Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Which Girls Play The Most Hard To Get-- Ibo Or Yoruba Or Hausa Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Girls Play The Most Hard To Get-- Ibo Or Yoruba Or Hausa Girls? (3397 Views)

The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming / Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / Why Do Nigerian Girls Play Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Girls Play The Most Hard To Get-- Ibo Or Yoruba Or Hausa Girls? by Princek12(m): 4:31am On Jan 31, 2010
It is elementary that Naija girls like to play hard to get while being approached by men. Out of the Naija girls, who do you all think  plays the most shakara? Because, in my own view, I think Yoruba girls play the most hard to get.
Re: Which Girls Play The Most Hard To Get-- Ibo Or Yoruba Or Hausa Girls? by Nobody: 4:33am On Jan 31, 2010
Yawwwwwn. . . .Stoopid sh.it!
Re: Which Girls Play The Most Hard To Get-- Ibo Or Yoruba Or Hausa Girls? by Princek12(m): 4:34am On Jan 31, 2010
FL Gators:

Go to sleep
Re: Which Girls Play The Most Hard To Get-- Ibo Or Yoruba Or Hausa Girls? by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 31, 2010
tongue tongue tongue tongue "
Re: Which Girls Play The Most Hard To Get-- Ibo Or Yoruba Or Hausa Girls? by Abekeade08(f): 4:38am On Jan 31, 2010
Hey OP,

You got us pinned. My fellow Yoruba sisters do play hard to get a whole lot.
Re: Which Girls Play The Most Hard To Get-- Ibo Or Yoruba Or Hausa Girls? by Princek12(m): 4:40am On Jan 31, 2010
I am just calling a spade a spade. For example, three of my boys just came from Naija, and they said Yoruba girls were playing hard to get all day. Omo they fashi them and started talking to Ibo girls, who responded favorably.
Re: Which Girls Play The Most Hard To Get-- Ibo Or Yoruba Or Hausa Girls? by sjeezy8: 4:45am On Jan 31, 2010
its Fulani-hausas- they dont really care about money but they do like handsome muslim guys.

Yoruba girls shakara too much its true, until they sample guys oko- But if youre tall darkslims with big oko, they are easy as hell

Igbo not hard to get if you have money or status, theyre automatically yours- easy

generally speaking
Re: Which Girls Play The Most Hard To Get-- Ibo Or Yoruba Or Hausa Girls? by Abekeade08(f): 4:52am On Jan 31, 2010
I am just calling a spade a spade. For example, three of my boys just came from Naija, and they said Yoruba girls were playing hard to get all day. Omo they fashi them and started talking to Ibo girls, who responded favorably.

Well they were in naija to catch their fun, so they did what they had to do.
I am not saying Ibo girls are easy ooh, but my igbo girlfriends love money too much. If you don't have money, they won't even look your side.

Yoruba girls shakara too much its true- But if youre tall dark with big oko, they are easy as hell

How will they know that the bobo get big oko except they sleep with him, my friend, don't contradict yourself.

Anyway Its Saturday night, time to go shake what my moma gave me grin night y'all.
Re: Which Girls Play The Most Hard To Get-- Ibo Or Yoruba Or Hausa Girls? by Princek12(m): 5:02am On Jan 31, 2010
How will they know have big oko ooooooooooooo?
Re: Which Girls Play The Most Hard To Get-- Ibo Or Yoruba Or Hausa Girls? by sjeezy8: 5:07am On Jan 31, 2010
Abekeade08:

How will they know that the bobo get big oko except they sleep with him, my friend, don't contradict yourself.

Thats my point
they shakara too much its not new news that yoruba babes look at the tall black slim guy and automatically think mandingo or sumshiot.

If a guy has relations with a yoruba babe and he get big good oko, that yoruba girl is easy from now on till forever. lmfao

The way I see it
Yorubas gals like money but good big oko can satisfy them
Igbo gals like financial security  money money money and more money
Hausa for me is the hardest because im not a muslim, and they dont even look my way sef unless theyre mixed with yoruba.
Re: Which Girls Play The Most Hard To Get-- Ibo Or Yoruba Or Hausa Girls? by neily(f): 8:57am On Jan 31, 2010
The hausa girls can play hard during the day but in the dark at night they are the easiest. But i like the ibos cos if u don't have money u can neva know them. So guys if u want to ride wit them work hard to make money. At least they are straight forward. Yoruba girls also like money but they just pretend as if it does not matter. Who wan suffer!
Re: Which Girls Play The Most Hard To Get-- Ibo Or Yoruba Or Hausa Girls? by majikboi(m): 2:55am On Feb 14, 2010
as for me i dont like any one bcoz they re all bludsukas n i think d ibo gurls are just been to materialistic n the yorubas like big dick and they cheat as well,
Re: Which Girls Play The Most Hard To Get-- Ibo Or Yoruba Or Hausa Girls? by deji2009(m): 3:20am On Feb 14, 2010
10/10 yoruba
Re: Which Girls Play The Most Hard To Get-- Ibo Or Yoruba Or Hausa Girls? by Qiana(f): 9:00pm On Feb 14, 2010
yoruba girls r winning, lolz grin grin
Re: Which Girls Play The Most Hard To Get-- Ibo Or Yoruba Or Hausa Girls? by Freiburger(m): 9:42pm On Feb 14, 2010
A cheap girl is a cheap girl, i don't think it has anything to do with the tribe or whatever.

1 Like

Re: Which Girls Play The Most Hard To Get-- Ibo Or Yoruba Or Hausa Girls? by Sonofpeace(m): 10:29pm On Feb 14, 2010
All these comments makes no sense it depend on parental upbringing of any naija lady whether igbo, hausa or yoruba.
Re: Which Girls Play The Most Hard To Get-- Ibo Or Yoruba Or Hausa Girls? by Amigoz(f): 10:40pm On Feb 14, 2010
Princek12:

It is elementary that Naija girls like to play hard to get while being approached by men. Out of the Naija girls, who do you all think plays the most shakara? Because, in my own view, I think Yoruba girls play the most hard to get.

Now i didnt know that shocked
I thot it was 'girls in general' that play hard to get. . . . undecided
Re: Which Girls Play The Most Hard To Get-- Ibo Or Yoruba Or Hausa Girls? by mamagee3(f): 9:59pm On Feb 20, 2010
Another tribalistic thread, mods please lock this garbage up
I thought this issue was over a long time ago
Re: Which Girls Play The Most Hard To Get-- Ibo Or Yoruba Or Hausa Girls? by ayettymama(f): 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2010
This is gettin boooring

Nigerian girls are all the same!!!!!!!!
Re: Which Girls Play The Most Hard To Get-- Ibo Or Yoruba Or Hausa Girls? by richard69(m): 7:21am On Feb 21, 2010
@ Neily you are right about the hausa girl thing, they f**king pretend alot.
Re: Which Girls Play The Most Hard To Get-- Ibo Or Yoruba Or Hausa Girls? by chidyke77(m): 8:05am On Feb 21, 2010
Useless
Re: Which Girls Play The Most Hard To Get-- Ibo Or Yoruba Or Hausa Girls? by Besto(m): 8:18am On Feb 21, 2010
Yoruba galz, jst buy 50naira yougurt, trust me,u wud see dem tear-tear pants wit so many holes dat u cud use 2 seive garri.
Re: Which Girls Play The Most Hard To Get-- Ibo Or Yoruba Or Hausa Girls? by ReLaTE(m): 8:29am On Feb 21, 2010
Ths poster got it wrong frm d beginning til the end.
Re: Which Girls Play The Most Hard To Get-- Ibo Or Yoruba Or Hausa Girls? by ayettymama(f): 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2010
Besto:

Yoruba galz, jst buy 50naira yougurt, trust me,u wud see dem tear-tear pants wit so many holes dat u cud use 2 seive garri.

Such ignorance

*shakes head*
Re: Which Girls Play The Most Hard To Get-- Ibo Or Yoruba Or Hausa Girls? by Kunbee: 1:29am On Feb 22, 2010
FL Gators:

Lol
Re: Which Girls Play The Most Hard To Get-- Ibo Or Yoruba Or Hausa Girls? by AbamiEda1: 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2010
Yoruba galz, jst buy 50naira yougurt, trust me,u wud see dem tear-tear pants wit so many holes dat u cud use 2 seive garri

This guy funny oh.How u take know say yoruba galz like 50 naira yoghurt, let alone know say dem dey always where tear-tear pants. I believe say their new types of underwears no need holes cos e even to small. How many holes can a G-String have? haba u harsh oh. Meanwhile I can confirm that dey are the easiest to get, a plate of amala and ewedu at Iya Basirat is enough to see them sprawling on the rug asking u to trash them mecilessly. Yoruba gals no get price, anything goes dem fit just form hard to get outside, but enter room with them na them go dey ask for the koko.
Re: Which Girls Play The Most Hard To Get-- Ibo Or Yoruba Or Hausa Girls? by Duniverse(m): 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2010
is definatly Hausa girls cos you can just show ibo girls before you know they are yours while yoruba girls, just be educated they wil listen to you but if you dont have cow you are nobody to them.
Re: Which Girls Play The Most Hard To Get-- Ibo Or Yoruba Or Hausa Girls? by smooooooth: 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2010
there shld be no arguement on this one, everyone know the ibo girls play hardest.
Re: Which Girls Play The Most Hard To Get-- Ibo Or Yoruba Or Hausa Girls? by opokonwa(m): 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2010
Who cares who plays hardest?
The harder they play, the harder they eventually fall. undecided
Re: Which Girls Play The Most Hard To Get-- Ibo Or Yoruba Or Hausa Girls? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2010
, pls if u dey luk 4 unconditional love go calabar
4get all these yoruba,ibo, hausa, dey b fake,
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

She Was Caught Pantless! / Guys Can U Use This Restroom *pics* Be Sincere!! / Nlanders Who Was Ur Secondary School Crush & Did It Work Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.