Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

I Want To Travel To America. Please How Do I Go About It. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Travel To America. Please How Do I Go About It. (1228 Views)

Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? / Moving To America, Great Investment. / Visitors To America Will Surrender Social Media Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Want To Travel To America. Please How Do I Go About It. by banom(m): 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
hello friends I want to travel abroad to go and hustle to succeed in life. I have already worked and saved some money.

The country I wish to travel to is US, but my issue is that apart from the little money I have, I don't have anything else. I dont have any one over there, I don't know how to really go about it.

please fellow nairalanders who have successfully moved to America from naija for greener pasture, can you please enlighten me on how you went about it and the actual cost of everything. and advice me how to make this dream a reality.

thanks and God bless.
Re: I Want To Travel To America. Please How Do I Go About It. by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
U want to travel out in search of greener pastures...

Nna Mhen the hustle is real..

but u must have a target...wat can u give to USA Ur skills?
Re: I Want To Travel To America. Please How Do I Go About It. by banom(m): 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
U want to travel out in search of greener pastures...

Nna Mhen the hustle is real..

but u must have a target...wat can u give to USA Ur skills?

what I want is reliable info on how to migrate , and not what you are asking me. Of course you should know I have a target and things to offer. will I be going there to watch sky scrappers ?

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Travel To America. Please How Do I Go About It. by banom(m): 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
Re: I Want To Travel To America. Please How Do I Go About It. by drkay(m): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
funny enough, many people out there are in this guy's shoe.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Travel To America. Please How Do I Go About It. by Everest1989(m): 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
same with me.
Re: I Want To Travel To America. Please How Do I Go About It. by banom(m): 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
moderators please help us put this on front page so that more persons can view and contribute. so that we can get useful infor. thanks.
Re: I Want To Travel To America. Please How Do I Go About It. by Sebastine1606(m): 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
Bros, it's good you letting your intentions known, but it doesn't work this way.... I see you like somebody who will have great challenges to impress a CO... To approve you of a visa... Do u have a gainful job presently in Nigeria? Are u married?..
But for your question, go get a visa fees and make an application.. The Lord be with you

1 Like

Re: I Want To Travel To America. Please How Do I Go About It. by banom(m): 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ok . thanks. but I still need infor on how others who did it went about it.
Re: I Want To Travel To America. Please How Do I Go About It. by justwise(m): 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2017

(1)

Denmark Schengen Visa / African City Named World's Greenest! / Kotonou International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.