Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,596 members, 7,801,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures (42813 Views)

Samples Of Vehicle History Report Types You Should Know Of ....Donot Be Deceived / Man Uses A Rope To Pull A Faulty Car In Benin, Edo State / Man In A Car Brings Out His Legs At Awolowo Road, Ikoyi (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by SmartchoicesNG: 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
All over the world... The excuse that only in Nigeria because of good maintenance ethics holds no water...

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by smartty68(m): 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
The more reason why I hate this product lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by SmartchoicesNG: 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
sad
That's the disaster occuring in the snow...

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
Dis one na death trap

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by SmartchoicesNG: 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
dumo1:
Pls this joint pull is not specific to Honda vehicles alone? It affects other models of cars as well as SUV's, it's all depends on the owners maintenance culture and strict attention to details.

False... Honda takes the trophy in ball joint issues
This happened yesterday on 3rd mainland bridge....

https://www.nairaland.com/3900642/honda-accord-ball-joint-pulled

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by snipesdam(m): 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

False... Honda takes the trophy in ball joint issues

To Pour You Engine Oil dey hungry me!

13 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by SmartchoicesNG: 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
snipesdam:

To Pour You Engine Oil dey hungry me!
Don't get mad over the truth

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by snipesdam(m): 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Ain't mad tho
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by snipesdam(m): 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Ain't mad tho lolz
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by SmartchoicesNG: 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Dis one na death trap
Evil death trap... imagine this nonsense happening where dangote trucks dey follow with speed...

44 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by king406(m): 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
But some of the cars there arent honda's though

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
is this fucking true? or maybe oyibo people too have bad maintenance culture and they keep managing with sounds and signs till it falls off.
I decided to keep kwiet cos some peeps I respect here said it's not peculiar to Honda, im just waiting and watching.
praying that the students doesn't lecture the teacher one day¡

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:
sad
That's the disaster occuring in the snow...

Yes Honda are notorious for ball joint failure but it doesn't occur without signs, so non chalant drivers have no business with Honda.

And some of the pictures u posted are not even Honda, let the second picture from this quote, it's not a Honda.

1. Toyota 4runner
2. Toyota Tacoma
3. Toyota tundra
4. Lexus Gs

19 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nissan
Fj cruiser

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by SmartchoicesNG: 1:01am On Jul 06, 2017
greenhulk:
Nissan
Fj cruiser
Whatever makes you sleep well

8 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by SmartchoicesNG: 1:05am On Jul 06, 2017
greenhulk:

Yes Honda are notorious for ball joint failure but it doesn't occur without signs, so mom chalant drivers have no business with Honda.

And some of the pictures u posted are not even Honda, let the second picture from this quote, it's not a Honda.

1. Toyota 4runner
2. Toyota Tacoma
3. Toyota tundra
4. Lexus Gs
I was expecting a report on Mercedes-Benz... not Toyota!!! Meanwhile Toyota doesn't pull legs like Honda!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by SmartchoicesNG: 1:40am On Jul 06, 2017
king406:
But some of the cars there arent honda's though

19. 1996-2003 Honda Accord

The Honda Accord is a great car and has been one of the top selling sedans each year since it’s release. When it comes to newer Accords, used models are a safe bet. The models built between 1996 and 2003 however should be avoided like the plague. These model Accords suffer from widespread transmission failures. The problem usually shows up around 90,000 miles and ends up completely failing soon after. The replacement can cost upwards of $2000.00 and even after replacement the problem may return. The 2000-2001 Accords were given extended warranties as the result of a class action lawsuit, but by now that warranty has expired. Unless the seller can provide proof that the transmission has recently been replaced, don’t even think about buying one of these vehicles.
All are Hondas

5 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by chiefbuchiV12(m): 5:03am On Jul 06, 2017
Op its evident there's something you have against honda cars you're not telling us the 2nd pix you posted is not even an accord or any honda at all that's a Chrysler sebring....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by SmartchoicesNG: 6:16am On Jul 06, 2017
chiefbuchiV12:
Op its evident there's something you have against honda cars you're not telling us the 2nd pix you posted is not even an accord or any honda at all that's a Chrysler sebring....
One out of eight ain't no excuse

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 06, 2017
obekediamondfuto:
is this fucking true? or maybe oyibo people too have bad maintenance culture and they keep managing with sounds and signs till it falls off.
I decided to keep kwiet cos some peeps I respect here said it's not peculiar to Honda, im just waiting and watching.
praying that the students doesn't lecture the teacher one day¡

Bingo!!

Yes, some folks overseas have a bad maintenance culture too. It's not limited to Nigeria.

It's not a design defect or the cars would have been recalled.

I've never seen a car, Honda or otherwise with leg pull in the US before. But then if one walks far, one will certainly see a hunchback Squirell sha.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 06, 2017
Pic #1: My 4Runner in Nigeria. I just got off of Ring Road in Ibadan and was on a side street going maybe 5 mph. I thought I was going to die, I've never experienced this before. I spent over N100K in replacing all sorts of neglected stuff underneath. I will still replace the joints with TRD ones from USA.

Pic #2: Another 4Runner in the US.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by billy187(m): 7:07am On Jul 06, 2017
greenhulk:

Yes Honda are notorious for ball joint failure but it doesn't occur without signs, so mom chalant drivers have no business with Honda.

1. Toyota 4runner
2. Toyota Tacoma
3. Toyota tundra
4. Lexus Gs

True...I can see a Chrysler Sebring in there.Frankly, I've seen waaaay more late 90s- early 2000s Tacoma and 4runners with such ball joint issue than Hondas.

Folks think ALL Westerners have great maintenance culture. Whiles it might be better than Naija maintenance culture ....there are always those oyinbos that tend be terrible at maintenance- the results of which op has posted here.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by buchhogonzalez(m): 7:12am On Jul 06, 2017
I'm about to buy a Nigerian used Honda accord, EOD.. Pls what are the things I and my mechanic should look out for before buying it?

3 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by veekid(m): 7:15am On Jul 06, 2017
Oh oh I see
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by wins18(m): 7:16am On Jul 06, 2017
This should not happen while on high speed oo
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 06, 2017
Honda's legs? WTF!

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by UZMNews: 7:17am On Jul 06, 2017
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by Kuzee23: 7:17am On Jul 06, 2017
Engine , Gear Box and Custom Papers

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by kstyle2(m): 7:18am On Jul 06, 2017
On a serious note, why is this peculiar to Honda cars?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by datola: 7:18am On Jul 06, 2017
Common with Honda cars. Toyota old model 4 Runner is the only/major Toyota brand that has that issue.
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by wildchild1: 7:20am On Jul 06, 2017
If it's not Toyota, it can never be Toyota grin

If you're TOYOTA hit the like button, for HONDA hit the share button

Check my signature for 2017/2018 club Jerseys and Confederation Cup countries jersey

27 Likes 34 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

As A First Time Car Owner, Toyota Corolla 2010 Or Honda Civic 2011? / Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) / Photos From A Terrible Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.