Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Sidekick3 Or Mda: Whats Worth It? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sidekick3 Or Mda: Whats Worth It? (1078 Views)

Is The Gionee S Plus Worth It's Price / Mtn Configuration For An Mda. Pls Help: / T Mobile MDA IV Release Date And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sidekick3 Or Mda: Whats Worth It? by bodegideon(m): 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2007
which is the best phone to you? i wanna know who've got taste,
SIDEKICK3-It let you get connected the way you want,talk,text,I.M,E-mails,surf the internet,MP3 player,1.3 megapixel camera,
Just keep side kicking your Sidekick3 phone anytime,any where, no watered down.

M.D.A phone-With full keyboard that slides away,its like you hold your P.C on ya hand, ,is the messaging powerhouse.Call,I.M,text,
and ever connected wireless to the WEB with GPRS,super fast EDGE, and Wi-Fi across internet network.

Re: Sidekick3 Or Mda: Whats Worth It? by texazzpete(m): 2:31pm On Feb 05, 2007
You're comparing a crippled toyphone to a fully fledged smartphone (windows mobile 5, no less)?
At least with an Pocket PC phone, the posiblities are endless,

Anyway, grab yourself an HTC Tytn and forget about all others, !
Re: Sidekick3 Or Mda: Whats Worth It? by bluenubian(f): 9:16am On Jun 05, 2007
had the sidekick and it sucked big time undecided, more like a toy phone. its bluetooth capability is worthless, can't even send pics via bluetooth, u allowed only 10 shitty ringtone, u can't create your own ring tone, its web browsing is jus effective enough, no biggie

Mda beats the sidekick big time, tmobile USA now has the mda2 (finally cheesy) known as the TMOBILE WING. has applications out the ying yang grin. features windows mobile 6 OS, and its professional edition (awesome). and an impressing 2.0 MP camera, GPRS/EDGE, WiFi wink, touchscreen, windows media/mp3 player to mention a few. the phone is well worth every penny.

(1) (Reply)

China Fones: How Viable Are They / On Mtn And Operamini. / Help,my Nokia 6700 Classic Cant Download Files,apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.