Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Woman Strips Her Neighbour During Public Fight In Front Of Their Family. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Strips Her Neighbour During Public Fight In Front Of Their Family. Photos (77812 Views)

20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight / Woman Sentenced To Death For Killing Neighbour During Fight In Ajegunle / Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Strips Her Neighbour During Public Fight In Front Of Their Family. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
This is very shameful...talking about the increasing spate of how female tenants fight themselves without order in public. A video footage which is currently trending online shows two women fighting themselves publicly in front of their families in their compound.

Rather than separate the fight, the other tenants including the men - left the woman to their fate as one stripped the other off her clothes right in the presence of their children and other family members.

After minutes of watching in satisfaction, the neighbors decided to stop the half-unclad women from "killing" each other when the fight got brutal.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/woman-strips-neighbour-public-fight-front-family-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Woman Strips Her Neighbour During Public Fight In Front Of Their Family. Photos by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
Buhari self?

15 Likes

Re: Woman Strips Her Neighbour During Public Fight In Front Of Their Family. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Strips Her Neighbour During Public Fight In Front Of Their Family. Photos by lazsnaira(m): 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
OK!

BUT I DIDNT SEE ANYTHING!

6 Likes

Re: Woman Strips Her Neighbour During Public Fight In Front Of Their Family. Photos by Kondomatic(m): 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
Why are you this wicked?

People exposed their breast for the public to see and you're censoring it. Is it your breast?

I am giving you 2 minutes to give us a link to this video or the anger of the gods will fall on you.

265 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Woman Strips Her Neighbour During Public Fight In Front Of Their Family. Photos by Camlot000007: 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
So we should fry beans now?

Fumigate ur office, house, church and surroundings to get rid if unwanted weeds @affordable prices
Only users from ogun state.
Contact 09068046315

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Strips Her Neighbour During Public Fight In Front Of Their Family. Photos by Theyveedo(m): 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lemme me go n call police grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Strips Her Neighbour During Public Fight In Front Of Their Family. Photos by 14teenK: 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
I hope you know you can be prosecuted for blurring that bwest.... cry

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Strips Her Neighbour During Public Fight In Front Of Their Family. Photos by ivolt: 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
I blame poverty.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Strips Her Neighbour During Public Fight In Front Of Their Family. Photos by cecs(m): 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
Banana fall on you!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Strips Her Neighbour During Public Fight In Front Of Their Family. Photos by Shitor(f): 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
All this local women undecided

3 Likes

Re: Woman Strips Her Neighbour During Public Fight In Front Of Their Family. Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
shocked

See their ugly underwear, their flabby boobies and charmed waist beads. God forbid!

Very few married women wear g-strings?

Why?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Strips Her Neighbour During Public Fight In Front Of Their Family. Photos by Akalia(m): 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
Why are you this wicked?

People exposed their breast for the public to see and you're censoring it. Is it your breast?

I am giving you 2 minutes to give us a link to this video or the anger of the gods will fall on you.
shame on you pervert

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Strips Her Neighbour During Public Fight In Front Of Their Family. Photos by Flexherbal(m): 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ha!

These women nor shame at all.
Re: Woman Strips Her Neighbour During Public Fight In Front Of Their Family. Photos by Oyindidi(f): 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
Why are you this wicked?

watin you want see for those small boooobs

1 Like

Re: Woman Strips Her Neighbour During Public Fight In Front Of Their Family. Photos by dayleke: 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
Sebi na somebody take pinshures and record am for fidio....
Kontinu o
Re: Woman Strips Her Neighbour During Public Fight In Front Of Their Family. Photos by samzzycash(m): 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
I just saw a thread where a man go unclad to fight and now this..
Nigerians were not like this two years ago i blame Buhari

17 Likes

Re: Woman Strips Her Neighbour During Public Fight In Front Of Their Family. Photos by Evablizin(f): 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kai wetin be this nah,fighting will never solve the problem,for the people that released this video chai there is God
Re: Woman Strips Her Neighbour During Public Fight In Front Of Their Family. Photos by mofeoluwadassah: 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
na real wa......
Re: Woman Strips Her Neighbour During Public Fight In Front Of Their Family. Photos by D34lw4p(m): 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
grin cheesy grin
Re: Woman Strips Her Neighbour During Public Fight In Front Of Their Family. Photos by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: Woman Strips Her Neighbour During Public Fight In Front Of Their Family. Photos by Kondomatic(m): 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
watin you want see for those small boooobs
Nip
Re: Woman Strips Her Neighbour During Public Fight In Front Of Their Family. Photos by dayleke: 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
SEUN!!!!
Oya go and construct another gateway o....
This bad gateway msgs don too much joor....

1 Like

Re: Woman Strips Her Neighbour During Public Fight In Front Of Their Family. Photos by wolverine1987: 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
and someone filmed it n posted it online for people to see?? what has dis country turned into? instead of seperating them to avoid further embarrassment haba. as we have seen the pictures now what should happen we should leap for joy?
Re: Woman Strips Her Neighbour During Public Fight In Front Of Their Family. Photos by anyebedgreat: 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hiya!
I know what some people came here to see. Me I just dey waka pass

Re: Woman Strips Her Neighbour During Public Fight In Front Of Their Family. Photos by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
Why are you this wicked?

i feel sorry for you
Re: Woman Strips Her Neighbour During Public Fight In Front Of Their Family. Photos by maamisco(f): 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
grin make I laugh small
Re: Woman Strips Her Neighbour During Public Fight In Front Of Their Family. Photos by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
Haven't they heard of "clap back"... Thats the best way to fight without getting physically hurt, well I am not surprised cus rich people clap back and put their physical strength to a more productive stuff while the poor people put their physical strength to fights and their mentality to things that ain't trivial

2 Likes

Re: Woman Strips Her Neighbour During Public Fight In Front Of Their Family. Photos by Kondomatic(m): 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
Akalia:
shame on you pervert
Idiot

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual / Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking / Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.