Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Impeach Yar’adua Now, Buhari Tells Lawmakers [internet Does Not Forget] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeach Yar’adua Now, Buhari Tells Lawmakers [internet Does Not Forget] (1305 Views)

‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks / You’re On International TV, Comport Yourselves, Buhari Tells Lawmakers / Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Impeach Yar’adua Now, Buhari Tells Lawmakers [internet Does Not Forget] by modik(m): 8:47am On Jul 05, 2017

Former Head of State, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd), has declared that the only solution to present political uncertainty in the country is for the National Assembly to set machineries in motion for the impeachment of ailing President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua. The 2003 and 2007 presidential candidate of the All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP) made the declaration yesterday while addressing members of the National Unity Forum (NUF) which had visited him in Kaduna.

The forum led by Alhaji Maigida Musa Abdu had from last week began visiting notable northern leaders to seek their opinions on how best to handle the Yar’Adua mess and at the same time ensuring that the region does not lose out completely in the power equation, especially as the country approaches 2011.

For instance, when it met with former Inspector-General of Police (IGP), Alhaji Muhammadu Dikko Yusuf, last week, the former police boss seized the occasion to call on the north to ensure that it produced ‘credible and acceptable replacement’ for Yar’Adua in 2011 presidential election.

Incidentally, like Buhari, the former police boss is also from Katsina State, like Yar’Adua. And Daily Sun can authoritatively reveal that until the president took ill, Dikko was one of his honorary advisers.

But unlike Dikko, Buhari was more forthcoming when he further said the Federal Executive Council must save the nation from the current agony by declaring the president incapacitated to pave the way for his impeachment.

He further argued that Nigeria, as a nation, should not have been in the present situation if the provisions of the constitution were respected by the leadership of the country, insisting that the constitution has specific provisions on how an ailing president could be succeeded, even as he noted that the refusal by the FEC to respect and apply the constitutional provisions had led to the present crisis in the country.

http://scannewsnigeria.com/featured-post/impeach-yaradua-now-buhari-tells-lawmakers/
Re: Impeach Yar’adua Now, Buhari Tells Lawmakers [internet Does Not Forget] by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:49am On Jul 05, 2017
grin karma at its peak cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Impeach Yar’adua Now, Buhari Tells Lawmakers [internet Does Not Forget] by drnoel: 9:03am On Jul 05, 2017
Re: Impeach Yar’adua Now, Buhari Tells Lawmakers [internet Does Not Forget] by eagleeye2: 9:06am On Jul 05, 2017
This is the reason DSS.....wants to clamp down on the internet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeach Yar’adua Now, Buhari Tells Lawmakers [internet Does Not Forget] by modik(m): 9:11am On Jul 05, 2017
eagleeye2:

are you pro or anti?

Internet never forgets!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeach Yar’adua Now, Buhari Tells Lawmakers [internet Does Not Forget] by Afriifa(m): 9:11am On Jul 05, 2017
eagleeye2:
and they will fail like their Boss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeach Yar’adua Now, Buhari Tells Lawmakers [internet Does Not Forget] by obonujoker(m): 9:21am On Jul 05, 2017
cc: Vedaxcool..... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeach Yar’adua Now, Buhari Tells Lawmakers [internet Does Not Forget] by Yeligray(m): 9:26am On Jul 05, 2017
Impeach buhari now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeach Yar’adua Now, Buhari Tells Lawmakers [internet Does Not Forget] by UltimatedeBest(m): 9:29am On Jul 05, 2017
Wat goes around...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeach Yar’adua Now, Buhari Tells Lawmakers [internet Does Not Forget] by Elmojiid(m): 9:32am On Jul 05, 2017
awon aye...aye le oo iboosi o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeach Yar’adua Now, Buhari Tells Lawmakers [internet Does Not Forget] by SuperS1Panther: 9:36am On Jul 05, 2017
Yar Adua was incapacitated. He was in coma then.

How could he have resigned voluntarily without impeachment?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeach Yar’adua Now, Buhari Tells Lawmakers [internet Does Not Forget] by Jlow2: 9:39am On Jul 05, 2017
karma always smiles back

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeach Yar’adua Now, Buhari Tells Lawmakers [internet Does Not Forget] by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2017
Satan about to impeach buhari now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeach Yar’adua Now, Buhari Tells Lawmakers [internet Does Not Forget] by hucienda: 10:19am On Jul 05, 2017
lol ... lalasticlala, internet no dey forget o This wan na tro bak wenezday cheesy cheesy Over to you.

5 Likes

Re: Impeach Yar’adua Now, Buhari Tells Lawmakers [internet Does Not Forget] by eagleeye2: 10:54am On Jul 05, 2017
modik:

are you pro or anti?
Internet never forgets!.
I am Pro. Just point out things.
Re: Impeach Yar’adua Now, Buhari Tells Lawmakers [internet Does Not Forget] by modik(m): 11:07am On Jul 05, 2017
eagleeye2:

I am Pro. Just point out things.

great.

What is good for the goose is also good for the g..........

sarrki.. how market?

2 Likes

Re: Impeach Yar’adua Now, Buhari Tells Lawmakers [internet Does Not Forget] by Divinehenrich(m): 11:10am On Jul 05, 2017
I think is high time that President Buhari should resign due to his present deteriorating health challenges.

1 Like

Re: Impeach Yar’adua Now, Buhari Tells Lawmakers [internet Does Not Forget] by alcmene: 11:13am On Jul 05, 2017
Buhari is not to be impeached alone but released to the street for a mob action.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeach Yar’adua Now, Buhari Tells Lawmakers [internet Does Not Forget] by sarrki(m): 11:14am On Jul 05, 2017
Nigerians ask me to mention 1 aspect in which my Baba Buhari failed >>> his "passivity" in the composition of NASS...
Re: Impeach Yar’adua Now, Buhari Tells Lawmakers [internet Does Not Forget] by alcmene: 11:20am On Jul 05, 2017
sarrki:
Nigerians ask me to mention 1 aspect in which my Baba Buhari failed >>> his "passivity" in the composition of NASS...

Uncle ROBOT .......could you please

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeach Yar’adua Now, Buhari Tells Lawmakers [internet Does Not Forget] by modik(m): 11:22am On Jul 05, 2017
sarrki:

...Could that be the best reason he deserves to be served with his own coin?

1 Like

Re: Impeach Yar’adua Now, Buhari Tells Lawmakers [internet Does Not Forget] by adem30: 11:23am On Jul 05, 2017
So, Was Yaradua impeached? If NO, then Case Closed
Re: Impeach Yar’adua Now, Buhari Tells Lawmakers [internet Does Not Forget] by sarrki(m): 11:26am On Jul 05, 2017
alcmene:

Negodu cool cool

1 Like

Re: Impeach Yar’adua Now, Buhari Tells Lawmakers [internet Does Not Forget] by modik(m): 11:29am On Jul 05, 2017
adem30:
So, Was Yaradua impeached? If NO, then Case Closed

If all powers belonged to Buhari.......then your guess is as good as mine wrt Yaradua

2 Likes

Re: Impeach Yar’adua Now, Buhari Tells Lawmakers [internet Does Not Forget] by ephi123(f): 11:34am On Jul 05, 2017
alcmene:

grin grin don't mind sarrki

1 Like

Re: Impeach Yar’adua Now, Buhari Tells Lawmakers [internet Does Not Forget] by sarrki(m): 11:38am On Jul 05, 2017
ephi123:

grin grin don't mind sarrki

wink
Re: Impeach Yar’adua Now, Buhari Tells Lawmakers [internet Does Not Forget] by Shome36(m): 11:42am On Jul 05, 2017
Stupidity is subscribing your phone with N-power money just to come online to criticize the Buhari/APC led administration
Re: Impeach Yar’adua Now, Buhari Tells Lawmakers [internet Does Not Forget] by modik(m): 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
Shome36:
Stupidity is subscribing your phone with N-power money just to come online to criticize the Buhari/APC led administration

Lol.

See painment!!

You mean Absent president?

Be careful what you wish others.

(1) (Reply)

Biafrans Training With Militants / BREAKING: Obiano Camp Resorted With Violence; Beat & Injure This Young Lady / Millions Will Join APC In The Next Few Months.-buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.