Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,779 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July (4727 Views)

I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl / She Wants To Know If i Would Like Her Pussy Eaten / "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by igborubausa: 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
it is settled, i would arrive in nigeria on 25th, July..

I was recruited by CWAY.

cant wait to back to Nigeria to taste the black meat.
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
Are you a guy or a lady?

Or you're related to whywhyogun?

1 Like

Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by professorfal: 9:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
igborubausa:

I was recruited by CWAY.

Black meat is it what am thinking?

2 Likes

Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by igborubausa: 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
Are you a guy or a lady?

I am a white lady. I love ebony flesh. I fancy biting them a lot. actually, I just go back to revive every romance I have stroke in Nigeria.
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by igborubausa: 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
Are you a guy or a lady?

my whole body and mind, relate to black flesh. i called my former boy yesterday . he is still idling, jobless. and he is more than willing to do anything for me. of course, he ,representing Nigerian people, welcomes a white lady to return,
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by IamSINZ(m): 9:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
Whywhyogun is that you? grin

3 Likes

Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by ekensi01: 9:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
your coming will not change anything. If it would tell me.

Hope you are not one of those who used Libya to leave the country? those type we don't want them back.
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
igborubausa:

I am a white lady. I love ebony flesh. I fancy biting them a lot. actually, I just go back to revive every romance I have stroke in Nigeria.
OK oo

Happy biting oh dear.
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Caustics: 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
igborubausa:

I was recruited by CWAY.

where did this one fall out from? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by igborubausa: 9:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
professorfal:

Black meat is it what am thinking?

i am coming back to Ogun free trading zone. i am supposed to work in one of those big factories over there.

i am in charge of a large department in that factory.

if you want to promote your career, why not come to me ? you just need to be cute.
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
Are you a guy or a lady?

na whywhyogun be datcheesy who else talks about blackmeatcheesy

1 Like

Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
IamSINZ:
its him na , na him operation be this

1 Like

Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by igborubausa: 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
IamSINZ:

even if i was whywhyogun, you should be alarmed : whywhyogun will be among you in flesh within 2 weeks. he/she will use his/her real action to astonish you guys, than just empty words on internet.

i am waiting to be deported , out of licentiousness.

and since i will be in Nigeria shortly, there will be more exciting and real stories about me /written by me. so keep close to my account.
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
Bros lefulefu victornezzar chick Is back shocked

1 Like

Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
IamSINZ:
our friend Peggy sanders/ngozi okoli don even come back wit a new monikercheesy.she still dey insult ppl upandancheesy.
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
greyboy5000:
Bros lefulefu victornezzar chick Is back shocked
Victornezzar whywhyogun don show oo.come and give her ur black meatcheesy

1 Like

Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by igborubausa: 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
ekensi01:
your coming will not change anything. If it would tell me.

Hope you are not one of those who used Libya to leave the country ? those type we don't want them back.

what is this gibberish ?

I will be in charge of a big team of 100 black boys. how can you say i have no influence when i come back to Nigeria ?

if i sack them , one by one, there are 100 wives and babies will be starving.

and if i love some of them, they will be happy to get money and honey-tasting love from a white ladty
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by IamSINZ(m): 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
igborubausa:

even if i was whywhyogun, you should be alarmed : whywhyogun will be among you in flesh within 2 weeks. he/she will use his/her real action to astonish you guys, than just empty words on internet.

i am waiting to be deported , out of licentiousness.

and since i will be in Nigeria shortly, there will be more exciting and real stories about me /written by me. so keep close to my account.

Why should I be alarmed that an ïdiot is visiting Nigeria? Îdiots come here everyday undecided
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
lefulefu:
Victornezzar whywhyogun don show oo.come and give her ur black meatcheesy
the guy don talk about am since morning cheesy
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by IamSINZ(m): 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
lefulefu:
our friend Peggy sanders/ngozi okoli don even come back wit a new monikercheesy.she still dey insult ppl upandancheesy.

That chic needs a good dick in her life grin
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by igborubausa: 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
OK oo

Happy biting oh dear.

i have been out of Nigeria for quite a long time, and during this period, you guys have been suffering from recession, so vicissitude happens, and i can not contact most of my former black paramours, by their cellphone numbers.

the most loyal boy still keeps his phone available. and he strongly welcomes me back. he even does not mention what kind of presents i should bring to him. he just wants my body.
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
Nonsense
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
grin grin Nobody gives a fvck.Radarada.
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by igborubausa: 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
Caustics:
where did this one fall out from? undecided

from a white man country. and soon i will be in ogun state. see you there.
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
This OP is an Asian male working for CWAY company. Y'all need to stop giving this ediot of a person attention. May sense fall on you.

Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by ekensi01: 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
igborubausa:

you must be kidding me. I want ur leg up too
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by igborubausa: 10:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
lefulefu:

no matter who i am , the simple fact is: i am to be in Nigeria within 2 weeks. and you guys had better figure out a way to welcome me, and cope with me when i am there.
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
IamSINZ:

That chic needs a good dick in her life grin
werey!shocked....dat babe fit use bowie knife remove person dick ooo.
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by igborubausa: 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
itsJude:
its him na , na him operation be this

well, a white ferocious gay man is coming to exploit black male sex, do you feel panic ? go to report to the police , and see what happens ? i love Nigerian mopols a lot, they are usually chubby and robust, they are the type i love most
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by ekensi01: 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
igborubausa:

what is this gibberish ?

I will be in charge of a big team of 100 black boys. how can you say i have no influence when i come back to Nigeria ?

if i sack them , one by one, there are 100 wives and babies will be starving.

and if i love some of them, they will be happy to get money and honey-tasting love from a white ladty
Please your picture.
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by igborubausa: 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
lefulefu:

any white lady who adores black men, will choose to use black meat.
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
igborubausa:

i have been out of Nigeria for quite a long time, and during this period, you guys have been suffering from recession, so vicissitude happens, and i can not contact most of my former black paramours, by their cellphone numbers.

the most loyal boy still keeps his phone available. and he strongly welcomes me back. he even does not mention what kind of presents i should bring to him. he just wants my body.
may God show mercy on you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus Do Them This, But PayPal Do Me This... [Picture] / If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. / Man Down, I Repeat, Man Down! Call For Back Up! (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.