Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test - Jobs/Vacancies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test (134333 Views)

Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . / Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by goodguy4sure(m): 11:56am On Oct 09, 2017
Please, Has any APPLICANTS resumed ..lets state and give others hope?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by djoe21(m): 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
SHININGSTAR PROPERTY & INVESTMENT LTD.

The above named company is currently recruiting Sales Executives.

QUALIFICATION: Minimum of OND.

REMUNERATION: N30,000 basic allowance plus commission.

Interested persons should send their CVs to djoe4u_44@yahoo.com

For more information please call 08035009448
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Abdul4trust1(m): 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
goodguy4sure:
Please, Has any APPLICANTS resumed ..lets state and give others hope?
yes, Edo State.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by AEkong11: 4:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
ufotty2001:
Please anybody gone for training from Akwa ibom state
have u received a call from them? pls Ufotty drop ur number for me, am From Akwa Ibom, 07034934052
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Foxie: 5:26am On Oct 10, 2017
Abdul4trust1:
yes, Edo State.
Please what's the job like, what's a typical day at work?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:01am On Oct 10, 2017
Foxie:
Please what's the job like, what's a typical day at work?
is About Sensitizing Taxpers. We're Not Tax Collectors. 3 Days In A Week.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Foxie: 7:52am On Oct 10, 2017
Abdul4trust1:
is About Sensitizing Taxpers. We're Not Tax Collectors. 3 Days In A Week.
Wow, sounds cool. Do you choose the 3 days you'll be available or they choose when you should come around, Is it all through the day(that's within the 3 days)you go out to sensitize taxpayers, do you go in groups or alone, is there a car that commute you guys to where you'd do the sensitization, I'm sorry for my numerous questions, I'm just curious. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by ERockson: 4:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
Please which states are currently in training now? any hope for those waiting for over a month to be called for training
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by JoshuaSG: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
please for those that are currently undergoing training or that just completed the training, can u guys please help wit list of states that are through wit d training since inception (including those currently in orozo) and the batch no. this wil help us to know when they wil start all over from the first state wit which they commenced training. my state of residence is fct. i learnt some of its applicants have been trained but that others wil stil be called from subsequent batches since there are 38 batches in total. so please kindly help wit this info if u av knowledge of it.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by ERockson: 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
Which states are in the training this week?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Ajeseg: 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
Borno, Ekiti, Ondo and Rivers were the states that finished training this last Friday 13th Oct. 2017 and they were batch 10, that's all i knew because i am in the batch.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by JoshuaSG: 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ajeseg:
Borno, Ekiti, Ondo and Rivers were the states that finished training this last Friday 13th Oct. 2017 and they were batch 10, that's all i knew because i am in the batch.
Tanx alot for ur response. pls let other participants in d 1st thru d 9th batch help us with info on states that participate in their training batch.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Osesliberty(m): 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ajeseg:
Does it mean that they are through with Rivers state? i was called some time ago to be checking my mail and until now i have not received any message from them and l'm from Rivers state
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by ERockson: 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
Somebody said the training is been conducting for 2:1(upper) and first class graduates for now, that it will soon reach the turn of lower credit holders. I don't know how true this info
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by ERockson: 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
ERockson:
Somebody said the training is been conducting for 2:1(upper) and first class graduates for now, that it will soon reach the turn of lower credit holders. I don't know how true this info
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Blooddiamond: 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
ERockson:
That's not true. I had a 2.2 n I was trained in batch 6.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by ERockson: 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
Blooddiamond:
That's not true. I had a 2.2 n I was trained in batch 6.

good
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by GraveMan(m): 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
I Have Written The Test But I Have Not Bn Able To Login Since Then. Please Can U Help Me With The Login Link. Thanks
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 16, 2017
Hello house, pls has anyone from Osun state undergone the training? I was called about a month ago but yet to receive invite for training.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by EIGHT12VE: 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
StephenAyo:
Hello house, pls has anyone from Osun state undergone the training? I was called about a month ago but yet to receive invite for training.
Non yet
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by ejimikeokwu: 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
JoshuaSG:

Tanx alot for ur response. pls let other participants in d 1st thru d 9th batch help us with info on states that participate in their training batch.

I am in batch 9, and it was Rivers, Ebonyi, Benue, Adamawa, Beyelsa and one other states from north I can't remember. cool down they are going to train 7500 applicants and maximum of 200 goes for training every week and this week is batch 11 so calculate how many that has to go for it.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by ejimikeokwu: 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
Osesliberty:
Does it mean that they are through with Rivers state? i was called some time ago to be checking my mail and until now i have not received any message from them and l'm from Rivers state
if you save the number that called you I think you should send a massage to remind them but don't call that was what I did but didn't know if it was the reason they mailed me after.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by ejimikeokwu: 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
I observed something, if you have missed your call from npower, it will be had for them to come back to you again, there are so many people that applied so many criteria will be used to choose or to fail. my advice if you have not gotten any call, your phone should be close to you because I almost missed that call that day.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
EIGHT12VE:
Non yet
Thanks for the response BTW how did you know?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Osesliberty(m): 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
ejimikeokwu:
if you save the number that called you I think you should send a massage to remind them but don't call that was what I did but didn't know if it was the reason they mailed me after.
thanks and God bless
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by JoshuaSG: 11:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
ejimikeokwu:

I am in batch 9, and it was Rivers, Ebonyi, Benue, Adamawa, Beyelsa and one other states from north I can't remember. cool down they are going to train 7500 applicants and maximum of 200 goes for training every week and this week is batch 11 so calculate how many that has to go for it.
Tanx alot, wit ur info d picture is getting clearer. Trainees in batch 1 thru 8 shul pls give info on states in their batch.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by motivationspika(m): 4:10am On Oct 17, 2017
ERockson:
It's like it's true. My friends that were called all had 2:1
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by EIGHT12VE: 10:38am On Oct 17, 2017
StephenAyo:
Thanks for the response BTW how did you know?

Have u checked your mail lately?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
ERockson:
It's false. A lot of persons were 2.2 in various training held for different States
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
motivationspika:
It's not true probably those guys or girls were lucky but that's not the criteria

1 Like

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by ussy09(m): 3:15am On Oct 18, 2017
motivationspika:
That's not true, my friend had 2.2 accounting they just finished training
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Larrystonez: 7:10am On Oct 18, 2017
Please who has gotten a call from Benue State?
I keep asking this question without any answer

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (38) (Reply)

Vacancies 5.0 / Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia / Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.