Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) (53783 Views)

Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video / Suspected Female Badoo Member Caught By Residents In Ikorodu (Photos, Video) / Suspected Badoo Member Caught After Three People Were Killed in Ikorodu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by kelzgie: 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
See..we stay in ikorodu..we understand the insecurities..but please if this guy is guilty then fine, take him wherever...but if innocent..come on...let's be sure befr hitting these guys...but how are we gona know them..? God help us...
Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by Ahmeduana(m): 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
Papiikush:
And the Animalistic behavior continues. That guy might be innocent.
IT SHOWS THAT THERE ARE NO HYPOCRITES LIKE ATTITUDE AMONG THE YORUBAS, IS NOT SOME TRIBE THAT THERE CHILDREN ARE BOKO HARAM? AND THERE USELESS ELDERS ARE SHIELDING THEM?

1 Like

Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by Bamz(m): 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
deepwater:
Truth is that Lagos is no mega city at all, all that has been done is just posing for the camera and stealing government money in guise of mega city project.

This ikorodu problem is a confirmed litmus test.

How can, I mean how can individuals take to the street at night to kill people in their sleep and another set of individuals would take their turn at day to kill people on the streets. And the Lagos state government cannot stop this madness

How is a baddo member identified? All the videos that surfaces are always towards the end when the victim is to be lynched. Truth is that anybody that has gone through such manhandling and beating from a mob would surely look dirty and raggy even if you have lived in Whitehouse all ur life.

A curfew should be placed in ikorodu from dusk to dawn, everybody plus vigilante group go to your goddam house enough of this nonsense community policing.

Let the khaki boys enter the area make we see how baddo wan pass.

Civility is an illusion, ferocity and savagery is the true state of humanity.

Apt post I must say.

I was telling my old man the same thing today.

Someone has to take blame for the savagery and its not even the citizens. I think if all this is happening just a mile from Ikj, there would be immediate and proper action.

1 Like

Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by Kylekent59: 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
Dat ikorodu bad oooo. Just coming from there, there was dis bustop I stopped at,then I wanted to cross,a car just intercepted me and I just look well, d faces way I see ehh, I just crossover go d other side,enter d first motor way I see withou knowing where the motor was heading to.

That area is BAD!!!
Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
Edu3Again:
I beg can somebody please tell me what "Badoo" is.

Is it an operating arm of Evans the Master Kidnapper or the Western Version of Fulani herdsmen
Badoo is a SW terrorist group.
Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
partnerbiz4:
Lag should do sth pls

Lagos state has no governor.
Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by yakubchedi(m): 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
# No To Jungle Justice#
Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by Basfaq(m): 3:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
omooba969:
Who are these badoo people sef? How are they identified?
Go to Ikorodu.
Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by Basfaq(m): 3:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
deepwater:
Truth is that Lagos is no mega city at all, all that has been done is just posing for the camera and stealing government money in guise of mega city project.

This ikorodu problem is a confirmed litmus test.

How can, I mean how can individuals take to the street at night to kill people in their sleep and another set of individuals would take their turn at day to kill people on the streets. And the Lagos state government cannot stop this madness

How is a baddo member identified? All the videos that surfaces are always towards the end when the victim is to be lynched. Truth is that anybody that has gone through such manhandling and beating from a mob would surely look dirty and raggy even if you have lived in Whitehouse all ur life.

A curfew should be placed in ikorodu from dusk to dawn, everybody plus vigilante group go to your goddam house enough of this nonsense community policing.

Let the khaki boys enter the area make we see how baddo wan pass.

Civility is an illusion, ferocity and savagery is the true state of humanity.
You are from which before I know what alter. grin
Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by sagaxity(m): 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
Activities of such, takes place in the zoo.
Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by Bestchoice4me(m): 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
obajoey:
Omo wetin dey happen self..

I thought they operate at night, how come he was caught in the day/afternoon.

Ayam not understanding again oo
dey move around in d afternoon to inspect various places dey will carry out their operations,during d night they will go their again,even in my area,some went to d church and kill five people in broad daylight on sunday,may God save us.
Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by morganwizzy55(m): 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
OAFMods:

Why do you not go n save him.
badoo member spotted..... catch n lynch him to coma
Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by lloyds(m): 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
How did they confirm is a badoo member?
I hope these guys do proper probbing before waisting innocent souls.
That area is boiling now I understand.
Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by sharpwriter(m): 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
Kylekent59:
Dat ikorodu bad oooo. Just coming from there, there was dis bustop I stopped at,then I wanted to cross,a car just intercepted me and I just look well, d faces way I see ehh, I just crossover go d other side,enter d first motor way I see withou knowing where the motor was heading to.

That area is BAD!!!
Lol....who you think dem be?
Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by mostHandsome01: 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
muibi1:
fully agree with you bro. I experienced highway robbery once and i saw real evil people. They shot sporadically and 5 people were hit in my bus. I made up my mind not to show pity on any evil person when i see one.
same here bro, have experienced them also and the incidence wasnt funny. so pitying them when they are caught is really difficult because if they were not caught, the harm they will cause to an innocent person may be more .

1 Like

Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by mostHandsome01: 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
dowjones:

A group of touts tried to rob me (in broad day light) opposite ladipo while fighting them off one of them screamed ole pickpocket at me . Before other traders ran to mob me a police man dropped from his car and saved me.

I was dressed in corporate attire heading for A Meeting. I don't have dreads or tattoos and I fine small yet, illiterate traders didn't care.

That's jungle justice

sure i understand were u talking from and jungle justice can be dangerous especially when an innocent person is mistaken.

but likewise its hard to pity when jungle justice is carried out on some very evil minded people who if they were not caught will never stop causing people sorrow and pain.
I wish nigeria was a better country, then people will gladly hand over criminals to the police but here n nigeria, once bribed, the criminal is set free again, and the result is to keep terrorizing innocent people.
Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by omooba969(m): 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
Basfaq:
Go to Ikorodu.

What for? undecided
Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by Smartademu(m): 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
This is what we call beaten to a pulp. grin

Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by Mbediogu(m): 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
But he is not pulp yet, he's still healthy and hearty. This badoo is potential southern Boko haram and we should not toy with it, otherwise when it spreads to neighboring states we'll have more than a mouthful. Unlike BH it is not based on religion or anything we know, just craze for blood. It is worse than BY so we must kill it in Ikorodu and not allow it spread within or outside Lagos.
Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by EvangelistNdudi(m): 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
the security in Lagos under Ambode is nothing to write about, He needs to learn from Fashola

the situation in Ikorodu now is bigger than what you could think of
Every man in Ikorodu is now a security guard, we are no more sleeping at night, all of us has become security guard that move round at night to protect our family.

but i believe we are winning
Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by emolala(m): 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
deba67ba:
dem never start to beat am sef
you have come again to scam another person ABI
you better return back my 1500 or you will definitely live to regret it..

NAIRALANDERS BEWARE OF THIS FRAUDSTER.....HE IS A SCAMMER THAT REGISTERS WITH DIFFERENT USERNAME FROM TIME TO TIME IN ORDER TO DEFRAUD UNSUSPECTING MEMBERS...I WAS ONCE A VICTIM....YOU CAN CHECK HIS PROFILE TO CONFIRM DAT HE JUST REGISTERD TODAY....AFTER HE HAS SCAMMED SOMBODY HE WILL GO AWOL FOR SOME TIME BEFORE RETURNING WITH A NEW NAME...BE WARNED
MODS PLS INVESTIGATE THIS GUY PLS.
Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by armChairCritic: 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
OAFMods:

Why do you not go n save him.

Dumb question
Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by Lawalolasimbo: 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=joe4real12 post=58147757]Pls who is a badoo?

How are they identified?

I hope the guy is not innocent?

Don't join in beating an innocent man. [/quote

If you want to know who badoo is, just go to Ikorodu and carry with you engine oil and grinding stone. Whatever happens to you is the best way to identify badoo guys.
Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by onyidon22(m): 5:43am On Jul 06, 2017
Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by joe4real12: 6:38am On Jul 06, 2017
[quote author=Lawalolasimbo post=58165181][/quote]
grin grin grin
You wan kill person?
Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by Edu3Again: 7:25am On Jul 06, 2017
onyidon22:

Badoo is southern Nigeria's version of bokoharam
Serious?
Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by AlanSugar(m): 8:29am On Jul 06, 2017
Papiikush:

You're right, every badoo member is innocent. Mstchew.
Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by AlanSugar(m): 8:30am On Jul 06, 2017
Papiikush:

Don't forget that desperate situations require desperate solutions. I have nothing further.
Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by kechywillz(m): 10:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nigeria is not civilised...The worst of it all is that it is happening in a city meant to be a replica of advanced cities in the world. Shame upon our government n security. Don't forget that every blood shed has its vergence,the blood of the innocent will always come back to haunt
Re: Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) by Bennyranks: 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
Here in the state's we refer to that as a "well whooped ass"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) / Two Prostitutes Kill Customer In Ogun Over Money (Photo) / Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.