Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,631 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) (8051 Views)

PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) / THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
Season 2 starting next week, hope yall enjoy it...
Agent Peter:
KĂŽNGSTON - fiction about fiction
Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
Note from writer

I never thought i would go for this. I felt i needed to pen down something unimaginable.
Writing about a crazy scientist who wants to take control of the world is something i never expected i would think of doing.

It was a feat, i don't think i tried, no, maybe i did my best. Maybe i didn't...
But one thing i know for sure is that i brought Kingston to life....

Enjoy!
Re: Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
Act 1, Scene 1
7:00am, on the bridge

[A man dressed in thick black robe and a mask came out from nowhere to collect a parcel from a man who was also dressed in black but on a suit with tinted glasses on. He looked around, seeing no one handed this mysterious black-robed man the parcel. But as he turned to leave, something struck him at the back leaving him for dead. The black-robed man laughed mysteriously and suddenly entered the river leaving no trace behind]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

{###speech} Hindi Diwas Speech For School, Anchoring Speech, Short Speech / His Will, My Will / MOTHERS STRIKE ( A True Life Story ) By Drabeey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.