Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" (30747 Views)

Unclad Lady Dances To 'Pawon': Olamide Blasted By Nigerians / Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians / Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by nativeSON12345: 11:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
Popular Nigerian rapper, Yung6ix, is the latest celebrity to be called out by a money spender.

The young man who goes by the name therealTfame insulted the rapper on instagram.

The duo of course went back and forth but this man who claimed to be the rapper’s ex-sponsor, revealed he spent quite a lot on young6ix but did not see any result.

The young man also added that the rapper is broke and shows off with things he does not own.

http://www.eyereport.com.ng/man-blasts-yung6ix-on-instagram/

Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
Story for the gods

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by keylogger(m): 11:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
Lol...Him Noe Be Banger Nah

3 Likes

Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by BadBlaize(m): 11:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
Froget dat thing yungsix no broke

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by ninovandross(m): 11:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
Strap C4 to him back, maybe that one go help blow

6 Likes

Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by omobabalawo: 11:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
yung six fans waiting for the man lyk

6 Likes

Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by Baddest69(m): 11:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
That one that looks like a dog that have not eaten for a month like that sponsored Yung6ix

Attention seekers everywhere

Destiny killers everywhere

Enemies of progress everywhere

Scammers everywhere

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
yung6ix stays in my estate, the boy is balling big time, please what exactly is hr showing ofg with that doesn't belong to him?
all these people seeking online fame,
mtcheew

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by 2dice01: 12:03am On Jul 05, 2017
CoolSmithz:
yung6ix stays in my estate, the boy is balling big time, please what exactly is hr showing ofg with that doesn't belong to him?
all these people seeking online fame,
mtcheew
Bros na you get that Estate abi na sleepgrin of tongue

108 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 05, 2017
2dice01:
Bros na you get that Estate abi na sleepgrin of tongue
bro, he lives in the same estate with me,
do i really need to modify that?

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by NwaAmaikpe: 12:18am On Jul 05, 2017
shocked

Yung6ix should quit music and take up job as a sales boy at Computer Village.

All the folks he started out with in the industry have left his sorry ass behind.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by LesbianBoy(m): 1:29am On Jul 05, 2017
Baddest69:
That one that looks like a dog that have not eaten for a month like that sponsored Yung6ix

Attention seekers everywhere

Destiny killers everywhere

Enemies of progress everywhere

Scammers everywhere

I just checked out the guy on instagram. The guy get mouth o! Its like he is a wire wire guy...this one that in one of the pictures on his page he hailed one of the biggest wire guys in Nigeria "mompha" shocked

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by Evablizin(f): 5:30am On Jul 05, 2017
Why you to dey lie like oga sponsor
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by praizmedia(m): 6:10am On Jul 05, 2017
so

I don laugh tire... u too watch Miss kedike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJKxj8IdGPM&feature=youtu.be
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by HottestFire: 7:40am On Jul 05, 2017
Why the guy dey vex? He should just...

grin

15 Likes

Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by Heartmender1: 9:41am On Jul 05, 2017
grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by ignis: 9:41am On Jul 05, 2017
Na Baba God dey make person blow...

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by dlaw281(m): 9:41am On Jul 05, 2017
hmmm y he go blow
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by MirJay: 9:41am On Jul 05, 2017
undecided.. Why will he blow? When the witches in Edo state has the ability to kidnap a good song before it even comes ro heart.

Yung6ix is lyrically better than all rappers in Naija excluding MI

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by ellechrystal(f): 9:42am On Jul 05, 2017
This proud little silly boy, ho only knows how to raise his dirt armpit, and insult people, meanwhile him sf no fit do what is expected of him. Isn't it this little rat that insulted ireti Doyle's husband? Silly boy

3 Likes

Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by kingrt2(m): 9:43am On Jul 05, 2017
Its a classic phrase amongst parents 'despite all the money we spent on you' lol

Any way see ma signature or dp

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by jieta: 9:43am On Jul 05, 2017
so what is the big deal if you spend fortune on him and he did not blow.
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by Pavore9: 9:43am On Jul 05, 2017
A Yahoo investment! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 05, 2017
Hmm me weh no get tire wan Chuk mouth
For where na
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by bamasite(m): 9:45am On Jul 05, 2017
ifa must hear this.....
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by Benekruku(m): 9:45am On Jul 05, 2017
grin
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by Olibboy: 9:46am On Jul 05, 2017
Plant banger or book haram bomb on his head. by that time u go no d meaning of blow. #Idiotfellow
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 05, 2017
Yahoo boy dy beef Fellow Yahoo boi...

well is nothing.........enter ojabugbe,sapele,pemi street..omonde u go see smallies with laptop..everybody na won b Yahoo boi....grin

2 Likes

Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by wildchild1: 9:46am On Jul 05, 2017
hahahahahaha

Check my signature for 2017/2018 club Jerseys and Confederation Cup countries jersey
Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by sleekkid2015: 9:46am On Jul 05, 2017
Not every musician go blow

Abeg go download this jam and see sabi guy Mayorkun – Mama (Prod. By Kiddominant) http://www.musbizusblog.com/2017/07/music-mayorkun-mama-prod-kiddominant/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" by DatLagboi(m): 9:46am On Jul 05, 2017
sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adorable Photos Of 2face’s Sons At Their Baby Brother’s Christening / IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Outfit To "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere: Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.