Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

How Do I Remove White Backgroung Of My Image In Flash - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Remove White Backgroung Of My Image In Flash (3131 Views)

I Uploaded My Website Through Eu.pn Free Subdomain But My Image Dose Not Appear / Can I Create Forms In Flash? / Who Knows How To Use Mediacontroller In Flash 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Remove White Backgroung Of My Image In Flash by jjjkkkooo: 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2010
Hello all,

pls how do i make sure my transparent images that i try to import from freworks dont have white background when imported to flash. I experience this a lot. ANd its not fine at all. The images come with a white background in flash
Re: How Do I Remove White Backgroung Of My Image In Flash by DualCore1: 8:31pm On Jan 30, 2010
I don't work with flash. I'm just going to say this based on my knowledge with Fireworks. To get a transparent background in Fireworks, you need to set you "Canvas" background image to "Transparent".

You will also have to save your work as .PNG for the transparency property to be retained.
Re: How Do I Remove White Backgroung Of My Image In Flash by jjjkkkooo: 9:41pm On Jan 30, 2010
Thanks. I discoved that the png file is better used than the jpg. Jpg seems to follow whitebackground even if it has a transparent backround in fireworks. Ive solved d problm
Re: How Do I Remove White Backgroung Of My Image In Flash by dhtmlextreme(m): 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2010
when exporting the image from fireworks. depending on your version, old versions use the "Export Preview", newer ones use "Image Preview".
Select to export as GIF, and chose the transparent option. . . . .to be continued, i am feeling sleepy

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Huge Traffic To A Site / I Will Give You 40 High Pr Including 20 .edu & .gov Backlinks -to Boost Your Seo / 3 Free Email Marketing Services That Will Build Your Email List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.