Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS (45809 Views)

Abuja Taxi Driver Strips Naked After His Car Was Impounded By Security Officials / Drunk Driver Rams Into A Tree At An Accident Scene After Girl Was Hit. Photos / Man Survives After His Car Was Crushed By A Heavy Duty Vehicle (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 4:28am On Jul 06, 2017
A Taxi driver could not control his emotions after his car was bashed by a woman in Lagos. The accident happened few days ago on Akin Adesola street, Victoria Island, Lagos. A female Slot executive was driving from the opposite lane, she missed the traffic light (maybe ignored it) as it turned red. The Baba, taxi driver, was driving through the green light, believing it was his right of way. Unfortunately, one second can change everything as his car was hit in the process.

The old man broke down in tears reportedly asking why that had to happen to him. Sympathizers who gathered to see what happen felt for the heartbroken taxi driver.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/heartbroken-driver-breaks-tears-car-bashed-lady-lagos-photos.html

Photo-credit; Happenings

2 Shares

Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 4:29am On Jul 06, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 4:39am On Jul 06, 2017
Was it a hit and run?

The taxi driver has thought about a thousand and one things.

Sorry Sir. That's life drama for you.

The woman has to pay for the damage. Make this baba no swear for am.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 4:41am On Jul 06, 2017
So what about the female executive?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by juman(m): 4:41am On Jul 06, 2017
Sorry to the baba taxi driver.

Nah their obasanjo that led the country to this mess of a country.

APC is a curse.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by MediumStout(m): 4:44am On Jul 06, 2017
Sorry baba. Your reward is in heaven

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by ORACLE1975(m): 4:44am On Jul 06, 2017
Above me maka why?

4 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by PatriotTemidayo: 4:52am On Jul 06, 2017
She go buy another one..........a better one.
Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by seunlayi(m): 4:55am On Jul 06, 2017
This is touching especially when he has already told one of his children to meet him soon to collect money for feeding after few hours of work while hoping to pay some debts before weekend, with the hope of saving something before the end of the month to pay some bills and despite being careful while driving........ Sincerely, I feel like transferring something to his account away

128 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by mormonslayer: 4:56am On Jul 06, 2017
I'm sure his crying because he never saw the" CHANGE" Buhari promised him.

13 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by dominique(f): 4:58am On Jul 06, 2017
Ehyah, his means of livelihood. The woman has to pay up for the repairs.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by Jabioro: 5:00am On Jul 06, 2017
The woman should do something as soon as possible, the old man is in emotional financial pains

3 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by farouk0403(m): 5:31am On Jul 06, 2017
She will definitely settle him, unless she don't have the financial means to do that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by DickDastardly2(m): 6:06am On Jul 06, 2017
I don't know why but I feel so much pity for the baba. The country is so harsh now and yet most people prefer to swallow lies. Sorry baba

12 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by partnerbiz4: 6:34am On Jul 06, 2017
This could be so painful. Who knows what he has been true in the past few days.

It isn't easy for anyone but some people's condition in this country is worse than that of animals.

God please do sth..

I wish all nairalanders meteoric success this month..

Click like if you believe..

SEE BELOW FOR DATA WITH TESTIMONIES OF PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT.

14 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by 7footre(m): 6:42am On Jul 06, 2017
What has crying ever solved? He should liaise with the woman to know how to fix his car and also how to feed within d time lag btwn going to mechanic and coming out nd not crying, he is too old for that

3 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:36am On Jul 06, 2017
Believe me, that's his only means of livelihood

His family depends on the little that comes from that cab-driving

I can feel his pain cry

2 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by sotall(m): 9:36am On Jul 06, 2017
OK

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by Intendy: 9:36am On Jul 06, 2017
I pity the old man ,his means of livelihood.
but if him sabi na to follow am go slot go collect 4 iPhone 7 plus and do the rest

3 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by Abfinest007(m): 9:36am On Jul 06, 2017
just come kill me na de d guy mind
Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by Teletexter: 9:36am On Jul 06, 2017
Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by eleojo23: 9:37am On Jul 06, 2017
Why cry?
Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by jazinogold(m): 9:37am On Jul 06, 2017
a lot of thoughts going through his mind, that's his source of livelihood... his family depends on the daily earns to feed! may God help him.

in other news....please

4 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by AntiWailer: 9:37am On Jul 06, 2017
Eh yah
Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by Nairadays: 9:37am On Jul 06, 2017
eeyah sorry baba, women and driving, Hmmmmm I no talk anything. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by SlimBrawnie(f): 9:37am On Jul 06, 2017
Thinking of what it will cost him to fix it and the economic situation,,,,,,E reach to cry

He's likely one of those men that treat their cars well like their wife

2 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by exlinkleads(f): 9:37am On Jul 06, 2017
watin dey make am cry?
Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by kolafolabi(m): 9:37am On Jul 06, 2017
It is so unfortunate Baba.. I feel your pain.

4 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by tellwisdom: 9:38am On Jul 06, 2017
All these foolish Nigerian gurls will not allow us to drive in peace. Baba, give her ur own car make u collect her own. Fair judgment sad

2 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS by BRAV0O(m): 9:38am On Jul 06, 2017
Eyah! So heartless

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Air Force Plane Suffers Tyre Burst, Overshoots Runway (Picture) / Driver Crashes His Mercedes Benz SUV In A Freak Accident In Lagos. Photos / Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.