Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Two Men Sentenced To 2 Months Imprisonment For Smoking Weed - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Sentenced To 2 Months Imprisonment For Smoking Weed (20538 Views)

Joan Uruvbu 'Jay Jay' Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo) / Yahoo Yahoo Apprentice In Ibadan Bags Six Months Imprisonment (Photo) / Port Harcourt Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Months Imprisonment (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Sentenced To 2 Months Imprisonment For Smoking Weed by Olibboy: 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
Informant. Eruku yapa
Re: Two Men Sentenced To 2 Months Imprisonment For Smoking Weed by naijamerican: 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nigeria is such a stupid and backward country. Jailing people for weed while killers walk free and politicians steal millions. Let's end this stupid experiment called Nigeria asap.
Re: Two Men Sentenced To 2 Months Imprisonment For Smoking Weed by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
Where's nwamaikpe?
Re: Two Men Sentenced To 2 Months Imprisonment For Smoking Weed by ivolt: 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
LEGALIZE IT!!! After all, [b]very soon the United States and Netherlands will soon start exporting [/b]something that grows naturally in Osun state...i tire for our country]

That is the poorest reason for weed legalization.
US or Netherland don't determine what is right or wrong.
The US is currently on economic decline while the Netherlands
can't replenish their population.
Re: Two Men Sentenced To 2 Months Imprisonment For Smoking Weed by NwaliE01: 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
Olasco93:
Is it Pure honey?
waiting for your reply. . .
Re: Two Men Sentenced To 2 Months Imprisonment For Smoking Weed by dan2090: 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
edenhazard:
who can fund my breast implant surgery can have my honey pot for free for 2 years kiss kiss

Base on what u have on your profile pic, what you need is more than an implant oooo, I think if you look around a vulcanizer will can help you with a sound job. Also it is cheap, you can keep your honey pot and don't bother to thank me.
Beware of the nairalander offering help, If they handle that your honey pot for one year it will turn to honey well. Now think of two years? Your guess I'm sure can be as good as mine.
Re: Two Men Sentenced To 2 Months Imprisonment For Smoking Weed by Yungbitz(m): 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
edenhazard:
who can fund my breast implant surgery can have my honey pot for free for 2 years kiss kiss
Olympus has fallen. Nothing can be done to help you. Manage am like that. The more sagged the better
Re: Two Men Sentenced To 2 Months Imprisonment For Smoking Weed by seXytOhbAd(m): 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
ivolt:

That is the poorest reason for weed legalization.
US or Netherland don't determine what is right or wrong.
The US is currently on economic decline while the Netherlands
can't replenish their population.

Get bent! An ignorant nobody offering very stupid advice. What do you know about the US economy? How does legalizing weed affect the fact that they will still be way richer than our pathetic country? How does weed affect the Dutch population?

Anyway, weed legalization and taxation is the way forward for Nigeria! It will provide jobs and keep idiots like you in a job.
Re: Two Men Sentenced To 2 Months Imprisonment For Smoking Weed by chuggy(m): 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
CaptainGOOD:
But seriously i dnt understand why our brothers up that side...are hypocrites.

They do alcohol like mad
They do codeine like crazy
They do weed.
They ar more promiscous.
I even heard they do dry sh*t dnt kno abt that tho
Hmmmm
Fear them o...dem dey inhale soakaway too o

1 Like

Re: Two Men Sentenced To 2 Months Imprisonment For Smoking Weed by Alexomania: 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
[quote author=edenhazard post=58191666]who can fund my breast implant surgery can have my honey pot for free for 2 years kiss kiss[/quote

Fund breast implant for this buhari (hard) time?.Keep your honey pot we don't want. I'm going to look for pot of soup
Re: Two Men Sentenced To 2 Months Imprisonment For Smoking Weed by ivolt: 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
seXytOhbAd:

Get bent! An ignorant nobody offering very stupid advice. What do you know about the US economy? How does legalizing weed affect the fact that they will still be way richer than our pathetic country? How does weed affect the Dutch population?

Anyway, weed legalization and taxation is the way forward for Nigeria! It will provide jobs and keep idiots like you in a job.

Sorry I never knew I mentioned a deranged fellow.
I will advice you stop smoking weed and visit a psychiatrist immediately so as
to prevent full spectrum mental disorder.

If you have any grey matter in your numb skull, you
would have known that US and Netherland legalising weed
does not make it right.
Re: Two Men Sentenced To 2 Months Imprisonment For Smoking Weed by chiraqDemon(m): 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
jejemanito:
If they can't tell us Buhari's whereabout the least they could do is allow us smoke our weed in peace sad

Meanwhile I'm looking for a girl that will look at me same way this chick stares at the weed of life embarassed
It's not hard nau. 12 noon tomorrow go to the closest main road on torn boxers n start dancing alanta.
Re: Two Men Sentenced To 2 Months Imprisonment For Smoking Weed by MrMystrO(m): 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
edenhazard:

I'll fund you hun
Re: Two Men Sentenced To 2 Months Imprisonment For Smoking Weed by ComputerSeller: 4:17am On Jul 07, 2017
peculiar3:
... only the poor gets convicted in this country, a known thief stormed the court room with 80 SAN and has been declared innocent...

That's Nigeria for you.
Buhari himself stormed the court room with over a dozen SAN's during his infamous certificate saga case. He even employed behind the scene intimidation to scare his accuser off the case.
Re: Two Men Sentenced To 2 Months Imprisonment For Smoking Weed by ComputerSeller: 5:05am On Jul 07, 2017
dan2090:

Base on what u have on your profile pic, what you need is more than an implant oooo, I think if you look around a vulcanizer will can help you with a sound job. Also it is cheap, you can keep your honey pot and don't bother to thank me.
Beware of the nairalander offering help, If they handle that your honey pot for one year it will turn to honey well. Now think of two years? Your guess I'm sure can be as good as mine.
Don't be fooled by profile picture.
Some males here parade themselves as females.
Re: Two Men Sentenced To 2 Months Imprisonment For Smoking Weed by valboy20(m): 7:51am On Jul 07, 2017
Olasco93:
Is it Pure honey?

The person you're quoting is a boy. His first username is monsuru, though he's deactivated it. Don't be fooled by the female tag after his moniker
Re: Two Men Sentenced To 2 Months Imprisonment For Smoking Weed by valboy20(m): 8:02am On Jul 07, 2017
Re: Two Men Sentenced To 2 Months Imprisonment For Smoking Weed by valboy20(m): 8:04am On Jul 07, 2017
mrdashing10:
Talk on phone?

Damn! Can't believe you actually believed that troll. For starters he's not a gurl. Unless you wanna talk to your fellow guy. That's monsuru
Re: Two Men Sentenced To 2 Months Imprisonment For Smoking Weed by buskee(m): 8:13am On Jul 07, 2017
edenhazard:
brain implant surgery first...,,,
Re: Two Men Sentenced To 2 Months Imprisonment For Smoking Weed by DarkHenrie(m): 10:18am On Jul 07, 2017
Conspiracy
Public Nuisance
Making the atmosphere noxious for human health

All by smoking weed.

What law books do these stupid crimes exist biko?
Re: Two Men Sentenced To 2 Months Imprisonment For Smoking Weed by Jakasibo(m): 11:33am On Jul 07, 2017
edenhazard:
Just checked your dp its quite obvious
Re: Two Men Sentenced To 2 Months Imprisonment For Smoking Weed by Olasco93: 11:43am On Jul 07, 2017
valboy20:

The person you're quoting is a boy. His first username is monsuru, though he's deactivated it. Don't be fooled by the female tag after his moniker
I see! Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) / Bribe Seeking Police Officer Shoots Two Drivers In Kogi State (Photos) / Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.