Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil (24721 Views)

Olajide Oluwamayowa Peter Draws Trump (Photos) / Personalities On N1000 Note Wear Face-Masks As Artist Draws Note On The Wall / Nysc Member Creates Gov Udom Emmanuel With Pencil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by Nathan2016: 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
Great work. Not these Lazy one on nairaland here arguing of tribe, religion and politics. Time is ticking e. Tribal warriors. One day all you have to show for will be igbo, yoruba n hausa.. U better change your ways
Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by yaki84: 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
imstillnovice:
Akwaibom!! I only love their Women, Their men are so Lazy!!!!
how do u define ur laziness?
Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by Kendroid: 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
This is so Fantabulous! grin
Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by Georgeisco2007: 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
pedel:
We have seen the picture of the governor and the artist, where is the picture of the pencil?
Why not advertise the pencil?

But I thought they (APC) said Nigeria will start producing pencil year 2020? May be they have taken the pencil since it has not reached the time for its production
Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by veragistonline(f): 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
bizzibodi:
nice work but wher is d pencil that draw d guvnor?

The first photo shows the young artist holding the pencil.
Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by makapella(m): 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
imstillnovice:
adiok ono fi...mfed mfo ado lazy
Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by Anijay1212(m): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
imstillnovice:
Ifod mkpo...

1 Like

Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by Anijay1212(m): 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
makapella:
Lol... Sanna ino ado yak.
Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by Mbediogu(m): 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
The work shows the skill of the artist rather than the quality of the pencil. Good work though. AkwaIbom Cross River, and Binis people are naturally gifted artistically even up to sculpting and carving, so I give it to them.
Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by Mbediogu(m): 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
The work shows the skill of the artist rather than the quality of the pencil. Good work though. AkwaIbom Cross River, and Binis people are naturally gifted artistically even up to sculpting, painting and carving, so I give it to them.
Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by Splashme: 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
sukafia:
Super talented. Great work bro, more grace.
Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by EvaJael(f): 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
Anijay1212:

Ifod mkpo...
makapella:
Lolzzz...Eme nam aboho mme eyeneka mmi. Akan ifod sef
Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by victorazy(m): 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
this guy hand na pixels
Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by sampark201: 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
i beg who is this Oga Lalasticlala i really wanna know... Wetin be him work for Nairaland ?
Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by Dellawson: 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by Tedassie(m): 11:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
Yeah,that was my friend in school(graduate of Physics,Uniuyo and currently serving in Jos),he's on my on fb list too....a very nice&humble guy Y'all need to see his body of works(pencil art)...exquisite!!
https://mobile.facebook.com/etukunyimearts/
Re: Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil by Tedassie(m): 12:10am On Jul 07, 2017
Deseo:
Akwa Ibom pencil grin

Lmao
ordinary pako ur state no get

oya,coman beat me in ze oza room tongue angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Rate My Recent Business Card Design / 5 Guys Take Same Picture For 30years. / Amazing Pieces Of Art (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.