Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,343 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Pre-wedding Photos Of The Youngest Bursar In Northern Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of The Youngest Bursar In Northern Nigeria (28388 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man / 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos / When Size Doesn't Matter: Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Photos Of The Youngest Bursar In Northern Nigeria by dantori(m): 1:00am On Jul 06, 2017
The young man in those pictures is undoubtedly one of the youngest Bursars in the North at the moment, if not the youngest in Nigeria, here are some of his pre-wedding pictures in preparation of his wedding by August to his beautiful fiancée who is also a Doctorate degree holder from an American University sure one of the youngest academic doctorate degree holder from Northern Nigeria as well

5 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of The Youngest Bursar In Northern Nigeria by 40kobo77: 1:05am On Jul 06, 2017
This lady go tight.

No ask me as I use know.

Short guys and their attraction to tall women sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of The Youngest Bursar In Northern Nigeria by Sarang(f): 1:48am On Jul 06, 2017
Congrats to them.

Poster above me eeh lipsrsealed
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of The Youngest Bursar In Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 4:56am On Jul 06, 2017
Shey the guy no get age ni

5 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of The Youngest Bursar In Northern Nigeria by engrMikemd(m): 5:39am On Jul 06, 2017
this can only happen in the North.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of The Youngest Bursar In Northern Nigeria by engrMikemd(m): 5:40am On Jul 06, 2017
perhaps secondary school bursar

5 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of The Youngest Bursar In Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 06, 2017
And so? Is it a big deal to get married coz he is a BURSAR? shocked

16 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of The Youngest Bursar In Northern Nigeria by Evablizin(f): 6:24am On Jul 06, 2017
Wow pretty couple with decent pre-wedding picture HML in advance

18 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of The Youngest Bursar In Northern Nigeria by partnerbiz4: 6:36am On Jul 06, 2017
This is decent.
Not those looking at backside..

See below for data

23 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of The Youngest Bursar In Northern Nigeria by Nna17(m): 7:01am On Jul 06, 2017
Happy married life to them in advance.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of The Youngest Bursar In Northern Nigeria by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:18am On Jul 06, 2017
engrMikemd:
perhaps secondary school bursar

No be still bursar undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of The Youngest Bursar In Northern Nigeria by NairalandCS(m): 8:00am On Jul 06, 2017
Not bad.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of The Youngest Bursar In Northern Nigeria by engrMikemd(m): 8:59am On Jul 06, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

No be still bursar undecided
bursar get level bro
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of The Youngest Bursar In Northern Nigeria by ujpikin(f): 9:39am On Jul 06, 2017
K
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of The Youngest Bursar In Northern Nigeria by austino100(m): 9:40am On Jul 06, 2017
Nna17:
Happy married life to them in advance.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of The Youngest Bursar In Northern Nigeria by NwaAmaikpe: 9:41am On Jul 06, 2017
shocked

Ugly couples

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of The Youngest Bursar In Northern Nigeria by Asylum(m): 9:41am On Jul 06, 2017
What is the name of the sweet potato species in Nigeria local market.
Is their botanical names different?
I know this is not the right place to do this but i see no other way.
I need it urgently for my project.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of The Youngest Bursar In Northern Nigeria by Husty(m): 9:41am On Jul 06, 2017
Free me Abeg... Bursar ko alubosa ni

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of The Youngest Bursar In Northern Nigeria by BRAV0O(m): 9:42am On Jul 06, 2017
Sarang:
Congrats to them.

Poster above me eeh lipsrsealed
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of The Youngest Bursar In Northern Nigeria by talk2saintify(m): 9:42am On Jul 06, 2017
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of The Youngest Bursar In Northern Nigeria by Abati60: 9:42am On Jul 06, 2017
OrestesDante:
Shey the guy no get age ni
wetin be your own, abi you be registrar
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of The Youngest Bursar In Northern Nigeria by whizzyleejr(m): 9:42am On Jul 06, 2017
The guy don old abi he dey suffer from gigantism??
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of The Youngest Bursar In Northern Nigeria by Ahmedie28(m): 9:43am On Jul 06, 2017
engrMikemd:
this can only happen in the North.
That is y u guys must leave by 1st oct, for us in north to enjoy more of this.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of The Youngest Bursar In Northern Nigeria by GuntersChain(m): 9:44am On Jul 06, 2017
na them naija landlord.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of The Youngest Bursar In Northern Nigeria by lawalosky(m): 9:45am On Jul 06, 2017
the first pic though
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of The Youngest Bursar In Northern Nigeria by jazinogold(m): 9:46am On Jul 06, 2017
j
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of The Youngest Bursar In Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 06, 2017
and?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of The Youngest Bursar In Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 06, 2017
It is good to get married early.... To the RIGHT person

Listen to my new song dedicated to all Nigerian rappers at

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/233002/
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of The Youngest Bursar In Northern Nigeria by ipobarecriminals: 9:49am On Jul 06, 2017
smiley wink cool cool very simple and moderate marriage without nuisance unlike those people from that side asking potential groom to buy clothes for every family members. Buy wrapper,buy 200 yams,ogogoro, kola nuts etc I nor mention any foreigners ooo

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of The Youngest Bursar In Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 06, 2017
Educated northerners are very lucky I swear, the are in the military, federal ministries, oil etc.

btw, I wan sell muscle

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Terrible Mistakes You Should Never Make After A Breakup / How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship / My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.