Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,884 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) (36752 Views)

Trump Calls Kim Darroch, UK Ambassador 'A Very Stupid Guy' / Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales / 16 Crazy Laws That Only Exist In North Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
AlPeter:
Russia! Risk free! Are you kidding me?! Dude you must be a Martian.

Bro have u been to Russia before
No deh talk based on Wetin u hear
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
SmartyPants:

Yep just like i said... America this America that...

Why dont you counter my comment with a superior arguments? Why don't you debunk all i wrote
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by AlPeter: 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
ollah1:

I believe you don't know whom you have this discourse with. If American leaders are held responsible for their actions, how come Bush jnr, snr, Hilary Clinton, Obama are all free despite ruining nations?

How is North Korea backward? How are they living in poverty?
MSM just have helped you a great deal to know loaded your head with lies upon lies. Bro start reading other sources for informations to be properly informed

Regarding NK and SK, thanks to China else USA would have ruined NK. But they can't anymore cos they are equally equipped albeit on a low level compared to them.
the last paragraph is totally wrong. Shows you know nothing about the topic of discuss here. After WW2 NK attacked SK the US wanted nothing with the war because they were just coming out of one. They'd to join the war when N K almost overran SK. If US leave SK this
by tomorrow NK will invade. Yes US has instigated war n several countries but they are a necessary balance.y

2 Likes

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by AlPeter: 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
Emzyme:

Bro have u been to Russia before
No deh talk based on Wetin u hear
ask anybody weh dey Russia. You think say na beans say Nigerians no dey rush go there. Abi u tink say na beans. For a black man russia is dangerous place
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by mysticwarrior(m): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
prettyboi1989:

quite thoughtful, but hope you know an icbm is way faster than a normal missile, so they will need a missile that can travel as fast as the icbm inorder to intercept it. now if dey deploy the use of a supersonic plane, it will make possible the deployment of a missile that can hit an icbm head on. i feel so
however, the us has a ground based midcourse defense which can help intercept icbms but the question is how accurate it will be, what if it misses the icbm?
I have been observing all your comments while you throw all your support to the US like you owe allegiance to them, if you think the US has all the capacity to prevent those Nukes from hitting them real hard then why are they showing signs of weakness by being frightened by just a mare Nuke test?
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
mysticwarrior:
I have been observing all your comments while you throw all your support to the US like you owe allegiance to them, if you think the US has all the capacity to prevent those Nukes from hitting them real hard then why are they showing signs of weakness by being frightened by just a mare Nuke test?
lol you call that weakness? they are seeking non violent means to stop lil kim's madness. if nk eventually hits a us ally do you think the us will sit on their hands and be doing talks like they are doing now?
it will be a suicide mission for north korea anyways
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
AlPeter:
the last paragraph is totally wrong. Shows you know nothing about the topic of discuss here. After WW2 NK attacked SK the US wanted nothing with the war because they were just coming out of one. They'd to join the war when N K almost overran SK. If US leave SK this
by tomorrow NK will invade. Yes US has instigated war n several countries but they are a necessary balance.y

You skipped the first two paragraphs and counter the last with "I no nothing about the topic of dicsourse". Yes NK invaded first but USA is a bully. A big one at that
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by JUHABACH: 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
ollah1:

You are dead wrong. During the Korean war, North Korea was backed by China while South was back by USA. China would never allow anything touch North Korea cos they are their greatest ally in East Asia.

It's great USA will always have a reason not to attack North Korea cos their rougeness is over the roof.

1) the world was a much different place during the Korean War than currently due to globalization. currently China has too much to loss in a war against u.s.
2) the Korean War was more of a proxy war than a direct conflict. Heck it was basically an attempted invasion by north korea which was successfully repelled.
3) bruh, the potential loss of lives that would result in SK has been the constant reasoning behind u.s. reluctance to straight up nuke NK.
4) Would just like to add that even IF NK launches an icbm at u.s., it wouldn't even hit. u.s. already has the tech to intercept icbms. Notice that the u.s. is concerned by the recent developments mainly due to the risk posed to its allies in East asia.
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by JUHABACH: 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
imho, the simple solution for the u.s. to get China to call NK to order is to threaten (and actually take steps) to put icbms in both SK and Japan.
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2017
JUHABACH:

1) the world was a much different place during the Korean War than currently due to globalization. currently China has too much to loss in a war against u.s.
2) the Korean War was more of a proxy war than a direct conflict. Heck it was basically an attempted invasion by north korea which was successfully repelled.
3) bruh, the potential loss of lives that would result in SK has been the constant reasoning behind u.s. reluctance to straight up nuke NK.
4) Would just like to add that even IF NK launches an icbm at u.s., it wouldn't even hit. u.s. already has the tech to intercept icbms. Notice that the u.s. is concerned by the recent developments mainly due to the risk posed to its allies in East asia.

The US has a lot to lose just like China. Netiher parties want a war to break out regardless of their allies in East Asia. The US is the last person that wants a WW3 cos they might lose their super power state. North Korea isn't going to attack South Korea, China wouldn't even let that happen.

South Korea should be more worried about Donald Trump cos of his instability. Remember, they protested that THAAD should be evacuated from their land.

Left to me, I would have loved the Koreans to go back one while the North holds the military department, South would hold the commercial department. But the problem are their allies named China and USA. Who's gonna be their ally if that happens ?
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
JUHABACH:
imho, the simple solution for the u.s. to get China to call NK to order is to threaten (and actually take steps) to put icbms in both SK and Japan.

Japan and SK wouldnt want that to happen. Well, their leaders might want that but the citizens will surely fight against it
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Explorers(m): 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
prettyboi1989:

quite thoughtful, but hope you know an icbm is way faster than a normal missile, so they will need a missile that can travel as fast as the icbm inorder to intercept it. now if dey deploy the use of a supersonic plane, it will make possible the deployment of a missile that can hit an icbm head on. i feel so
however, the us has a ground based midcourse defense which can help intercept icbms but the question is how accurate it will be, what if it misses the icbm?

Actually i can't explain this better, but do you know that when they launch or fire some missiles at targets most esp fighter jets, they track or go after the jet to all direction(Up, down, left&right) untill they hit or destroy the plane or may be run out of projector.

What's attracting these missiles to their targets, what are they following or tracking

I think its the heat of the afterburner, exhaust, and every plane and launched weapon has that, making them possible to be tracked.

The defence missiles can't miss the heat of the ICBM.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by engrchykae(m): 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
the americans are really funny.as an Igbo,i knew that if america has nuclear defense system.then i smuggle the warhead into the states or load it on a passenger plane and crash it on the grey house.there must be a way and after that my special way the west will take precaution in that light.
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by SmartyPants(m): 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
ollah1:

Why dont you counter my comment with a superior arguments? Why don't you debunk all i wrote

Coz no matter how many times I tell you its not about America you are still going to revert to that.

North Korean citizens are in serious bondage as we speak and their only hope is the intervention of a stronger power. Dont play politics with people's lives.
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by norish3preye(m): 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
ollah1:
North Korea is not Syria; it has real retaliatory capabilities. Btw, Mr Trump that was an intermediate range and not ICBM.

I believe the presidency of the USA since 1970s should be blame for this erratic leader having an ICBM, they should have long adopted the Israeli pattern of "meowing the lawn"
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
SmartyPants:

Coz no matter how many times I tell you its not about America you are still going to revert to that.

North Korean citizens are in serious bondage as we speak and their only hope is the intervention of a stronger power. Dont play politics with people's lives.

I don't understand you. How do you know they are in serious bondage? You went here to confirm yourself or MSM propaganda fed you this?

I don't understand your first paragraph. You didn't counter my comment
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
norish3preye:

I believe the presidency of the USA since 1970s should be blame for this erratic leader having an ICBM, they should have long adopted the Israeli pattern of "meowing the lawn"

The United Nations has no powers to tell a sovereign nation that they cannot work on military technology, regardless of what the USA says.

I'm happy to see that NK is having great successs with their launches. Oh wait. Only the west is permitted to have successful missile launches.

NK have the technology and missiles. USA has to understand that truth and behave like humans, and negotiate. Blockades and threats don't work for NK

Why are you guys hurt that NK got missiles?
Who gave the USA the job of a world police?
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by SmartyPants(m): 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
ollah1:

I don't understand you. How do you know they are in serious bondage? You went here to confirm yourself or MSM propaganda fed you this?

I don't understand your first paragraph. You didn't counter my comment

Can you point me to any neutral source that paints a pretty picture of life in North Korea?

As for countering your points I think I basically covered it all previously
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Electronzeez(m): 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
Explorers:

Lol....This one will just give order.

No distribution of launch codes.

Explorers you don't know how I am praying everyday for that fat guy not to go mad one day and press the launch button .

Trump will never be the one to strike first .reasons are , when it comes to America he is not the only one in charge ,another thing is America don't go to war alone , without EU support they won't dear go to war alone .they don't like bearing the war bills alone .this is why they always gang with saudi whenever they are going to syria .

On the other hand , the fat man is the alpha and omega of NK ,dude can wake up one day and mistakenly push the launch button ,WW3 don start be dat .

When it started here is what is going to happen .USA will be so distracted as they would not want to overrule russia outweighing them in Ukraine and syria and they have north Korea to deal with again . IRAN will be smilling grin as they would concentrate on isreal ,when that happens GAZA in Palestine will resume missile launch in to tel aviv .china will be eyeing the british , the french ,the germans advising them to stay put and preach peace or china be forced to join its allies .

When that is go on , I have said it before and I will say it again , south africa will go first grin grin , that is nigeria first agenda when it all started cool.with our biafra ICBM we can reach Johannesburg in five minute .
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
SmartyPants:

Can you point me to any neutral source that paints a pretty picture of life in North Korea?

As for countering your points I think I basically covered it all previously

You can check live experiences comments of people on Quora. You didn't cover anything bro. You were only moving in circles
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
Electronzeez:

Explorers you don't know how I am praying everyday for that fat guy not to go mad one day and press the launch button .

Trump will never be the one to strike first .reasons are , when it comes to America he is not the only one in charge ,another thing is America don't go to war alone , without EU support they won't dear go to war alone .they don't like bearing the war bills alone .this is why they always gang with saudi whenever they are going to syria .

On the other hand , the fat man is the alpha and omega of NK ,dude can wake up one day and mistakenly push the launch button ,WW3 don start be dat .

When it started here is what is going to happen .USA will be so distracted as they would not want to overrule russia outweighing them in Ukraine and syria and they have north Korea to deal with again . IRAN will be smilling grin as they would concentrate on isreal ,when that happens GAZA in Palestine will resume missile launch in to tel aviv .china will be eyeing the british , the french ,the germans advising them to stay put and preach peace or china be forced to join its allies .

When that is go on , I have said it before and I will say it again , south africa will go first grin grin , that is nigeria first agenda when it all started cool.

Lol, the fat boy(Kim) is as unstable as the tomato face (Trump). Yes, Kim is a dictator but h wouldn't dare start this war cos China wouldn't even let it happen..

USA is also not ready go into WW3 at the moment cos countries with no blood eyes aren't her allies. Besides they aren't ready to lose the number one position.
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
Explorers:

Actually i can't explain this better, but do you know that when they launch or fire some missiles at targets most esp fighter jets, they track or go after the jet to all direction(Up, down, left&right) untill they hit or destroy the plane or may be run out of projector.

What's attracting these missiles to their targets, what are they following or tracking

I think its the heat of the afterburner, exhaust, and every plane and launched weapon has that, making them possible to be tracked.

That's a puisuit missile/veno. It only focuses on the target because it has a gps/tracker that obviously signals direction. First, the missisle picks up the target's poition using an infrared.....then the rest..
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
Explorers:

yea there are heat seeking missiles and laser guided missiles but what i am saying is the possibility of the missile not catching up with the icbm. imagine a Boeing 757 in a hot chase with a fighter jet that can go mach 1 plus, thats the scenerio. an icbm travels at almost 22 mach (15,00mph), while a normal anti ballistic missile travels between a range of 2 to 10 mach. they would have to develop a anti ballistic missile that can travel at the same speed as that of the icbm.

in addition, do you know that icbm's can avoid projectiles and manoeuvre mid air?

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Electronzeez(m): 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
ollah1:

Lol, the fat boy(Kim) is as unstable as the tomato face (Trump). Yes, Kim is a dictator but h wouldn't dare start this war cos China wouldn't even let it happen..

USA is also not ready go into WW3 at the moment cos countries with no blood eyes aren't her allies. Besides they aren't ready to lose the number one position.

Dont make it look like china dictate everything that goes on in north Korea . We both don't know what could provoke the fat man .he report to no one remember ,nobody can question is go ahead and launch .

You are right , USA will loose their number one spot .they have a lot of enemies and they would be so exhausted when each of them start coming from left ,right middle up and down .
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by mysticwarrior(m): 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
prettyboi1989:

lol you call that weakness? they are seeking non violent means to stop lil kim's madness. if nk eventually hits a us ally do you think the us will sit on their hands and be doing talks like they are doing now?
it will be a suicide mission for north korea anyways
Let me quickly remind you that the pretext used by the US for invading Iraq was accusing Iraq of being in possession of WMD, and up till this moment they haven't given the world any proof that there was WMD in Iraq. Nukes are in heavy display in North Korea and they even tested it in the sea of Japan who happens to be an ally of the US, is that not a justifiable cause for an invasion? why are they using propaganda instead of doing exactly what they did to iraq? Cowards that's what they are.
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
mysticwarrior:
Let me quickly remind you that the pretext used by the US for invading Iraq was accusing Iraq of being in possession of WMD, and up till this moment they haven't given the world any proof that there was WMD in Iraq. Nukes are in heavy display in North Korea and they even tested it in the sea of Japan who happens to be an ally of the US, is that not a justifiable cause for an invasion? why are they using propaganda instead of doing exactly what they did to iraq? Cowards that's what they are.
the invasion of iraq had been long planned bro, since the days of osama bin laden, sept 11, access to oil etc.

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
Electronzeez:

Dont make it look like china dictate everything that goes on in north Korea . We both don't know what could provoke the fat man .he report to no one remember ,nobody can question is go ahead and launch .

You are right , USA will loose their number one spot .they have a lot of enemies and they would be so exhausted when each of them start coming from left ,right middle up and down .

You are correct. Kim reports to no one but in this kinda term, I believe Beijing will consistently be in conversation with Pyongyang so sh*t wouldnt happen. They are benefitting from trade et al and wouldn't want their friend or anyone else to pour salt in their garri

1 Like

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
prettyboi1989:

the invasion of iraq had been long planned bro, since the days of osama bin laden, sept 11, access to oil etc.

Invading NK is also "wished" but NK isn't Iraq, Syria or Libya. This is one of the reasons am good with Pyongyang.
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by SmartyPants(m): 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
ollah1:

You can check live experiences comments of people on Quora. You didn't cover anything bro. You were only moving in circles

Alright we can agree to disagree
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by seunny4lif(m): 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
ollah1:

Invading NK is also "wished" but NK isn't Iraq, Syria or Libya. This is one of the reasons am good with Pyongyang.

Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by SmartyPants(m): 9:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
prettyboi1989:

yea there are heat seeking missiles and laser guided missiles but what i am saying is the possibility of the missile not catching up with the icbm. imagine a Boeing 757 in a hot chase with a fighter jet that can go mach 1 plus, thats the scenerio. an icbm travels at almost 22 mach (15,00mph), while a normal anti ballistic missile travels between a range of 2 to 10 mach. they would have to develop a anti ballistic missile that can travel at the same speed as that of the icbm.

in addition, do you know that icbm's can avoid projectiles and manoeuvre mid air?

Pardon my interruption but why are you talking about anti-ballistic missiles chasing icbm's? If and icbm is fired at me and I fire anti ballistic missiles to intercept it they would be headed for a head on collision so their relative speeds are not really a factor...no?
Re: Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
SmartyPants:

Pardon my interruption but why are you talking about anti-ballistic missiles chasing icbm's? If and icbm is fired at me and I fire anti ballistic missiles to intercept it they would be headed for a head on collision so their relative speeds are not really a factor...no?
Speed is a factor because the icbm would have sped past the abm before interception. besides, it wont be in a typical head to head scenerio. you cant compare 10 mach abm with 22 mach icbm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Uganda Risks Losing Only International Airport Over Chinese Loan / Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot / Catalan Parliament Declares Independence From Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.