Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,907 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Great Creche I Visited In Abuja - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Great Creche I Visited In Abuja (2549 Views)

Teachers, Creche Attendants Needed / A Newly Opened Creche And Preschool In Abulegba And It's Environs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Creche I Visited In Abuja by defhenry(m): 3:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
I have been looking for a good creche/Pre-School for my daughter in Abuja since my wife and i work. I happened to stumble upon Little Stepping Stones Creche and Pre-School, in Area 2.The place is beautiful and clean. The price is quite low for the quality on show too (N40k/month for Creche).
Does anyone know any other creche in Abuja that offers same quality at such low prices? Please let me know

NB:I took the pictures with permission

Re: Great Creche I Visited In Abuja by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
In my own opinion, it is not about the toys fanciful looks. Consider the tiles could make the floor slippery in the event of contact with water. Rugs have their disadvantages, but their advantages are more. Consider what could the impact of a free fall on a tiled floor and that on a rugged floor. Even the care givers are not safe in a tiled floor situation. Humans react quicker to emergencies when on a rugged floor than a tiled floor. You apply a lot of caution when dealing with a tiled floor. Also to many gadgets and toys, especially hard ones are not good where children are kept. There exposure to self-inflicted injuries is high.
Re: Great Creche I Visited In Abuja by defhenry(m): 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
kaorama:
In my own opinion, it is not about the toys fanciful looks. Consider the tiles could make the floor slippery in the event of contact with water. Rugs have their disadvantages, but their advantages are more. Consider what could the impact of a free fall on a tiled floor and that on a rugged floor. Even the care givers are not safe in a tiled floor situation. Humans react quicker to emergencies when on a rugged floor than a tiled floor. You apply a lot of caution when dealing with a tiled floor. Also to many gadgets and toys, especially hard ones are not good where children are kept. There exposure to self-inflicted injuries is high.

True! But a pediatrician once told me it is better to have kids in tiled/wooden floor areas as carpets accumulate dust, and tend to keep other germs. Tiles are disinfected and cleaned regularly and a good creche should have it cleaned more than 5 times a day. Besides, they have their play mats which they use when the kids are awake and need to play.
Your observations are well noted though, and i will seek further advise before committing, but, honestly, i think i love this creche already.
I have been given a free day trial with my daughter, let us see how it goes

Re: Great Creche I Visited In Abuja by Nupsy08: 11:35am On May 06, 2019
Hi, please how did this go? Did you end up using the daycare or did you find another one?
Re: Great Creche I Visited In Abuja by defhenry(m): 3:36pm On May 08, 2019
Hello, sorry i am just seeing this. I am indeed uising the daycare, both my kids are there now, and i have absolutely no complaints. In fact, i am at peace when they are in school. The school is run as a family, with nice friendly staff. The proprietress is there everyday from 7.30am until 5.00pm when i pick my kids, her children also attend the school, so i am sure there is no compromise on quality. As for me oh, to be honest, i am satisfied. Let me share some of their pictures here sef
Nupsy08:
Hi, please how did this go? Did you end up using the daycare or did you find another one?

Re: Great Creche I Visited In Abuja by defhenry(m): 3:38pm On May 08, 2019
defhenry:
Hello, sorry i am just seeing this. I am indeed uising the daycare, both my kids are there now, and i have absolutely no complaints. In fact, i am at peace when they are in school. The school is run as a family, with nice friendly staff. The proprietress is there everyday from 7.30am until 5.00pm when i pick my kids, her children also attend the school, so i am sure there is no compromise on quality. As for me oh, to be honest, i am satisfied. Let me share some of their pictures here sef

(1) (Reply)

Divine Offspring International School / European University Lefke North Cyprus, free Admission processing and guaranty / Gain Admission Into 200 Levels In Nigerian University Without Jamb.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.