Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Ingress Augmented Reality Game - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Ingress Augmented Reality Game (903 Views)

"Ready Player One" Will Soon Be A Reality / How Virtual Reality Is Transforming The Gaming Industry / How Virtual Reality Is Transforming The Gaming Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ingress Augmented Reality Game by saraip: 12:01am On Jul 05, 2017
Hi everyone!
Well, I know you're all well aware of Pokemon Go by now, but many of you may not know that it was based on a game called Ingress, which never really took off that much in Africa. To try to change this, I've started creating a webseries about the game and how to play... I'd like to know what you guys think and whether it would make you interested in the game!
Here's a link to the intro video, which will take you to the channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ygP13m8Cjk
The channel is not monetised, I just want to raise awareness about the game so that when portal submissions are switched back on, perhaps we can get people to start playing!
There is also a video about what the heck the game is about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o58kqurEJ84
Let me know what you guys think and whether you would be interested in playing! If you enjoy the videos, please share and enjoy, and if not, let me know what I can do better - I want to get people all over Africa interested!
Thanks!
Sarai

(1) (Reply)

Destiny 2 Early Access Key X1 (pc) / Best Discord Bots / Core I-5 3.0ghz Or Core I-7 1.6ghz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.