Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,502 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:40 PM

A Madonna University Girl Burnt While Inside His Boy Friends' Room - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Madonna University Girl Burnt While Inside His Boy Friends' Room (4893 Views)

Dangote Truck And Properties Burnt As Kogi-poly Stage Protest - Photos / Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. / The Plight Of A Madonna University Law Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Madonna University Girl Burnt While Inside His Boy Friends' Room by morising1: 7:21pm On Jan 31, 2010
An incident of fire break occurred at one of the lodge at Anambra state University Uli, When a girl that left her school to visit her boy friend in another University, I was meant to understand that the girl is an undergraduate of Madonna University Okija in Anambra state snicked out of the school just to see the guy. The fire break which was caused by miss-handling of a gas cooker by the girl when the guy left to buy bread for their breakfast.Though the girl managed to come out of the fire and was rushed to a hospital at ihiala that morning, she later gave up in the evening time. Now my question is what will the guy say? cos right now the guy she came to visit is begin detained at police custody.
Re: A Madonna University Girl Burnt While Inside His Boy Friends' Room by Ife007(m): 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2010
Speechless
Re: A Madonna University Girl Burnt While Inside His Boy Friends' Room by Luvlgenius(m): 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2010
Things we do for LOVE sad sad

May her loving soul rest in peace, Amen.
Re: A Madonna University Girl Burnt While Inside His Boy Friends' Room by Dclique(m): 9:30pm On Jan 31, 2010
This is so sad.
Re: A Madonna University Girl Burnt While Inside His Boy Friends' Room by Dclique(m): 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2010
This is so sad.
Re: A Madonna University Girl Burnt While Inside His Boy Friends' Room by SwtzMinx(f): 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2010
*stunned*. . .a d0n't kn0 wat to say. .
Re: A Madonna University Girl Burnt While Inside His Boy Friends' Room by Danelo(m): 8:44am On Feb 01, 2010
shockin i must say perhaps d girl died with d thot of wat pple would say soooo sad
Re: A Madonna University Girl Burnt While Inside His Boy Friends' Room by sharonhope(f): 10:18am On Feb 01, 2010
the guy shuld not be detained,he did nt kill the girl,i totaly agree with DANELO,i thnk she died of what people will say,anyway may her soul rest in peace.
Re: A Madonna University Girl Burnt While Inside His Boy Friends' Room by Kx: 10:31am On Feb 01, 2010
Luvlgenius:

Things we do for LOVE sad sad

Its actually risk we take for love.
It happens everyday.

2weekends ago,a guy was on his way to Ilesha to attend a funeral ceremony in the
company of his latest babe,while his lovely wedded wifewas was home.The new babe in question told her people
she was going out to see a friend and will be back home d next day.
On their way to Ilesha,b4 Ife,the guy's car had a flat tyre and perhaps for lack of control,the car flipped
over 2x,d girl (she was in d back seat) was flung outside the car and she died on d spot.

The pleasure aint worth the risk.
Re: A Madonna University Girl Burnt While Inside His Boy Friends' Room by morising1: 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2010
As it stands now the guy is still in police custody and the parents of the girl said that the guy has to marry the girl and then come back later to inform them of her that. Nawaoooooooooo
Re: A Madonna University Girl Burnt While Inside His Boy Friends' Room by chidipupay(m): 6:28pm On Feb 01, 2010
poor guy, it is said to hear
Re: A Madonna University Girl Burnt While Inside His Boy Friends' Room by adeomos(m): 2:22am On Feb 02, 2010
this is just one of thousand risk we take for seek of love
i pray God help the guy out of this mess
Re: A Madonna University Girl Burnt While Inside His Boy Friends' Room by visualtutorng: 6:05am On Feb 03, 2010
Its an accident. The young guy is detained to save his life from possible attack from the girls family and well-wishers who may be so angry to understand that its an accident.
Re: A Madonna University Girl Burnt While Inside His Boy Friends' Room by adexchamp(m): 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2010
This is a clarion call to all student mostly females, your parents send you to school to study not to indulge yourself in dating/sexual activities,imagine how her parents will feel right now but speechless, i think the guy is not guilty and he should be relased from the police custody because it's not his fault either but it's the girl's DESTINY
Re: A Madonna University Girl Burnt While Inside His Boy Friends' Room by babafrayo1: 8:58pm On Feb 03, 2010
Let the girl's family understand dat it is her DESTINY and perhaps the guy should be released, if truly it was an accident caused by cooking gas the girl was using while the guy is away and it maybe the girl doesn't know how to use it but sha' may her lovely soul rest in peace.
Re: A Madonna University Girl Burnt While Inside His Boy Friends' Room by sprdon: 10:12pm On Apr 28, 2011
dat gal fit dey milk one bigboy dry 4 madonna come dey turn cook 4 anoda guy man
Re: A Madonna University Girl Burnt While Inside His Boy Friends' Room by ufumes(m): 11:58am On Apr 29, 2011
Chei, Thats a very sad story

(1) (Reply)

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Is 30 / Help! How Do I Calculate My GP From My Examination Scores? / Many Graduates Cant Differentiate Between Email And Gmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.