Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures (42840 Views)

Samples Of Vehicle History Report Types You Should Know Of ....Donot Be Deceived / Man Uses A Rope To Pull A Faulty Car In Benin, Edo State / Man In A Car Brings Out His Legs At Awolowo Road, Ikoyi (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by Antoeni(m): 7:23am On Jul 06, 2017
Very Annoying
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by calberian: 7:24am On Jul 06, 2017
diportivo:

no mind am...he doesn't av anything against honda.

its cos u dont know him...the guy no too well like dat

he used to/owns a honda......a civic dat he came here to open thread on how he is rebuilding the engine

his monikers are legion on nl

smellingmenses.....dats him.check the moniker you will see his civic thread

NgcoboP......dats him.....check it you will see his civic on sale there

he is also

shyling

menstrualpad

SmartChoices

Searchng4love

phoexix

jazzlite

etc

Awon eyan cia

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by mjbaba: 7:25am On Jul 06, 2017
Not only honda

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 06, 2017
I've used 4different Honda's 2eod and 2dc am using DC currently the leg has never cut 1 day

We don't know how to maintain car, many will use car for 5months without wheel balancing and aliments

4 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by StevensJojo(f): 7:31am On Jul 06, 2017
Happened to my friend's car.Thank God it was during the day and in a safe area

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by SycophanticGoat: 7:42am On Jul 06, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Evil death trap... imagine this nonsense happening where dangote trucks dey follow with speed...

Na to jump out leave the car enter bush oh.. No time! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:43am On Jul 06, 2017
buhari is a mad goat TUFIAKWA

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by Sunymoore(m): 7:44am On Jul 06, 2017
Honda legs pulls

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by alatbaba1(m): 7:48am On Jul 06, 2017
hunda cars like spreading their legs like yebo babe's.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by caprini1: 7:57am On Jul 06, 2017
wins18:
This should not happen while on high speed oo
I saw one happen recently along Lasu express,it wasn't funny at all ,the driver lost control of his EOD and crashed on the road demarcation.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by bewla(m): 8:01am On Jul 06, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:
All over the world... The excuse that only in Nigeria because of good maintenance ethics holds no water...
that d pro carry spare any were u go

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by lonelydora: 8:02am On Jul 06, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

False... Honda takes the trophy in ball joint issues

Volkawagen, some models of Mercedes benz, Toyota (4 runner, tacoma, Sequoia, tundra, do I still go on?), some models of Lexus, some models of Nissan

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by ivolt: 8:03am On Jul 06, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Evidence ?

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by lonelydora: 8:04am On Jul 06, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Evil death trap... imagine this nonsense happening where dangote trucks dey follow with speed...

It doesn't happen on high speed. Happens on a bad road and at a very slow movement.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by lonelydora: 8:08am On Jul 06, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

I was expecting a report on Mercedes-Benz... not Toyota!!! Meanwhile Toyota doesn't pull legs like Honda!!
Says who? Volkawagen too
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by Olisa4all: 8:08am On Jul 06, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Has there been any recall by Honda to support this?
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by wins18(m): 8:08am On Jul 06, 2017
caprini1:
I saw one happen recently along Lasu express,it wasn't funny at all ,the driver lost control of his EOD and crashed on the road demarcation.
WTF buddy ! How do we prevent such from happening? Life is too precious

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by laSompee: 8:09am On Jul 06, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Very true. Not only does Honda have poor bolt joint structure, the engine seat also faces challenges. But in the Acura models, they are astounding .. So far though
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by lonelydora: 8:10am On Jul 06, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

19. 1996-2003 Honda Accord

The Honda Accord is a great car and has been one of the top selling sedans each year since it’s release. When it comes to newer Accords, used models are a safe bet. The models built between 1996 and 2003 however should be avoided like the plague. These model Accords suffer from widespread transmission failures. The problem usually shows up around 90,000 miles and ends up completely failing soon after. The replacement can cost upwards of $2000.00 and even after replacement the problem may return. The 2000-2001 Accords were given extended warranties as the result of a class action lawsuit, but by now that warranty has expired. Unless the seller can provide proof that the transmission has recently been replaced, don’t even think about buying one of these vehicles.
All are Hondas

Toyota suffers more transmission issues than Honda. Stop using 'Abro' or Visco 2000 for your transmission. Buy original Honda gear oil and drive the car till infinity.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by lonelydora: 8:14am On Jul 06, 2017
diportivo:

no mind am...he doesn't av anything against honda.

its cos u dont know him...the guy no too well like dat

he used to/owns a honda......a civic dat he came here to open thread on how he is rebuilding the engine

his monikers are legion on nl

smellingmenses.....dats him.check the moniker you will see his civic thread

NgcoboP......dats him.....check it you will see his civic on sale there

he is also

shyling

menstrualpad

SmartChoices

Searchng4love

phoexix

jazzlite

etc

I didn't want to expose that guy shaa.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by SmartchoicesNG: 8:14am On Jul 06, 2017
laSompee:

Very true. Not only does Honda have poor bolt joint structure, the engine seat also faces challenges. But in the Acura models, they are astounding .. So far though
You don't mean it...
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by aliboy7: 8:15am On Jul 06, 2017
The Honda greatest technological mistake for its cars is the ball joints problems that comes off inexplicably and unexpectedly in the middle of nowhere when on the road. This sad experience has always caused problems to my friend who just love to buy Honda cars and had owned the last 5 Honda editions in the last 25 years.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by SmartchoicesNG: 8:15am On Jul 06, 2017
lonelydora:

I didn't want to expose that guy shaa.
That smartchoicesng commited a crime or what? Face the message not the messenger.
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by SmartchoicesNG: 8:16am On Jul 06, 2017
aliboy7:
The Honda greatest technological mistake for its cars is the ball joints problems that comes off inexplicably and unexpectedly in the middle of nowhere when on the road. This sad experience has always caused problems to my friend who just love to buy Honda cars and had owned the last 5 Honda editions in the last 25 years.
Imagine that rubbish happening in ikorodu night time during this baddoo season

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by SmartchoicesNG: 8:17am On Jul 06, 2017
lonelydora:

Toyota suffers more transmission issues than Honda. Stop using 'Abro' or Visco 2000 for your transmission. Buy original Honda gear oil and drive the car till infinity.
Really...show us a recall report or episode on Toyota transmissions
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by lonelydora: 8:18am On Jul 06, 2017
caprini1:

Then it wasn't ball joint pulling. Ball joint pulling doesn't happen on high speed.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by SmartchoicesNG: 8:18am On Jul 06, 2017
wins18:

WTF buddy ! How do we prevent such from happening? Life is too precious
Don't buy Honda. That's the only way. And if you have mistakenly bought one sell it join money and protect your life!!

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by Gkemz: 8:19am On Jul 06, 2017
Honda is always known for suspension of wheel.
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 06, 2017
Any Advice for someone who wants to buy 2001 Honda civic next month??
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 06, 2017
Hehehehehe.
Someone is about paying for an EOD somewhere right now.
1) You people will not use recommended and original products, let alone proper servicing.

2) It always give signs, don't tell lies. You ignore the signs and decide to manage it, Honda isn't cut out for your procrastination.

3) I very much doubt it happens on high speed.

Will I still buy a Honda? Yes!
If it's not Honda, then it has to be a Benz. Comman and beat me.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by lonelydora: 8:27am On Jul 06, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

That smartchoicesng commited a crime or what? Face the message not the messenger.

You didn't follow rules and good maintenance culture, you ruined your civic and now want to vent it on Honda. For 6 years now, I have been driving an EOD V6 and it has never happened to me. I used 1995 Accord (bullet) too and it didn't give me issues. I have already ordered a 2013 accord V6. I live and die for Honda bro.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo) / As A First Time Car Owner, Toyota Corolla 2010 Or Honda Civic 2011? / Photos From A Terrible Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.