Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test - Jobs/Vacancies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test (134348 Views)

Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . / Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by EIGHT12VE: 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2017
Hamstrong001:
Gud a.m, as we all know Ntax is d most tedious of all d programme then why is federal govt deprivn us wat belong to us.... They skipped Nov n paid Dec again I.e Sept n Nov we didn't work or wat?.. It's time to have a press briefing so that they will not skip Jan n paid Feb
abeg I get serious questions to ask over chat. 08061688128
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Becky87: 2:40am On Dec 24, 2017
Pls I nerd help ooo. Am an ntax applicant started work since October. My colleagues have been paid Oct and DEC stipend but am yet to get anything ( have not been paid at all). Have written to npower but I was told to contact Vaids. Pls who has Vaids direct contact because am getting fed up
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by HopeAlive16(f): 9:32am On Dec 24, 2017
When I read some comments of CTLOs that have been trained and deployed not been paid, it breaks my heart. But it is well!... Dear God, place your children where they ought to be. We might not know the big names in the country for connection but as many that knows The BIG GOD, let 2018 favour them in Jesus Name, Amen.

5 Likes

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Rimmy5688: 5:41pm On Jan 04, 2018
Gudday house.pls have ntax training resume did year? If yes which state and batch are on training now?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by enozy(m): 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
Finally after 5months of waiting I have been invited for ntax training scheduled for 7th to 12th of January. I reside in Edo. Thanks to Goodguy4sure and other guys in this forum that have been encouraging us. Please if you have not been invited never give up. Remain blessed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by meemich234(m): 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2018
Good evening bro.... My sister was invited for the training also and she'll be travelling tomorrow, from Benin.. Pls can I have your contact?

enozy:
Finally after 5months of waiting I have been invited for ntax training scheduled for 7th to 12th of January. I reside in Edo. Thanks to Goodguy4sure and other guys in this forum that have been encouraging us. Please if you have not been invited never give up. Remain blessed
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by emolala(m): 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
enozy:

Congratulations bro..don't forget to update us about events....batch and states...and ask as many questions as possible.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:48am On Jan 09, 2018
meemich234:
Good evening bro.... My sister was invited for the training also and she'll be travelling tomorrow, from Benin.. Pls can I have your contact?

they Are Not Paying Those Ntax(ctlo) That Are Working Already They Are Still Inviting People For Training. We Are Working For The 5th Month Now, We Have Been Paid Twice Why Some Once, Some Nothing.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Hamstrong001(m): 11:01am On Jan 09, 2018
Abdul4trust1:
they Are Not Paying Those Ntax(ctlo) That Are Working Already They Are Still Inviting People For Training. We Are Working For The 5th Month Now, We Have Been Paid Twice Why Some Once, Some Nothing.

@ Abdul re u in VAIDS National Group? Ctlos re working out modalities so they can pay the outstanding... It comprises almost all states
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by AngryRebel: 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2018
Becky87:
Pls I nerd help ooo. Am an ntax applicant started work since October. My colleagues have been paid Oct and DEC stipend but am yet to get anything ( have not been paid at all). Have written to npower but I was told to contact Vaids. Pls who has Vaids direct contact because am getting fed up
Send them a mail using this address: support@npvn.desk-mail.com
In the mail: write out ur correct bank account, sort code,BVN n ur full name.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Abdul4trust1(m): 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hamstrong001:

@ Abdul re u in VAIDS National Group? Ctlos re working out modalities so they can pay the outstanding... It comprises almost all states
i Have Since Submit My Account Details To My State Internal Revenue Office To Forward To Vaids. Is Disheartening Working Without Pay. As I'm Writing This, We Are In The Street Working.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by EIGHT12VE: 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hamstrong001:

never heard of this oo
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Hamstrong001(m): 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
goodguy4sure:
No

OK.... If u re interested u can whatsapp me n will send u the link.... 08034584114
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by donjahsy(m): 9:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
I got an invite today venue is Abuja.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
donjahsy:
I got an invite today venue is Abuja.
what Is your State Of Residence?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Juliches: 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
Please who knows if they have invited anybody from Anambra State for training
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Ajeseg: 9:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
I received an email from VAIDS today titled "Allowance issue",where you will be required to fill a form before 17th of Jan.2018,to launch your payment issues.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Ajeseg: 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
I received an email from VAIDS today titled "Allowance issue",where you will be required to fill a form before 17th of Jan.2018,to launch your payment issues.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
Ajeseg:
please What Time Did You Received The Mail? I Haven't Receive Any.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Hamstrong001(m): 10:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
Abdul4trust1:
please What Time Did You Received The Mail? I Haven't Receive Any.

Its true but I guess na state by state... Oyo CTLO received dere own yesterday while Ogun received today... I received mine dis evening .... Just check ur mail n am sure very soon d mail will hit ur inbox... Thanks
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:36am On Jan 13, 2018
Hamstrong001:

Its true but I guess na state by state... Oyo CTLO received dere own yesterday while Ogun received today... I received mine dis evening .... Just check ur mail n am sure very soon d mail will hit ur inbox... Thanks
thanks, I'm Edo Ctlo Sha
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Hamstrong001(m): 11:13am On Jan 13, 2018
Abdul4trust1:
thanks, I'm Edo Ctlo Sha
B checkn ur mail regularly now bcoz u might not know wen d mail will hit ur inbox... Takia
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2018
Hamstrong001:

B checkn ur mail regularly now bcoz u might not know wen d mail will hit ur inbox... Takia
ok
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by itiswell17: 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
Pls do one have to be at work everyday ?

Is it possible to change state on marital grounds?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by itiswell17: 11:09am On Jan 19, 2018
[quote author=Ajeseg post=64143176]I received an email from VAIDS today titled "Allowance issue",where you will be required to fill a form before 17th of Jan.2018,to launch your payment issues. [/quote

Pls how many times in a week do VAIDS members work and is it possible to apply to relocate and work in another state on marital grounds
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Abdul4trust1(m): 12:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
itiswell17:
Pls do one have to be at work everyday ?

Is it possible to change state on marital grounds?
three Days A Week And Relocation Within The State Is Possible But Outside The State Is Not.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by HopeAlive16(f): 9:02am On Jan 26, 2018
Those in training now keep us updated with things happening....
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:20am On Jan 26, 2018
HopeAlive16:
Those in training now keep us updated with things happening....
which States Are In Training Now?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:26am On Jan 26, 2018
Those In Training, Please Inform Then In Orozo That The Ctlos Who Are Working Already Are Not Being Paid Their Stipends. They Are Owing Us 2 Months While Some 3 Months. What Will Be Your Fate If Those Working Already Are Not Being Paid?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by maryezenwaobi: 10:05am On Jan 26, 2018
Pls have they done verification for IMO state
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by HopeAlive16(f): 11:22am On Jan 26, 2018
Abdul4trust1:
Those In Training, Please Inform Then In Orozo That The Ctlos Who Are Working Already Are Not Being Paid Their Stipends. They Are Owing Us 2 Months While Some 3 Months. What Will Be Your Fate If Those Working Already Are Not Being Paid?
Please smone in training should ask this very vital question...you guys in training now are the closest to them right now. Let's be matured and brave about somethings. These complains are not encouraging, make them understand that please
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by HopeAlive16(f): 11:23am On Jan 26, 2018
Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for the training invite o... the wait is killing

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (38) (Reply)

Vacancies 5.0 / Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia / Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.