Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Six Most Generous Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Money To Fans On Social Media - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Six Most Generous Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Money To Fans On Social Media (40879 Views)

Nigerians Ranked Second Most Generous People In Africa, 16th In The World / Kizz Daniel To Give Money To A Fan 'Who Is Broke As Usual' / "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Most Generous Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Money To Fans On Social Media by Donletty: 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
Codedrock:
You guys hungry or something??
those men need food

1 Like

Re: Six Most Generous Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Money To Fans On Social Media by maxiuc(m): 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
MadManTalking:
What is Wizkid doing on that list if the title has to do with people who give out money on social media? Dude has never given anybody anything besides beef on social media.
abeg cow beef or goat beef....at list him give meat
Re: Six Most Generous Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Money To Fans On Social Media by viviangist: 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
fistonati:
where have you been

Hello dear ... My Blog Of Course ... Thank You
Re: Six Most Generous Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Money To Fans On Social Media by DarkHenrie(m): 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
Add linda ikeji.
Re: Six Most Generous Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Money To Fans On Social Media by Blackfire(m): 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2017
Kendroid:

1. Patoranking tops the list. That dude is as stingy as Buhari. I can never forget my encounter with him when i was still working as a hotel porter. cry
2. D banj
3. Phyno (The highest dis one don dash b4 na cloth)
4. Runtown
5. Banky

Very Stingy set of guys!!

If dem catch u eh, I no dey.
Re: Six Most Generous Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Money To Fans On Social Media by Plasme(m): 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
Somebody shud pls help me. Click the link on my signature below..
Re: Six Most Generous Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Money To Fans On Social Media by adeoba2008(m): 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nice one from them.
Re: Six Most Generous Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Money To Fans On Social Media by dspeaker(m): 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
This list is not complete.....whee is Paul Okoye of ( psquare)
Re: Six Most Generous Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Money To Fans On Social Media by meemeetruth(f): 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
Oya lemme goan beg weda my luck go shine, who wan follow me? Bambiallah Allakao bambiallah
Re: Six Most Generous Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Money To Fans On Social Media by Champele(m): 11:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
Please can you remove Wizkid there. I never heard of him helping anybody. Meanwhile where are the others. it's a shame they only showcased their wealth and expect a clap, but to empower people they can't. They never give back to the people that made them. the poor masses. useless set of poeple. They no dey see drogba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album / Burna Boy And Mum Dance Zanku Legwork After BET Awards Party Night / Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.