Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat (42655 Views)

5 Occupations That Can Make You Feel Depressed / 5 Occupations That Receive The Highest Number Of Insults In Nigeria / 10 Jobs That Make Nigerian Employees Wear Tattered Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by Lionessza(f): 8:43am On Jul 06, 2017
Splinz:

How did you know that women cheat because they want to- of their own volition, and not because of external forces like their surrounding?

Because what comes from within is stronger than any surrounding or external forces. If she's truly commited she will stay loyal to you even when in an orgy club. If she ain't loyal to you , she will sleep with even her pastor with her back supported by the pulpit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by Lionessza(f): 8:48am On Jul 06, 2017
Martin0:
I mean when you are not married or legally married,because of immoralities, each man is to
have his own wife, and each woman is to have
her own husband “The husband must
fulfill his duty to his wife, and likewise also the
wife to her husband.”That what I mean then back to you saying a woman has Authority over her body,

Yes this applies to religious people, but I'm not one of them. I have full authority over my body. Whom I give it to is my business, but since I'm in a commited relationship obviously I will give it to him and no one else. And please note: because I choose and I want to.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by Mightyraw(m): 8:52am On Jul 06, 2017
Pheals:
100% against this sire.... I won't say a woman that will cheat is gonna cheat but most of this occupation are not the cause ok!

if u are bank marketer ..u have to appear in a way that shows u are decent but most bank knows who to put in there.... the kind of people in such position are the real CHEATER LOLZ they won't put... there
I don't of bank marketers , but all this phone marketers that's works at phone hubs,
Once you step in, they already flirting with you
Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 06, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
whats your job,dont you dare snub me

grin

CLASSIFIED wink
Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

CLASSIFIED wink
u dont like answering my questions...owk
Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by Martin0(m): 9:17am On Jul 06, 2017
Lionessza:

Yes this applies to religious people, but I'm not one of them. I have full authority over my body. Whom I give it to is my business, but since I'm in a commited relationship obviously I will give it to him and no one else. And please note: because I choose and I want to.
see eh am not basically referring to religion but now let me bring it in,.

Adam & Eve – God gives the husband
authority over his wife
Gen 1:27 records “So God created man in his own
image, in the image of God created he him; male
and female created he them”. According to the
above passage, God created the male and female,
both in His image. When Adam was created, he
contained Eve also in himself, as we read in Gen 5:2
“Male and female created he them; and blessed
them, and called their name Adam, in the day when
they were created”. After Adam & Eve sinned, God
punished Eve’s disobedience, by making the
husband have authority over her, as seen in Gen
3:16 “Unto the woman he said, I will greatly
multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow
thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall
be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee “.
The misunderstanding lies here. God did not
allow all men to have authority over all women. But
all husbands had authority over their own wives.
(Please note: This does not mean that the Husband
can act as he pleases, within the partnership of
marriage. We will look into these dynamics in the
next section of this study). Man has no authority
over woman, until they enter into the covenant of
marriage which was established by God in Creation.
Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by Splinz(m): 9:27am On Jul 06, 2017
Lionessza:

Because what comes from within is stronger than any surrounding or external forces...

And this is at its best, your opinion. Or is there any known fact?

You've been using the Church as an example. Lets look at it: What makes the Church in itself is not the physical building nor a so-called altar that wears a "form of godliness".

In fact, some known churches are nothing but dens of adulterers/fornicators. Now, in such an environment where members of a Church and even pastors are into unrestrained sexual corruption, don't you think 1-3 people out of 10 may be influenced by the prevailing practices there?
Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by Lionessza(f): 10:00am On Jul 06, 2017
Splinz:

And this is at its best, your opinion. Or is there any known fact?

You've been using the Church as an example. Lets look at it: What makes the Church in itself is not the physical building nor a so-called altar that wears a "form of godliness".

In fact, some known churches are nothing but dens of adulterers/fornicators. Now, in such an environment where members of a Church and even pastors are into unrestrained sexual corruption, don't you think 1-3 people out of 10 may be influenced by the prevailing practices there?

Dude I don't know where you're going with this. Using the church as an example, was to show the op that people would cheat anywhere even in the "godliest" places. Why ? because they want to cheat regardless of where they are . Bottom line is; don't blame the environment for people's infedility rather blame the person. Same way I wouldn't blame bad friends for someone cheating on me , I would blame him because he made the decision to cheat not them. Like I said, there are plenty of waitresses who go to work and go back to their man without cheating , meaning the ones that cheat are not" controlled" by the environment but by their lack of self-control and respect.

1 Like

Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by Lionessza(f): 10:01am On Jul 06, 2017
Martin0:
see eh am not basically referring to religion but now let me bring it in,.

Adam & Eve – God gives the husband
authority over his wife
Gen 1:27 records “So God created man in his own
image, in the image of God created he him; male
and female created he them”. According to the
above passage, God created the male and female,
both in His image. When Adam was created, he
contained Eve also in himself, as we read in Gen 5:2
“Male and female created he them; and blessed
them, and called their name Adam, in the day when
they were created”. After Adam & Eve sinned, God
punished Eve’s disobedience, by making the
husband have authority over her, as seen in Gen
3:16 “Unto the woman he said, I will greatly
multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow
thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall
be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee “.
The misunderstanding lies here. God did not
allow all men to have authority over all women. But
all husbands had authority over their own wives.
(Please note: This does not mean that the Husband
can act as he pleases, within the partnership of
marriage. We will look into these dynamics in the
next section of this study). Man has no authority
over woman, until they enter into the covenant of
marriage which was established by God in Creation.

Dude , you must not have heard me. I AM NOT RELIGIOUS! .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by Martin0(m): 10:27am On Jul 06, 2017
Lionessza:

Dude , you must not have heard me. I AM NOT RELIGIOUS! .
Religious has nothing to do with relationship or been married,you just made me quote In religious way..

1 Like

Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by Lionessza(f): 10:44am On Jul 06, 2017
Martin0:
Religious has nothing to do with relationship or been married,you just made me quote In religious way..

Can you take the religious stuff out of your mention to me and post it again,maybe then I will understand the point you were trying to make. For now I'm totally lost.

1 Like

Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by Martin0(m): 11:00am On Jul 06, 2017
Lionessza:

Can you take the religious stuff out of your mention to me and post it again,maybe then I will understand the point you were trying to make. For now I'm totally lost.
what am saying in essence is that when in a relationship that matrimonial or precisely legally married,both partner's has no authority to their body,the only place or situation where a partner has authority to her body is when both have mutual agreement regarding on their understanding or limit for a certain periode of time.if u take ur body to be urs and ur partner thus same hmmm it never going to work,that is why in the law court the judge will say to a couple ''your body belongs to your wife and so ur belongs to her,Non will passes will posses authority in regardness of pleasure gotten from it or superiority over the body,it will be based on 50 50.it is only on mutual concept that authority comes in,outside that nobody has authority over her's when it legally engaged,married,courtship,civil union...

Relationship is like practicals,you are prepearing,Relationship of these day's is rubbish,unlike 10year's back when you are in a relationship it like u are married to her,is more of like an engagement,unlike now it a different scenario with different reasons...
Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by Splinz(m): 11:02am On Jul 06, 2017
Lionessza:

Dude I don't know where you're going with this...

Relax. All I want you to do is to go figure out what is called "peer pressure/social pressure". It was even taught as early as in Primary school. Dismissing this influence is not really a wise thing, as even the author of such places you called "godliest" wouldn't have said, "Do not be deceived: bad company ruins good morals" (1 Corinth 15:33). The point here is that, there's such a thing as "peer pressure".

All in all, I know we are solely responsible for our actions. But at the same time, there are contributive forces/influences that are partly responsible.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by Rapmoney(m): 11:18am On Jul 06, 2017
tosyne2much:
You're so on point Oga Rapmoney

You forgot to add Policewomen cheesy
Na true, especially to the ogas on top! grin
Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by Lionessza(f): 11:30am On Jul 06, 2017
Splinz:

Relax. All I want you to do is to go figure out what is called "peer pressure/social pressure". It was even taught as early as in Primary school. Dismissing this influence is not really a wise thing, as even the author of such places you called "godliest" wouldn't have said, "Do not be deceived: bad company ruins good morals" (1 Corinth 15:33). The point here is that, there's such a thing as "peer pressure".

All in all, I know we are solely responsible for our actions. But at the same time, there are contributive forces/influences that are partly responsible.

Thanks for telling me something I already know about " peer pressure " undecided. As an adult female I can never blame my friends or family members for " taking me into wrong" places that will lead me to cheating on my partner. Unless we are talking about teenagers here , who are ofcourse still forming their characters and finding themselves.

I repeat , a grown ass woman who is fully commited to her relationship is not going to sleep around just because the people around her are loose.

External forces contribute little in your decision to cheat. When you are commited you carry that with you the minute you leave your home , and when you reach your destination no matter the temptation you stick to why you are there . Simple. If certain environments control how you behave , then that says a lot about your character.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by Lionessza(f): 11:53am On Jul 06, 2017
Martin0:
what am saying in essence is that when in a relationship that matrimonial or precisely legally married,both partner's has no authority to their body,the only place or situation where a partner has authority to her body is when both have mutual agreement regarding on their understanding or limit for a certain periode of time.if u take ur body to be urs and ur partner thus same hmmm it never going to work,that is why in the law court the judge will say to a couple ''your body belongs to your wife and so ur belongs to her,Non will passes will posses authority in regardness of pleasure gotten from it or superiority over the body,it will be based on 50 50.it is only on mutual concept that authority comes in,outside that nobody has authority over her's when it legally engaged,married,courtship,civil union...

Relationship is like practicals,you are prepearing,Relationship of these day's is rubbish,unlike 10year's back when you are in a relationship it like u are married to her,is more of like an engagement,unlike now it a different scenario with different reasons...

We live under different laws then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by Martin0(m): 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lionessza:

We live under different laws then.
That how it is everywhere,we just live on different personal believe!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by remecy(f): 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
Rapmoney:
These days, hair stylists' shops are just like a point where loose ladies gather to discuss their escapades during the day! cool

undecided YOU DEY GO THERE? HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT! ABEI YOU BE MEMBER OF THEIR ASSOCIATION NI lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by Lionessza(f): 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
Martin0:
That how it is everywhere,we just live on different personal believe!!!

Not where I'm from.
Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by Martin0(m): 1:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lionessza:

Not where I'm from.
aaaaaa is it not SA,I have one in my hood,and she say's same or in SA do u also have differencies also...

1 Like

Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by ngmgeek(m): 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by adedayor08(m): 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
ahmodu4real:
HAIR STYLIST abeg spirit of olosho is in that profession you hardly see any hair dresser that does not cheat.

You hit the nail bro
Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by facelessangel: 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
Pheals:
100% against this sire.... I won't say a woman that will cheat is gonna cheat but most of this occupation are not the cause ok!

if u are bank marketer ..u have to appear in a way that shows u are decent but most bank knows who to put in there.... the kind of people in such position are the real CHEATER LOLZ they won't put... there
their job makes them more vunerable

1 Like

Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by Lionessza(f): 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
Martin0:
aaaaaa is it not SA,I have one in my hood,and she say's same or in SA do u also have differencies also...

You friend is lying to you. There's not court in this country that gives a partner authority over ones body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by bejite: 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
I dont understand the Op.

Still looking for that dream job? Want to recruit easily? Join the world's smartest job network. Find, connect, share and chat with your favourite employers. Sign up on the website on my signature. It is free!
Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by jackie35(m): 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
Rapmoney:
Wives cheating on their partners might not necessarily be dependent on profession or occupation but there are some professions that make women prone to cheating on their husbands/partners. Below are some of these occupations:

1) POLITICS: Many female politicians, especially, in this part of the world, are nothing short of glorified prostitutes. These set of people, desparate just like their male counterparts, will not mind sleeping with all the political figures in their state just to clinch the position of a local government chairperson or even ward councillor!

2) ACTING: There is an African proverb that says 'He who brings ants-ridden woods into his house should not complain when lizards pay him visit'. With the kind of stories we hear about the movie industry these days, any man who marries an actress should not complain when it starts. One wonders how most of these actresses leave their matrimonial home within the shortest possible time after marriage. From movie set to hotel room...na clap deh dey take enter dance. How many sane and responsible man would tolerate his wife kissing random men passionately on screen, still knowing fully well what marriage is suppose to be?

3) MODELING: Just like actresses, models have high possibilty to cheat in marriage. Her body is perfectly in shape; many men want her irrespective of her marital status. They want to have a taste of the Oripopo! What most of our models do behind closed doors just to get modeling contracts is shameful; marriage doesn't stop them from having extra-marital fun! With the things young ladies now do to win beauty pageants, I wouldn't wish an enemy of mine to marry a model as far as he understands what marriage entails.

4) BAR/RESTUARANT BUSINESS: If your wife runs this type of business, she probably see different men of diverse characters on daily basis who are ready to lavish their monthly income regularly on sex and alcohol. If you as the man has nothing tangible doing, it makes the case worse! Seriously speaking, without being biased, it is very difficult if not impossible to see a decent lady operating a bar/restaurant business in Nigerian cities! I tell you today, these set of people cheat as if tomorrow would never come!!!

5) BANK MARKETING: There is an African proverb that says 'Because a woman conceived for you doesn't mean she can't kill you'. Female bank marketers are mostly prone to cheating on their partners since they meet large business owners often due to the nature of the job. Nowadays, the number of women who place a good amount of value on marriage is steadily declining. With this, most female bank marketers will easily go to bed with rich clients just to keep their job and make more income. It's shameful but true.

In as much as some folks claim the average African man is naturally positioned to enjoy different women even when married, I don't see cheating in marriage or committed relationships as something proper for both sexes. I personally has cultivated the habit of dating one lady at a time. With this, I won't hesitate to throw a cheating partner out of my life through the window!

You can add yours wink

SECRETARY ........................

3 Likes

Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by cinoedhunter: 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
Offshore
Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by miraz(m): 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nurse! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by livinbygrace: 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
ahmodu4real:
HAIR STYLIST abeg spirit of olosho is in that profession you hardly see any hair dresser that does not cheat.

You are right and i can say 95% of them are confirmed runs babe.Hardly you see a decent girl among them.A virgin will turn to confirmed Ashawo within few months of her learning.Talking from experience.
Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by iluvdonjazzy: 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
Rapmoney:
Wives cheating on their partners might not necessarily be dependent on profession or occupation but there are some professions that make women prone to cheating on their husbands/partners. Below are some of these occupations:

1) POLITICS: Many female politicians, especially, in this part of the world, are nothing short of glorified prostitutes. These set of people, desparate just like their male counterparts, will not mind sleeping with all the political figures in their state just to clinch the position of a local government chairperson or even ward councillor!

2) ACTING: There is an African proverb that says 'He who brings ants-ridden woods into his house should not complain when lizards pay him visit'. With the kind of stories we hear about the movie industry these days, any man who marries an actress should not complain when it starts. One wonders how most of these actresses leave their matrimonial home within the shortest possible time after marriage. From movie set to hotel room...na clap deh dey take enter dance. How many sane and responsible man would tolerate his wife kissing random men passionately on screen, still knowing fully well what marriage is suppose to be?

3) MODELING: Just like actresses, models have high possibilty to cheat in marriage. Her body is perfectly in shape; many men want her irrespective of her marital status. They want to have a taste of the Oripopo! What most of our models do behind closed doors just to get modeling contracts is shameful; marriage doesn't stop them from having extra-marital fun! With the things young ladies now do to win beauty pageants, I wouldn't wish an enemy of mine to marry a model as far as he understands what marriage entails.

4) BAR/RESTUARANT BUSINESS: If your wife runs this type of business, she probably see different men of diverse characters on daily basis who are ready to lavish their monthly income regularly on sex and alcohol. If you as the man has nothing tangible doing, it makes the case worse! Seriously speaking, without being biased, it is very difficult if not impossible to see a decent lady operating a bar/restaurant business in Nigerian cities! I tell you today, these set of people cheat as if tomorrow would never come!!!

5) BANK MARKETING: There is an African proverb that says 'Because a woman conceived for you doesn't mean she can't kill you'. Female bank marketers are mostly prone to cheating on their partners since they meet large business owners often due to the nature of the job. Nowadays, the number of women who place a good amount of value on marriage is steadily declining. With this, most female bank marketers will easily go to bed with rich clients just to keep their job and make more income. It's shameful but true.

In as much as some folks claim the average African man is naturally positioned to enjoy different women even when married, I don't see cheating in marriage or committed relationships as something proper for both sexes. I personally has cultivated the habit of dating one lady at a time. With this, I won't hesitate to throw a cheating partner out of my life through the window!

You can add yours wink
what about masachiers
Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by jbnm: 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
a olosho will always be a olosho in any occupation she find herself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured / How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too / Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.