing weekly

i repeat, i hate jungle Justice, but channel your blame to government, not the people that was pushed to the wall.

i don't endorse Jungle justice too but the law enforcement have compromised big time.....

1 Like

Re: Death To Baddos. Death To The Bees By Akíntayo Akínjídé by TDonald: 9:17am On Jul 08, 2017
zephry:
please someone should tell me if this happened truly or its just a poem?

The story is a fiction but things like these do happen

1 Like

Re: Death To Baddos. Death To The Bees By Akíntayo Akínjídé by olayemi85(m): 9:35am On Jul 08, 2017
TDonald:

Thank you my brother, u just sat down somewhere to display your skills, I doubt if any innocent person has been killed in badoo jungle justice so far, because people will interrogate them to be sure they are not innocent, people are not demons, they only want to have a peaceful environment and get rid of badoo killing them anyhow. Though d story is touching.
Re: Death To Baddos. Death To The Bees By Akíntayo Akínjídé by Maryclaire1(f): 10:18am On Jul 08, 2017
Heart wrenching cry
Re: Death To Baddos. Death To The Bees By Akíntayo Akínjídé by Ten06(m): 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
I weep for Nigeria my great country, Nigeria is suffering from the failure of our law enforcement agencies and the judiciary. The result is jungle justice
Re: Death To Baddos. Death To The Bees By Akíntayo Akínjídé by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
Mhen...That was touching
Re: Death To Baddos. Death To The Bees By Akíntayo Akínjídé by agrovick(m): 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
The Ikorodu situation is a double edged sword
Re: Death To Baddos. Death To The Bees By Akíntayo Akínjídé by chiraqDemon(m): 9:47am On Jul 09, 2017
TDonald:

The story was a fiction...it was looking like something to mock residents of ikorodu because they perpetrated jungle justice, but the writer never lived in ikorodu to know what those same residents faced in the hands of the serial killers.... If these people are caught and handed over to the police, the police only goes ahead to extort them and free them so they can continue with their atrocities. Then what would you have the residents do on seeing these type of compromise by the police
So what they have to do is kill everybody including innocents. U r still dodging my question. Would u like to be roasted for something u never did

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attai... The Player From Kano / Amos Tutuola's 100th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Asunder....(family Drama)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.