Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary (74607 Views)

President Buhari Appears As Most Googled Person In Nigeria / Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair / Reno Omokri Mocks Bashir Ahmad For Celebrating "Buharism" As A Political Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by deepwater(f): 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Good research,

Where is lalasticlala?
MODS this discovery is worth spreading.
Do the needful.
Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by christejames(m): 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
Sai Baba to the sufferings.

4 Likes

Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by Innodon(m): 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hehehehe
Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by free2ryhme: 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
Wey those bok haram people

2 Likes

Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by Shortyy(f): 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
So this dilusional boy creates threads too? And it makes fp too? Things are really happening
Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by JARUSHUB: 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2017

Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
Even for mor tuary he's making history

1 Like

Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
here to read d comments.
Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by robosky02(m): 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
ok
Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by olaztek(m): 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
Buharism rejected the dominant approach of the Washington Consensus , rather holding that for a crisis-wrecked country to successfully improve its balance of payments through devaluation , there must first exist a condition that the price of every country's export is denominated in its own currency. As such a condition did not exist, Buharism asserted that, for any country that Washington Consensus conditions do not exist clearly enough, there are alternate and superior approaches to solving the problem of its economic crisis. [2] Therefore, instead of applying devaluation to get the then crisis-wrecked economy of Nigeria back on track, Buharism rather employed a policy of curbing imports of goods deemed unnecessary, curtailing oil theft and improving exports through a counter trade policy of bartering seized illegally bunkered crude oil for needful goods like machinery, enabling it to export above its OPEC quota. Wikipedia

1 Like

Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by breakeven: 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
This is how the white man deceive us. Who buharism epp. Any ideology that does not improve the lot of humanity and respect human dignity is trash.

1 Like

Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by Sammiel: 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
So long as it is wikipedia, I am not surprised at all. Anyone can add a content to the website if they so wish.

1 Like

Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by Habeyy(m): 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
taylor88:
Buhari simply defines hardship and bad luck

May my generation never experience a buharism again
grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by ephi123(f): 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nwa Nwa has become a superstar on this Nairaland cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by dfrost: 2:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
hatchy:
Useless ideology that doesn't change anything other than the untold hardship,nepotism, religious bigotry and Fulani herdsmen rampage to the country.

An ideology should be practical in all its entirety with positive results.

Buharism should be discarded to the history bin!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm rolloing on the floor.. damn..gotta go pee

4 Likes

Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by victorazy(m): 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
mirabel001:
what of buharia in igbo dictionary

It means "Change"

Buhari-a (Noun)

Change.
Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by michoim(m): 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
Great. Congratulations Baba! Long live Buhari! Long live FRN!

1 Like

Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by Obudupikin: 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
In my opinion Buharism isn't a bad economy theory.
Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
`

1 Like

Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by JUBILEE2000: 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
mirabel001:
what of buharia in igbo dictionary

I na acho okwu ooo
Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by benedictac(f): 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
taylor88:
Buhari simply defines hardship and bad luck

May my generation never experience a buharism again

Lolz.

Every spirit of Buharism, die by fireeeeeee! Oyaaaa aduraaaaa

1 Like

Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by bukola08(m): 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
alexistaiwo:
DSS this is that Nairaland clown I wrote petition to you about.
The one that always have something disrespectful to say about the President of Nigeria.

Oya do the needful and move his ass to permanent side.
Go carry am now. Ode omo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
michoim:
Great. Congratulations Baba! Long live Buhari! Long live FRN!
What are you congratulating him for?. I guess for being acknowledged as a dictator back in his 1983/85 regime. cheesy

Shameful!.

NwaAmaikpe, you said APC should take credit for what?. What you showed here is solely credited to his military regime.

1 Like

Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by Danzakidakura(m): 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
Buharism is equal to double recession and nepotism

1 Like

Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by TimeMod1: 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
Obudupikin:
In my opinion Buharism isn't a bad economy theory.
They are all daft. A concept that favours the masses over the elites.
I bet they haven't heard of buharinomics before

1 Like

Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by marxist88: 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
Where are the economist ; say something pls
Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by fineboynl(m): 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
what about orubebe
Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by ajebuter(f): 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
This Op no well oh..
l laugh so tey l fall from ewedu tree wey l dey hide on top...
Now let me come and be going....

1 Like

Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by TimeMod1: 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
Daft Wailers everywhere grin grin. None of them gave naptu2 "a like" for the retort he posted simply because it doesn't appeal their sentiments.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) / New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.