Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,367 members, 7,781,000 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:17 AM

I Need To Be In Sa February: How Do I Get A Visa. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need To Be In Sa February: How Do I Get A Visa. (731 Views)

Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA / Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA / Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Be In Sa February: How Do I Get A Visa. by olapo(f): 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2010
i am a fresh graduate, i dont av a job and i need to travel to south africa to visit my boyfriend he is not a citizen there he just travelled laqst year. what are the neccessarry things i need to do to ontain a visa before valentines day.
Re: I Need To Be In Sa February: How Do I Get A Visa. by niceguy10: 8:52pm On Jan 31, 2010
Why not ask your brother for information since he travel to South Africa? He can able to tell you how he got his visa. For me South African Visa is not that hard, there is no need to use any so called agent, you can apply yourself just the way i did.
Re: I Need To Be In Sa February: How Do I Get A Visa. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 31, 2010
Nice-guy10
Long time. . . .never got ur msg as promised ealier.(bfaze1@yahoo.com) Anyway, d poster said her boyfriend not her broda.
@Poster, wat kinda visa did ur guy travelled with to SA? Do u knw his current status out there in SA? Plz, do ur assignment properly b4 traveling as tins r nt dat roszy d way we tink back home in 9ja. Lol
Re: I Need To Be In Sa February: How Do I Get A Visa. by flekan(m): 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2010
Tamita:

Anyway, d poster said her boyfriend not her broda.

Was just going to point that out

nice-guy10:

Why not ask your brother for information since he travel to South Africa? He can able to tell you how he got his visa. For me South African Visa is not that hard, there is no need to use any so called agent, you can apply yourself just the way i did.

Why not let the lady how you did yours. I think she is a novice to it
Re: I Need To Be In Sa February: How Do I Get A Visa. by niceguy10: 1:53am On Feb 01, 2010
Tamita how are you doing? Hope you are having the best of the day?  Will send you a mail soon. Poster Just like the way i did and got the Visa, let your boy friend book for a hotel (five star hotel) for two or three weeks using the name in your travel passport, what the embassy need  is to call the hotel to know if you in any way  book for where you be staying. You can book and pay online  aswell, please do make sure that the hotel will be in Cape Town.
Re: I Need To Be In Sa February: How Do I Get A Visa. by suxes2005(m): 9:27am On Feb 01, 2010
Do as nice guy said
and make sure u get enuf
infos b4 joinin him dia

Anyways, nice guy, is it
compulsory one pay for the
hotel?

SHALOM
Re: I Need To Be In Sa February: How Do I Get A Visa. by niceguy10: 12:48pm On Feb 01, 2010
Booking for a Hotel will be the best for her cus the Embassy really need to be sure that she have a place that she will be staying before the visa will be granted.
Re: I Need To Be In Sa February: How Do I Get A Visa. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 01, 2010
contact YMS TRAVELS AND TOURS LTD for sa visa on this number 08033246961 or our website: www.ymstravelsandtours.com
Re: I Need To Be In Sa February: How Do I Get A Visa. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 01, 2010
One doesn't need a "Travel Agent" to secure a visa to South Africa.

Olapo, please visit the SA immigration / consular website, I'm sure they have one. It will list all the requirements. Or alternatively, ask your boyfriend, as he'll be familiar with the procedures.

Don't get stung by a greedy extortionist posing as an "agent", and best of luck.
Re: I Need To Be In Sa February: How Do I Get A Visa. by suxes2005(m): 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2010
U shud not try to visit any fuckin agent
as far as i am concerned.

Do it urself and we r here to guide
you through.

A guy in my church got his visa last
Friday and I packaged d documents for
him.

Let me knw where u need help!

niceguy, I mean must she pay for the hotel
reservation cos dis guy didnt pay
we only booked on hrs.com for him
and we got our church's letter head from S.A
and wrote I.V for him

SHALOM
Re: I Need To Be In Sa February: How Do I Get A Visa. by niceguy10: 8:56pm On Feb 01, 2010
Poster, if i may ask what really is your boy friend doing to make sure that you join him there? Did your boyfriend really wanted you to come over here? Cus if he did wanted you, he can able to tell you what best to do, Just want you to be careful, our guys, once there are here, there are not the same person you know back home.  Wish you the Best,
Re: I Need To Be In Sa February: How Do I Get A Visa. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 01, 2010
nice-guy10:

Poster, if i may ask what really is your boy friend doing to make sure that you join him there? Did your boyfriend really wanted you to come over here? Cus if he did wanted you, he can able to tell you what best to do, Just want you to be careful, our guys, once there are here, there are not the same person you know back home. Wish you the Best,

Very well said, I did wonder too.
Re: I Need To Be In Sa February: How Do I Get A Visa. by suxes2005(m): 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2010
well said nice guy
moreover he shud b in d
best position to help u get
ur visa, So, ?

SHALOM
Re: I Need To Be In Sa February: How Do I Get A Visa. by niceguy10: 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2010
Poster, we really need to know how far you have gone with your plans.
Re: I Need To Be In Sa February: How Do I Get A Visa. by suxes2005(m): 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2010
nice-guy

dnt mind most of dem.
dey start a topic n run away
without tellin us wat up

SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

German Business I.v. / I Missed It Before / South Africa Visa Assistance: Money Back Guarantee!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.