Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

U-connect Is Recruiting For The Position Of Retail Support Executive - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / U-connect Is Recruiting For The Position Of Retail Support Executive (1404 Views)

U-connect Is Recruiting For The Position Of Retail Support Executive / U-connect Is Recruiting For The Position Of Retail Support Executive / U-connect Is Recruiting For The Position Of Retail Support Executive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U-connect Is Recruiting For The Position Of Retail Support Executive by skiguy123(m): 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
The Sales Executive is responsible for selling the company's product and services to customers.

Key Responsibilities
o To attend to all customers’ enquiries and sell competitive products/services
o To offer sales advice on products/services to customers
o Build and maintain effective customer relationship
o To strategically engage in active selling of products/services and close sales opportunities
o Support and provide superior service to customers via phones, e-mails and faxes as a receiver and caller

Competence Requirement
o Good communication skills
o Interpersonal skills
o Strong Selling skills

Qualification
o OND, HND or BSC holders
Maximum of 35 years[b]

Remuneration/Benefits
Basic salary + Commission

Locations
Lagos
Abuja
Port harcourt
Enugu
Arepo/Magboro

interested candidates should forward their CVs to lawal4uconnect@gmail.com using their preferred location as the subject of the mail.
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting For The Position Of Retail Support Executive by robertwoods334: 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
I came for the interview last week, you told me u we send another message to me to go to the company, when can I except to hear you?
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting For The Position Of Retail Support Executive by Ibkabasa(m): 12:02am On Jul 13, 2017
i also apply but not hard from u guys.
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting For The Position Of Retail Support Executive by skiguy123(m): 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ibkabasa:
i also apply but not hard from u guys.
come to U-Connect office with your cv and passport at no5 Ogbunike street off admiralty way lekki phase one.
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting For The Position Of Retail Support Executive by xxgig(m): 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
skiguy123:
The Sales Executive is responsible for selling the company's product and services to customers.

Key Responsibilities
o To strategically engage in active selling of products/services and close sales opportunities
o Support and provide superior service to customers via phones, e-mails and faxes as a receiver and caller

Competence Requirement
o Interpersonal skills
o Strong Selling skills

Qualification
Maximum of 35 years[b]

Remuneration/Benefits

Locations
Lagos
Abuja
Port harcourt
Enugu
Arepo/Magboro

interested candidates should forward their CVs to lawal4uconnect@gmail.com using their preferred location as the subject of the mail.
Applied, Location Abuja.
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting For The Position Of Retail Support Executive by Ibkabasa(m): 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
boss am in kaduna ooo.
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting For The Position Of Retail Support Executive by marisdgreat(f): 11:37am On Jul 20, 2017
skiguy123:

Key Responsibilities

Competence Requirement
o Interpersonal skills
o Strong Selling skills

Qualification
Maximum of 35 years[b]

Remuneration/Benefits

Locations
Lagos
Abuja
Port harcourt
Enugu
Arepo/Magboro

I have applied location enugu
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting For The Position Of Retail Support Executive by babkunlex(m): 11:59am On Jul 20, 2017
skiguy123:

Key Responsibilities

Competence Requirement
o Interpersonal skills
o Strong Selling skills

Qualification
Maximum of 35 years[b]

Remuneration/Benefits

Locations
Lagos
Abuja
Port harcourt
Enugu
Arepo/Magboro

I'm currently in Abeokuta can I apply?

(1) (Reply)

A First Class Mathematics/statistics / Vacancy For Maths & Science Teachers In Oman / Pls Where Can I Renew My International Passport In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.