Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat (42671 Views)

5 Occupations That Can Make You Feel Depressed / 5 Occupations That Receive The Highest Number Of Insults In Nigeria / 10 Jobs That Make Nigerian Employees Wear Tattered Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by TOYNEX(f): 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
ahmodu4real:
HAIR STYLIST abeg spirit of olosho is in that profession you hardly see any hair dresser that does not cheat.
That's not absolutely true... A stylist shop is more of a gossip site.
Learn a decent skill *winks*
E.g. Bead Jewelry making ,Ankara Crafts, Bead Slippers, Bead Bags,
You can learn online or offline to make these items for sale, you can buy ready made at good wholesales price and resell, or chose to buy and sell the supplies required for making them..
Interested in learningg or selling? Check my signature
Or
Check on Facebook:
@rotadbeadsanddecor
Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by treatise: 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
Rapmoney:
Wives cheating on their partners might not necessarily be dependent on profession or occupation but there are some professions that make women prone to cheating on their husbands/partners. Below are some of these occupations:

1) POLITICS: Many female politicians, especially, in this part of the world, are nothing short of glorified prostitutes. These set of people, desparate just like their male counterparts, will not mind sleeping with all the political figures in their state just to clinch the position of a local government chairperson or even ward councillor!

2) ACTING: There is an African proverb that says 'He who brings ants-ridden woods into his house should not complain when lizards pay him visit'. With the kind of stories we hear about the movie industry these days, any man who marries an actress should not complain when it starts. One wonders how most of these actresses leave their matrimonial home within the shortest possible time after marriage. From movie set to hotel room...na clap deh dey take enter dance. How many sane and responsible man would tolerate his wife kissing random men passionately on screen, still knowing fully well what marriage is suppose to be?

3) MODELING: Just like actresses, models have high possibilty to cheat in marriage. Her body is perfectly in shape; many men want her irrespective of her marital status. They want to have a taste of the Oripopo! What most of our models do behind closed doors just to get modeling contracts is shameful; marriage doesn't stop them from having extra-marital fun! With the things young ladies now do to win beauty pageants, I wouldn't wish an enemy of mine to marry a model as far as he understands what marriage entails.

4) BAR/RESTUARANT BUSINESS: If your wife runs this type of business, she probably see different men of diverse characters on daily basis who are ready to lavish their monthly income regularly on sex and alcohol. If you as the man has nothing tangible doing, it makes the case worse! Seriously speaking, without being biased, it is very difficult if not impossible to see a decent lady operating a bar/restaurant business in Nigerian cities! I tell you today, these set of people cheat as if tomorrow would never come!!!

5) BANK MARKETING: There is an African proverb that says 'Because a woman conceived for you doesn't mean she can't kill you'. Female bank marketers are mostly prone to cheating on their partners since they meet large business owners often due to the nature of the job. Nowadays, the number of women who place a good amount of value on marriage is steadily declining. With this, most female bank marketers will easily go to bed with rich clients just to keep their job and make more income. It's shameful but true.

In as much as some folks claim the average African man is naturally positioned to enjoy different women even when married, I don't see cheating in marriage or committed relationships as something proper for both sexes. I personally has cultivated the habit of dating one lady at a time. With this, I won't hesitate to throw a cheating partner out of my life through the window!

You can add yours wink

If you had not added banking your piece would have been flawed. The only correction is the vice is not restricted to banking marketers, it cuts across all spheres of banking. The only difference is marketers do it with business owners while those in operations and other sections concentrate on their bosses in order to curry favours. It is pathetic!

1 Like

Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by imustsaymymindo: 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
Martin0:
I am only saying that woman has no authority over her body when she's legally married,it only when she's in a mutual agreement with her husband that authority is bestowed to her,and it is all over the world and SA can't be exempted from it.Have you not heard where celebrities insure some part of their body,or have you not heard where most high profile model placed all part of their body on insurance that a right giving to her and even if she's in a relationship the boyfriend will have no right over her body but if there is no such insurance on her whoever that is legally married to her has right over the body,that why I said the the first place that if she has mutual agreement with the spouse then such right will be granted,either in court or in a domestic union within them..

I don't get the point you are trying to drive at with who or who doesn't own your body.
Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by Dellawson: 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by happychrisjune23: 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
It's well
Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by happychrisjune23: 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
so what?
Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by sagaxity(m): 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
I disagree 100%. If you like dress decently, the dress go still touch ground...
Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by sagaxity(m): 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nurses administer sex as drug in some situations that is beyond medicine...

That's how they roll.

1 Like

Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by sagaxity(m): 9:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
One of my lectures of blessed memory Dr. Ekpe Okoroafor while lecturing paused and said Bankers are professional prostitutes..

Saw the real prostitution in their profession when a childhood friend of mine was given a bank job by her fiance but ended up sleeping with all the men in there...

1 Like

Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by BLoomfrancs(m): 11:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
nurse
Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by ilduce(m): 11:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
AIR HOSTESSES

1 Like

Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by DrGoodmanFather: 12:25am On Jul 07, 2017
greyboy5000:
where is the statistics. Who carried out the research, what is the methodology
Please
Most of these assumptions is based on rumors not fact

Which rumor? Na true. Example - Celebrity Marriages and Nollywood in particulars 80% of the ladies are hoes.
Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by Martin0(m): 9:22am On Jul 07, 2017
imustsaymymindo:

I don't get the point you are trying to drive at with who or who doesn't own your body.
Am saying that in marriage the body of the wife is lagally for the man like so to the woman!!!if the woman wanna deprive her husband of her body saying she has Authority over it then problem will arise,it has to be balanced 50 50..
Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by toboint(m): 9:25am On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Dude I don't know where you're going with this. Using the church as an example, was to show the op that people would cheat anywhere even in the "godliest" places. Why ? because they want to cheat regardless of where they are . Bottom line is; don't blame the environment for people's infedility rather blame the person. Same way I wouldn't blame bad friends for someone cheating on me , I would blame him because he made the decision to cheat not them. Like I said, there are plenty of waitresses who go to work and go back to their man without cheating , meaning the ones that cheat are not" controlled" by the environment but by their lack of self-control and respect.
d environment is a factor ooo.......
btw two of these examples of a woman running a supermarket and mostly meets customers in their decent state (mind and body) and a woman bartending at a nightclub who meets customers in their indecent state (mind & body)..
who's more prone to cheat....??

1 Like

Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by Lionessza(f): 9:28am On Jul 07, 2017
toboint:

d environment is a factor ooo.......
btw two of these examples of a woman running a supermarket and mostly meets customers in their decent state (mind and body) and a woman bartending at a nightclub who meets customers in their indecent state (mind & body)..
who's more prone to cheat....??

The one who wants to cheat and who is not fully commited to her partner.
Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by Martin0(m): 9:35am On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Don't doubt it , believe it. This is not Pakistan Sir , we have rights in marriage. My husband cannot do as he wants with my body without my consent. I make the final decision on what will happen concerning my body, same as him. Like I said , we live in different societies. Let's live at that , this is not going anywhere.
Are you now trying to say pakistan practice such I can aswell prove it to u!!if a woman will have authority over her body she has to notify her husband an agreement will be reached,you can't deprive ur husband of some certain pleasantries,there should be a reason to that which will involve mutual concept..hmmm well try to understand what you saying coz am surprise, women have some legal rights but in marriage those legal rights will have to be agreed btw two parties coz it a lagal union.Nobody is saying women don't have right over their body but in marriage if you are to be granted such right you and ur husband have to agree to it,but if your husband does not agree to that then you will seek for court grant...I am pretty aware of the SA law on civil union just that sometimes I love to hear from it citizens,so try to find out about what I ve said so u will be sure of your words...
Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by Lionessza(f): 9:42am On Jul 07, 2017
Martin0:
Are you now trying to say pakistan practice such I can aswell prove it to u!!if a woman will have authority over her body she has to notify her husband an agreement will be reached,you can't deprive ur husband of some certain pleasantries,there should be a reason to that which will involve mutual concept..hmmm well try to understand what you saying coz am surprise, women have some legal rights but in marriage those legal rights will have to be agreed btw two parties coz it a lagal union.Nobody is saying women don't have right over their body but in marriage if you are to be granted such right you and ur husband have to agree to it,but if your husband does not agree to that then you will seek for court grant...I am pretty aware of the SA law on civil union just that sometimes I love to hear from it citizens,so try to find out about what I ve said so u will be sure of your words...

Dude , you can't teach me about SA law I know all about it. I'm a married woman who is a SAn citizen in SA and I can guarantee you there is not such law here ,if there was then i and millions of people like me would protest against that rubbish till it was abolished. Infact I doubt I would have been married in the first place. The only time my man has more authority over my body than me is when I'm dead. He can take my body anywhere he wants.
Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by Martin0(m): 9:44am On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

You are bouncing up and down and not making any sense. No one has a legal right to control anyone's part of the body in democratic countries. Only you have the say on that, hence there is what we call spousal rape. If men had authorities over women's bodies they would do as they please with them , wouldn't they ? .
But because of the temptation to sexual
immorality, each man should have his own wife
and each woman her own husband. The husband
should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and
likewise the wife to her husband. For the wife does
not have authority over her own body, but the
husband does. Likewise the husband does not
have authority over his own body, but the wife
does. Do not deprive one another, except perhaps
by agreement for a limited time, that you may
devote yourselves to prayer; but then come
together again, so that Satan may not tempt you
because of your lack of self-control.
Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 07, 2017
DrGoodmanFather:

Which rumor? Na true. Example - Celebrity Marriages and Nollywood in particulars 80% of the ladies are hoes.
so where did you arrive at these figures. Is it because of tonto dike or what
May I remind you 80% is 8 of 10
Tell me which 8 celebrity you have furnicated with, and tell me it is not rumors
Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by Lionessza(f): 9:52am On Jul 07, 2017
Martin0:
But because of the temptation to sexual
immorality, each man should have his own wife
and each woman her own husband. The husband
should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and
likewise the wife to her husband. For the wife does
not have authority over her own body, but the
husband does. Likewise the husband does not
have authority over his own body, but the wife
does. Do not deprive one another, except perhaps
by agreement for a limited time, that you may
devote yourselves to prayer; but then come
together again, so that Satan may not tempt you
because of your lack of self-control.

We are done with this topic I guess.
Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by Martin0(m): 9:59am On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

You are bouncing up and down and not making any sense. No one has a legal right to control anyone's part of the body in democratic countries. Only you have the say on that, hence there is what we call spousal rape. If men had authorities over women's bodies they would do as they please with them , wouldn't they ? .
Here’s what I mean. If her body is his and his body is
hers and each has authority over the other’s body,
then he has the authority to ask her to do something
he would find pleasurable, and she has the authority
over his body to ask that he increase her pleasure by
not asking that she do that.
Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by Martin0(m): 10:00am On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Similarly in marriage. We are seeking mainly to
please the other. She wants to please him, and so is
prone to give what he desires. He wants to please
her, and so is prone not to demand what she finds
unpleasant to give. And vice versa.

1 Like

Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by Martin0(m): 10:04am On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

to break it down more now in the religious way God said that the woman will not deprive her husband of her body and the man will not do same,so it then mean's that when they are legally married both parties don't have authority over their's if authority will have to come in then mutual concept will be invited Is as simple as that!!
Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by Martin0(m): 10:06am On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

We are done with this topic I guess.
better and try to know ur marriage law's in SA
Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by Opeakins(m): 10:07am On Jul 07, 2017
Prostitute nko...shey no b work ni
Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by Lionessza(f): 10:08am On Jul 07, 2017
Martin0:
Here’s what I mean. If her body is his and his body is
hers and each has authority over the other’s body,
then he has the authority to ask her to do something
he would find pleasurable, and she has the authority
over his body to ask that he increase her pleasure by
not asking that she do that.

Perhaps the your use of the word " authority" is why we can't agree on this one.
Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by Martin0(m): 10:13am On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Dude , you can't teach me about SA law I know all about it. I'm a married woman who is a SAn citizen in SA and I can guarantee you there is not such law here ,if there was then i and millions of people like me would protest against that rubbish till it was abolished. Infact I doubt I would have been married in the first place. The only time my man has more authority over my body than me is when I'm dead. He can take my body anywhere he wants.
undecided
Lionessza:

Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by Lionessza(f): 10:13am On Jul 07, 2017
Martin0:
Similarly in marriage. We are seeking mainly to
please the other. She wants to please him, and so is
prone to give what he desires. He wants to please
her, and so is prone not to demand what she finds
unpleasant to give. And vice versa.

I'm glad we got rid of the word " authority ". Now this makes better sense. You're talking about a normal marriage now. I'm glad and I'm familiar with this type of union , not the one with someone having a legal right over my body.
Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by Lionessza(f): 10:16am On Jul 07, 2017
Martin0:
better and try to know ur marriage law's in SA

You had better stop lecturing me about things I have to live with daily and get it into your head that not all countries practice the same laws.
Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by Martin0(m): 10:21am On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Perhaps the your use of the word " authority" is why we can't agree on this one.
Lio you are very very intelligent thanks for battling this with you I appreciat..
Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by Martin0(m): 10:23am On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

You had better stop lecturing me about things I have to live with daily and get it into your head that not all countries practice the same laws.
hahaha aaaa today I am happy that I got to know what I was trying to know about you with the help of this topic ,well will keep that into the memory,it a pleasure talking with you
Re: 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat by Martin0(m): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

I'm glad we got rid of the word " authority ". Now this makes better sense. You're talking about a normal marriage now. I'm glad and I'm familiar with this type of union , not the one with someone having a legal right over my body.
well will learn everyday nobody is above mistakes,I got to understand better during the cause of the discussion,thanks alot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured / How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too / Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.