Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary (74605 Views)

President Buhari Appears As Most Googled Person In Nigeria / Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair / Reno Omokri Mocks Bashir Ahmad For Celebrating "Buharism" As A Political Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by Mbediogu(m): 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
NeeKlaus:
Let's wait for Lai Mohammed to come and list it as one of the achievements of this administration.

He will call it a "laudable feat".
enviable

A PC promised to put Nigeria among leading nations of the world. On behalf of hIs Escresence President PMB (or Private Mail Bag), I Ali Mohammed (Peace be on me) hereby proudly announce that we have successfully etched the name of our President in the dictionary through the word BUHARISM. This is in fulfillment of our campaign promises to lift our country to enviable height. Although we spent 28 billion to achieve this feat but I can assure you that the benefits will justify the expense. Thank you.
Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by Boludex997(m): 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
grin angry
taylor88:
Buhari simply defines hardship and bad luck

Amadioha fall on him

may u never resurrect

RIP
I can't just stop the laughing � �
You just finished the man
Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by sonsomegrigbo: 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
taylor88:

Amadioha fall on him

may u never resurrect

RIP

gerrara hia!!!

Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by greatman247(m): 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
taylor88:

Amadioha fall on him

may u never resurrect

RIP

Wow e pepper you this much? but the man still make history lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by NeeKlaus: 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
deepwater:
People dey here dey curse NwaAmaikpe, the dude cool down make frontpage topic.

Fyi
NwaA maikpe and NwaObin kita na twins grin grin
Aunty, who asked you now?? Ehn, who asked you??grin grin
Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by IamGodsGrace(f): 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
Have u not heard of ZIKISIM? named after Nnamdi Azikiwe? Which is also a political concept?
Op! Get your facts right!
Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by biyams83(m): 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
hatchy:
Useless ideology that doesn't change anything other than the untold hardship,nepotism, religious bigotry and Fulani herdsmen rampage to the country.

An ideology should be practical in all its entirety with positive results.

Buharism should be discarded to the history bin!
I think your biggest foolish Nigerian I ever met, wait when your father became president then

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by dukecharles(m): 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
Not only him even Zikism and Awoism

Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by sapele914(m): 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
hatchy:
Useless ideology that doesn't change anything other than the untold hardship,nepotism, religious bigotry and Fulani herdsmen rampage to the country.

An ideology should be practical in all its entirety with positive results.

Buharism should be discarded to the history bin!
At least he has a name,does anyone know your grandfather and father's name,Mr Nobody,always blaming the President of Nigeria,did your father and mother not do anything for you?they say charity begins at home,Buhari these Buhari that,don't you have a State Governor and Local Government Chairman?it is the President in Abuja you want to come and do what for you?are you needs on the exclusive list of the presidency or is there anything special about you among the 160 million Nigerians?just keep ranting in your ignorance,the President of the Federal Republic will soon come back from his sabbatical to put food on your table for you and your family since you people have leprosy and can't work or maybe you peeps have a disability both physically and mentally?and need free medicare. I saw a Bugatti Veron on the streets of Lagos today,I am waiting for President Buhari to come and tell me the owner(know your way and make your money legally no be curse).

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by sapele914(m): 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mbediogu:
enviable

A PC promised to put Nigeria among leading nations of the world. On behalf of hIs Escresence President PMB (or Private Mail Bag), I Ali Mohammed (Peace be on me) hereby proudly announce that we have successfully etched the name of our President in the dictionary through the word BUHARISM. This is in fulfillment of our campaign promises to lift our country to enviable height. Although we spent 28 billion to achieve this feat but I can assure you that the benefits will justify the expense. Thank you.
Jealousy,where is your oga mumu goodluck jonathans name he has no ideology to stand on,other than stealing of public funds is not corruption.
https://www.nairaland.com/2203640/jonathan-rocks-fulani-attire-fulani

1 Like

Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by maasoap(m): 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
taylor88:

Amadioha fall on him

may u never resurrect

RIP
Your parents did the hell of a job raising you.
Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by misano(m): 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
taylor88:

Amadioha fall on him

may u never resurrect

RIP

U use the English well.
Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by Mbediogu(m): 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
sapele914:
Jealousy,where is your oga mumu goodluck jonathans name he has no ideology to stand on,other than stealing of public funds is not corruption.
https://www.nairaland.com/2203640/jonathan-rocks-fulani-attire-fulani

I can't be jealous of a moribund inefficient geriatric on perpetual life support. Fir what? God forbid that. Even the ants of your village and grasses of Daura know the better president between Buhari and Jonathan, so no need for me to waste gas on you. Nigeria has no option than to contain Buhari till 2023.
Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by hatchy(f): 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
sapele914:
At least he has a name,does anyone know your grandfather and father's name,Mr Nobody,always blaming the President of Nigeria,did your father and mother not do anything for you?they say charity begins at home,Buhari these Buhari that,don't you have a State Governor and Local Government Chairman?it is the President in Abuja you want to come and do what for you?are you needs on the exclusive list of the presidency or is there anything special about you among the 160 million Nigerians?just keep ranting in your ignorance,the President of the Federal Republic will soon come back from his sabbatical to put food on your table for you and your family since you people have leprosy and can't work or maybe you peeps have a disability both physically and mentally?and need free medicare. I saw a Bugatti Veron on the streets of Lagos today,I am waiting for President Buhari to come and tell me the owner(know your way and make your money legally no be curse).
Come,na because of me you type all these things?

No use rope on yourself o! because if you do people will carry your body to police station.

You died wrongfully.
Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by hatchy(f): 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
sapele914:
Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by hatchy(f): 7:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
sapele914:
Come, na because of me you type all this trash?

No use rope on yourself o,because if you do,people will carry your body to police station.
You died wrongfully.
Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by hatchy(f): 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
biyams83:
I think your biggest foolish Nigerian I ever met, wait when your father became president then
You are seeking for undue attention from me,well you got it.

Why not present a superior argument against mine rather than use abusive words, bro.
Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by Healer007: 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
Abeg it's about Buhari's former regime as Head of State

Not now

angry

1 Like

Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by LordOfNaira: 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
NeeKlaus:
Let's wait for Lai Mohammed to come and list it as one of the achievements of this administration.

It wasn't added recently. The whites coined the term as way back as 1984 and it has always been on Wikipedia. I am so surprised that you people are just learning about it. When you hate the president so much you will never be able to read anything beyond what is brought to you here.

2 Likes

Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by hikmojj(m): 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
taylor88:

Amadioha fall on him

may u never resurrect

RIP
eazy o bros, was d guy d genesis of your problems?
Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by Hackomania(m): 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
False news. There is no such word as "Buharism"
Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by menxer: 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
I didn't believe OP until I googled
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buharism

https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/Buharism

For once I was right voting him.
Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by suremanpatriot: 1:37am On Jul 07, 2017
Buharism the War Against in Indiscipline of 1983 to 1984 almost made Nigeria straight
Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by emmydadave: 7:37am On Jul 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
President Buhari Sets Nigerian Record...honoured By The English Dictionary

President Muhammadu Buhari may be sick and not generally liked but he has reached a milestone.

He has broken the Nation's record as the first Nigerian to enter the English dictionary.
The first Nigerian to have a political theory named after him.

Congrats to APC Nigeria, congrats to Lai Mohammed, congrats to every Nigerian.

Please find pictures below.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buharism

Oga u are just speaking english here. We that have experienced is telling you the meaning in its simplest form ... Buharism fundamentally means Hardship
Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by emmydadave: 7:40am On Jul 07, 2017
suremanpatriot:
Buharism the War Against in Indiscipline of 1983 to 1984 almost made Nigeria straight

Were you born during that period, or u heard it from someone that probably heard it from someone and u are here telling us about it?

You can't fight corruption in Nigeria headstrong else there will be collateral damage and i tink thats the reason jonathan overlooked it.
Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by 9ja4Change(m): 8:17am On Jul 07, 2017
taylor88:

Amadioha fall on him

may u never resurrect

RIP

You can hug the next available transformer if ẹ pain you. What do you expect to see? Jonathanism? ���

1 Like

Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 08, 2017
NeeKlaus:

They finally did o!!!
Very shameful. cry
Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by suremanpatriot: 2:21am On Jul 09, 2017
emmydadave:

Were you born during that period, or u heard it from someone that probably heard it from someone and u are here telling us about it?

You can't fight corruption in Nigeria headstrong else there will be collateral damage and i tink thats the reason jonathan overlooked it.
first of all I witnessed it live ok. I was a senior in Scout while I worked with my WAI brigade colleagues to instil discipline in our schools those days. Then there was sanity and order,because you must queue up to be served in bank or fuel station, you don't drop trash anyhow lik some of you do in Lagos,even I stil follow those rules.

Bloody lie fr your guy who said corruption is not stealing,and you expect him to fight it?pathetic!
Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
naptu2:

Someone (probably the mod) edited the first post. It originally had a link to Wiktionary.

https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/Buharism

Naptu2, please help me

There was this popular OAP; Frenzy

Remember his signature Hey yo Frenzy, What?!

There were several cases of him demanding money from artists to play their song on radio. He was later sacked or something. Any news of him?
Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by naptu2: 5:07am On Jul 10, 2017
cedaraustine:

Naptu2, please help me

There was this popular OAP; Frenzy

Remember his signature Hey yo Frenzy, What?!

There were several cases of him demanding money from artists to play their song on radio. He was later sacked or something. Any news of him?

I don't know him. What radio station was he on?
Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 10, 2017
naptu2:

I don't know him. What radio station was he on?

Wow, I'm surprised. He was quite popular then. Around 2007-2008/09

Station, ermmm cool fm or so, rhythm not sure
Re: Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary by theNOISEmaker: 5:51am On Oct 16, 2017
mirabel001:
what of buharia in igbo dictionary
it simply means the python dance..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) / New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.