Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2041745 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (1678) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dapsyra(m): 11:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
bigrovar:
thanks for the review. Which part of Abuja do u stay
Dakwo District
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dapsyra(m): 11:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
harveyspec:
Saw this on coscharis website, they are the licensed distributor of mercury product

does it mean the the mercury tubular battery is of 2 variant? Acid & Non Acid type

does it also imply that the tubular without Acid is Maintenance free?

CC

Dmerciful
kiekie1
GeorgeD1
bigrovar
JUO
efuro

The Mercury Tubular batteries are Flooded Lead Acid batteries. The batteries are shipped from the factory without acid and the distributors sell them with or without acid. The ones sold without acid is cheaper than the ones sold with acid but you are required to buy the required acid to flood the battery before use.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Barezzi(m): 12:19am On Feb 13, 2017
Javid4me:

Once PHCN goes, you hear my kids telling each other and everyone to switch to white lights...
Neat install bro...
I don't get what you mean in the quote above. Do you have 2 sets of light points?
If yes, you might consider placing them in a separate db powered only by PHCN.
That way your kids wont have to scramble for the LED bulbs whenever you experience load shedding.

See a rough sketch of my setup below. I have 3 DBs...
1. Main db: PHCN only loads.
2. Secondary db: Powered by PHCN or PV/Inverter depending on time of day.
3. Critical db: PV/Inverter only loads.

My secondary db is powered by Inverter/Solar from 9am to 5pm daily. It then switches automatically to PHCN if available from 5pm to 9am the following morning.

5 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Konnektions146(m): 6:16am On Feb 13, 2017
mank1234:
Does anyone has link for a cheaper DC surge arrester 120V, 125V or 150V? The midnite series is damn too costly.

Yes, check below for contact, I have one , you could have a look
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mank1234(m): 8:19am On Feb 13, 2017
Let's see the picture and possibly the specification.

Konnektions146:

Yes, check below for contact, I have one , you could have a look
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by pdozie: 11:22am On Feb 13, 2017
dapsyra:

Thank you for the nice words.

The battery equalizer ensures that the batteries are within 0.2v of one another. It is the only battery equalizer that I have installed that really works. Before I installed it, the differences between my battery voltages is as much as 2.5v at times. During the absorb charging stage, the weakest battery will quickly rise to 15.6v while the strongest is still at 13.1v. All the other batteries will have various values in between the two extremes. This rapid increase in voltage of the weakest battery raise the array average disproportionally and prevent the other batteries from charging properly. This issue was effectively resolved by the battery equalizer and my batteries are now always within 0.2v of one another.

The desulphator is used to desulphate my SMF AGM batteries. The AGM batteries are 4years old and are beginning to to show signs of old age.

For the Mercury 220AH batteries, I set absorb=57.8V, float=54.4V and equalize=62V. The Mercury MC5048E Inverter cannot handle battery voltages above 58V, so I was forced to set the absorb voltage slightly below that limit.

I always disconnect the Mercury batteries from the Inverter before triggering equalization from the Charge Controller.

Hello dapsyra,
If you have 8 batteries in 48v setup whereby 2 strings of 4 batteries in series are paralleled, how would you connect the battery equalizer? Would you buy two of the equalizer or can you use one to connect all?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Saipro(m): 1:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
cooldipo:

Pls we need more contributions to this issue of limit pose by charge controller rating. In my case, I have a 12V inverter set up and a 30A Epever Tracer charger controller with 3 units of 150watt mono panels. The Max Pv input power is 390watt(12volts) 780watt(24volts) for the cc..... I was tempted to add one more panel even though the Maximum Power current is about 8.5A per panel. I wanted one more panel if 150watt for obvious reasons......bountiful harvest on days with less solar radiation grin which my supplier gave a nod to but my installer here gave me the scare that I run the risk of blowing up my cc with the extra/over current...... Pls help me out with informed opinion. Thanks

I have a Midnite Classic 250 capable of accepting up to 250V DC without issue (actually 298V DC, considering HyperVOC). That means it will take 7 of some panels in series (like mine), 6 of most panel types and 5 of some really high VoC type PV panels. It does up to 80A output current. It's most important attribute (to me) is its ability to handle a 120V DC battery bank. I really don't know of any other commercial charge controller which does that. Expectedly, it costs a fortune too. Had to source for one in other to uniformly charge a client's battery bank which consisted of 12V 200Ah batteries (x 10). Settled the issue of uneven charge or one CC going into float while the other was in absorb (happens, even in networked clusters).

The Midnite Classic 150 which I use has HyperVOC of up to 198V DC and operational limits of 150V DC. Means you won't damage your CC when feed voltage from the panels exceeds 150v DC. Excellent for maxing out the power gotten from your panels on one CC alone, assuming you've based you're PV array on the 72 - 77% NOC values.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Javid4me: 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
GeorgeD1:
javid4me,
the difference is so dramatic! now you can really begin to harvest the true output
of your solar panels!!
congratulations once again and well done for heading to the voice of reason
despite initially being reluctant to do so.
be assured that the money you spend today, you will recover it many times over
the lifespan of your modules.

Many thanks Sir.
We learn daily n no knowledge is wasted. As we freely share our knowledge n experience, so shall we all be better informed.

RE is d way
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Javid4me: 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
Barezzi:

Neat install bro...
I don't get what you mean in the quote above. Do you have 2 sets of light points?
That way your kids wont have to scramble for the LED bulbs whenever you experience load shedding.

My secondary db is powered by Inverter/Solar from 9am to 5pm daily. It then switches automatically to PHCN if available from 5pm to 9am the following morning.

Thanks Bro..
I will look into this n c how to implement this, especially with d timer switch
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dejidotun2000(m): 9:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
How do you regulate DOD, I see that you use a Sukam inverter which hasn't got an option to adjust low voltage settings.
bigrovar:
So yesterday I finished series of updates I have been carrying out on my system. The upgrades include an additional solar panel (250w) to my 240w+240w+220w array. Due to the VOC limitations of my controller .. I had to switch to a series parallel setup. I had to improvise not having an mc4 y connector. Made do with wire joiner which I encased in a ip65 casing to prevent it from the elements.

Test showed about 35% increase in harvest. I was pulling 621w up from 420w (Harmattan had been very hard solar iridiance in Abuja. I project to get close to 850w pick power once the hazy sky is replaced by blue clear skies.)

Anyway.. next thing I upgraded was to replace my Tracer Bn series 30A Controller with a Chinese like for like direct clone of victron energy bluesolar MPPT charger. The clone is made by a company called fangpusun. The new controller is 45A, 150v MPPT. Got it because of the abysmal tracking of the BN tracer. It sometimes take 4 Minutes to find MPP with the bn.. a huge pain on cloudy days... I got the MPPT controll display for the bluesolar Controller, the Direct to USB cable which allows connection with PC. New CC has been a joy. Interestingly I get to update it using victron Energy firmware and Victron connect. Last update , I made was to replace my crudely put together battery monitor with victron Energy BMV 700 battery monitor. Comes with a shunt and display too.

Hope to do a product review on the BMV soon. (Fantastic product.)
Below are mandatory pictures
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Chuckdee(m): 11:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
Yet another sweet tasting battery tech that may not see the light of day? Just wish it becomes a reality, it will be a no-brainer for RE

Liquid battery could last for over 10 years
It might be an ideal form of energy storage for solar and wind power.

Modern batteries aren't hampered so much by their capacity as their long-term lifespan -- a lithium-ion pack can easily become useless after a few years of heavy use. That's bad enough for your phone, but it's worse for energy storage systems that may have to stick around for the long haul. If Harvard researchers have their way, you may not have to worry about replacing power backs quite so often. They've developed a flow battery (that is, a battery that stores energy in liquid solutions) which should last for over a decade. The trick was to modify the molecules in the electrolytes, ferrocene and viologen, so that they're stable, water-soluble and resistant to degradation. When they're dissolved in neutral water, the resulting solution only loses 1 percent of its capacity every 1,000 cycles. It could be several years before you even notice a slight dropoff in performance.

The use of water is also great news for both the environment and your bank account. As it's not corrosive or toxic, you don't have to worry about wrecking your home if the battery leaks -- you might just need a mop. The safer materials are also less expensive than the polymers you usually need in flow batteries, and wouldn't require exotic pumps and tanks to withstand harsher chemicals. It needs less maintenance than other flow designs, too.

There's no concrete roadmap for bringing this battery tech to the real world. There's definitely a market for it, though. Renewable energy is becoming increasingly cost-effective, and inexpensive, long-lasting batteries would only help that. You could install solar power at home knowing that the cost of energy storage won't wipe out the money you save on your electricity bill.

https://www.engadget.com/2017/02/12/flow-battery-lasts-for-10-years/
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dapsyra(m): 11:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
pdozie:

Hello dapsyra,
If you have 8 batteries in 48v setup whereby 2 strings of 4 batteries in series are paralleled, how would you connect the battery equalizer? Would you buy two of the equalizer or can you use one to connect all?

Hello Pdozie,

It all depend on your battery configuration. Either one or two equalizers can work.

If you have eight 12v batteries in a "2 strings of 4 " arrangement, then your require 2 equalizers.

But you can make do with only 1 equalizer if you arrange the batteries in a "1 string of 2 batteries" formation. This arrangement require you to parallel two 12v batteries and then four in series. See attached image,

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bigrovar(m): 1:37am On Feb 14, 2017
dapsyra:

Hello Pdozie,

It all depend on your battery configuration. Either one or two equalizers can work.

If you have eight 12v batteries in a "2 strings of 4 " arrangement, then your require 2 equalizers.

But you can make do with only 1 equalizer if you arrange the batteries in a "1 string of 2 batteries" formation. This arrangement require you to parallel two 12v batteries and then four in series. See attached image,
Name of the battery equaliser that you use.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bigrovar(m): 1:56am On Feb 14, 2017
dejidotun2000:
How do you regulate DOD, I see that you use a Sukam inverter which hasn't got an option to adjust low voltage settings.

The sukam has a LVD set at 23v but I have never even gotten close to that. LVD is a lousy inaccurate way of determining SOC of a battery underload because the voltage of a battery underload varies to the load put on it. The only time battery voltage can close to SOC is when the battery has been at rest for over 2 hours (which defeats the purpose of LVD) In the end, try to design your system to use only ~25% (to 50%) depth of discharge per day.... Usually, trying to automate a low voltage shutdown that protects your batteries takes a lot of time and money. --Plus a few problems along the way. Designing your systems and loads to stay within your desired window is best and the approach I took. It meant my daily battery cycle (consumption and charge) leaves my battery at not less than 65% SOC. Lowest state of charge I recorded was 55%. But usually my SOC is mostly around 65-70 on days when grid is off and at 80-90 when we get the usual 10 hours power from the grid. Battery rest voltage rarely drops below 24.7 in fact voltage mostly hovers around 24.9 to 25.1.

My loads include
Freezer (operating at minimum of 6 hours a day) fridge at 4 hours aday. TV at about 16 hours a day.. lighting at about 6 hours per day, ceiling fan for 7 hours aday and 2 rechargeable fan that operate close to 10 hours aday.

Most of the operating hours is at noon, there is a bit of catch 22, the high SOC means battery gets charge quickly which then allows me to run more heavy stuff like freezer during the day directly off what's produced by my panels removing the need to run them off battery which in turn means less load on battery and higher SOC. I also have a monitor that helps me ensure my battery is discharged at the 40 hours rate rather than the recommended C20. Average night time load is 120w when we have visitors and about 90w when we don't. This includes TV 2 fan and 4 lighting points
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dapsyra(m): 8:56am On Feb 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Barezzi(m): 10:39am On Feb 14, 2017
Nice one Bigrovar.
Where did you get your Victron energy battery monitor BMV700/702?
I need it as an additional permissive to the timer switch to control loads on my secondary dB.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by DMerciful(m): 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
From experience it is better to avoid series-parallel configuration for batteries. better to go with series and if higher capacity is required, go with higher capacity batteries. the complexities of current flow in series-parallel battery networks especially when it exceed 24v makes the arrangement susceptible to early failure
dapsyra:

Hello Pdozie,

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by pdozie: 3:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
dapsyra:

Hello Pdozie,

Thanks Dapsyra,
I will rather source for 2. Anything that can make my battery last longer now is worth doing. Changing batteries almost every 1.5yrs isn't moi moi. Though in my case new loads were introduced that exceeded initial calculation.

It is well
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by pdozie: 3:19pm On Feb 14, 2017
Barezzi:

Neat install bro...

Hello Barezzi,
nice setup you have there. Well done. Few clarifications:
1. What is the capacity of the Timer Switch deployed? because I noticed you have heavy appliances running on the DB controlled by the Timer Switch

2. The Automatic Transfer switch ... Does it auto switch to NEPA after 3pm? OR you have no change over? (Like knife switch)

Cheers
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by pdozie: 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
bigrovar:

I do not disagree with anything you have said. Only thing I added was for him to look at the economics of solar to consider if it is worth it. This was in response to the brother that gave a ball park figure of what it could cost to implement solar based on the energy figure he gave.

Go on Nigerian Twitter I am one of the biggest promoter of RE and solar energy. However RE should not just be about power generation it is about economy and conservation of energy. All three most go together to be viable. No point going solar if in your case the economics and opportunity cost won't favour your business. Especially if your business is AC and heavy machine intensive.. the start up cost might be such that it would be difficult to recoup back before your first financial maintenance usually the battery. Even if you could. That up front might just be too much to release one time.

For me I planned my system over a 12 months period.. making adjustments and creating efficiencies in areas like ensuring my house had natural cooling even during hot season.. this involved choosing what part of the city I site my house, type of window, where my window is facing etc. I took 600w off my power needs by outsourcing security and external lighting to external solar security motion sensor lights that cost less than $60. Invested in energy saving bulbs from Philips highest of which is 11w but most are 8 and 5w. Got an LED 43 TV that uses 35w. A freezer that can run even with 800w inverter (startup surge and all) all this I got 12 months before buying my first solar equipment.

And when I started buying, it was in piecemeal over a period of 10 months. 2 240w panel, charge controller, inverter, breakers, mc4 connectors, crimpers , wire lugs etc.. last thing I got was the battery which I got in may this year. System has since been live. My earlier activity at conserving energy has been a success.. my room is always chilled never used the AC there once and it has no fan. Just added a 3rd panel 220w panel to put my string at 660w. The result is here http://twitter.com/bigbrovar/status/757182083127185409?s=09

Still approach to solar should be from an economic point of view in my opinion. My investment made sense because I was spending close to 480k yearly on generator hence investing 450k on a solar setup with a battery rated at 1200 cycles at 80% dod (which is cycled daily at 35% dod) is a no brainier for me. Everytime I think of the money spent.. I remember the cost of generator and I have no regrets.

Still I will always recommend that people do their maths to see if the economics favours going solar. As much progress has been made. Solar is still not affordable. Battery tech is still background. Over 90% of off grid solar rely on Lead acid batteries which are highly inefficient when it comes to charging and discharging. New technologies in batteries are not mainstream yet and are very very expensive. When I can purchase a power wall battery for 150k that can will store at least 5200wh of energy and I can totally discharge it and replenish without worrying about dod. Then we would no that we have arrived. For now. Alternative energy is still alternative. It requires separate set of thinking outside how you approach grid power.

Hi Bigrovar,
I took interest in the Bolded.
You mean you purchased a security system that is solar powered and run it separately off you inverter? Can you share details of the external solar security motion sensor lights please?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
How much is a cheap solar installer?

Just have two small panels I wanna get on a roof, nothing major.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by pdozie: 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:
How much is a cheap solar installer?

Just have two small panels I wanna get on a roof, nothing major.

Nothing major? LOL. Really u can do it yourself. This is DIY forum. If you follow all the posts in here, you can pull it. But before you start, you need to size the system well, if not, you will never enjoy the solar and you will continue to spend more especially in changing batteries.

So first, calculate all the load u want to run on inverter and how many hours each will run in a day. The loads will be in Watts
. E.g Fan 50W x 7 hrs; TV 80W x 6hrs; bulbs 8 x 15W x 8 (8 bulbs of 15W each to run 8 hrs) etc. Do this for all the devices.
Then we get the total WH
From there we calculate and determine the size of the battery that will carry the load adding efficiency factor and DOD.
Then we calculate the amount of solar charges (panels) that is adequate for charge the battery bank.

If you get the figures right, then you can start mounting the panels and you will enjoy your setup.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 5:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
pdozie:

Nothing major? LOL. Really u can do it yourself. This is DIY forum. If you follow all the posts in here, you can pull it. But before you start, you need to size the system well, if not, you will never enjoy the solar and you will continue to spend more especially in changing batteries.

So first, calculate all the load u want to run on inverter and how many hours each will run in a day. The loads will be in Watts
. E.g Fan 50W x 7 hrs; TV 80W x 6hrs; bulbs 8 x 15W x 8 (8 bulbs of 15W each to run 8 hrs) etc. Do this for all the devices.
Then we get the total WH
From there we calculate and determine the size of the battery that will carry the load adding efficiency factor and DOD.
Then we calculate the amount of solar charges (panels) that is adequate for charge the battery bank.

If you get the figures right, then you can start mounting the panels and you will enjoy your setup.

Bros, soup wey sweet, na money killam sad

PDeezy, thanks for the quick rundown, but I'm already quite familiar with electricity, just not a hands on guy when it comes to using tools n shh.

I saw roof mount kit on konga for like 40k, I was like what!!

When d panel I want to buy is just 15k 50watt X 2.

I am el cheapo at the moment, I'm even using car battery sef, instead of all una deep cycle. who deep cycle epp

Actually, thing is, I have constant light for 12 hours with gen at night. I just need some el cheapo panel on the roof to get me through afternoon, so I don't put to much stress on my car batteries sad

I just need like an under 10k guy to come and put it when I buy it this week cry
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Barezzi(m): 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
pdozie:

Hello Barezzi,
1. What is the capacity of the Timer Switch deployed? because I noticed you have heavy appliances running on the DB controlled by the Timer Switch

2. The Automatic Transfer switch ... Does it auto switch to NEPA after 3pm? OR you have no change over? (Like knife switch)

Cheers
Thanks bro.
1. If I remember correctly, it's rated for 25A or 30A.
2. Yes, the ATS automatically transfers to PHCN if available from 3pm.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dapsyra(m): 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
DMerciful:
From experience it is better to avoid series-parallel configuration for batteries. better to go with series and if higher capacity is required, go with higher capacity batteries. the complexities of current flow in series-parallel battery networks especially when it exceed 24v makes the arrangement susceptible to early failure

I agree with you intoto. It is the recommended option if you are buying afresh.

For those of us that already have batteries, we have to make do with what we have.

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mank1234(m): 5:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
There are timer switches marketed by kiekie1 that can handle current of 25A.

If you want more than that, you can use contactor. There are contactors that can handle up to 100A.

I can send you wiring diagram on how to use contactor if you prefer that option.

pdozie:

Hello Barezzi,

Cheers
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by teamsynergy: 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:

Bros, soup wey sweet, na money killam sad

PDeezy, thanks for the quick rundown, but I'm already quite familiar with electricity, just not a hands on guy when it comes to using tools n shh.

I saw roof mount kit on konga for like 40k, I was like what!!

When d panel I want to buy is just 15k 50watt X 2.

I am el cheapo at the moment, I'm even using car battery sef, instead of all una deep cycle. who deep cycle epp

Actually, thing is, I have constant light for 12 hours with gen at night. I just need some el cheapo panel on the roof to get me through afternoon, so I don't put to much stress on my car batteries sad

I just need like an under 10k guy to come and put it when I buy it this week cry

wia is ur location?... if na lag and eno too far, we can work somfin out...
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 5:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
teamsynergy:

wia is ur location?... if na lag and eno too far, we can work somfin out...

Nice one. Please just send me a mail so I can have ur connects. I stay at Oniru Lagos.

Ur the first guy I'll call when I assemble all the parts, 2 small panels, cc...

I'll pay for wiring and trunking. Just need roof mounting, wire run and maybe drilling for cc.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bigrovar(m): 7:19pm On Feb 14, 2017
pdozie:

Hi Bigrovar,
I took interest in the Bolded.
You mean you purchased a security system that is solar powered and run it separately off you inverter? Can you share details of the external solar security motion sensor lights please?

Yes o. My outdoor security lighting are completely offgrid, separated from the inverter and battery bank. I got 6 for $60. each has its own battery and tiny solar panel. I just nailed them to the wall and that's it. They come on by themselves at night and go off in the morning. Besides saving me 600wh daily, the fact that they are dim by default and only brighten up when they sense motion adds a layer of security compared to bright outdoor lights. This is because a bright outdoor lights gives the potential criminal a good view of your house and stealable items.. however a dim light restricts view of your compound.. the sudden brightness of the light also acts as an early warning system that someone is out and about around your home.

Been using them going to 2 years now and they are still running sunset to sunrise and require zero maintenance. I have more than recouped my investment on those devices.

6 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bigrovar(m): 7:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
Barezzi:
Nice one Bigrovar.
Where did you get your Victron energy battery monitor BMV700/702?
I need it as an additional permissive to the timer switch to control loads on my secondary dB.
I ordered them via Amazon UK and had a relative visiting Nigeria deliver it. It's been an amazing device. I will find time to do a proper product review
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bigrovar(m): 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mank1234(m): 8:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nice. I love this. Please can you share the link so we can get it too. Thanks in advance.

bigrovar:

Yes o. My outdoor security lighting are completely offgrid, separated from the inverter and battery bank. I got 6 for $60. each has its own battery and tiny solar panel. I just nailed them to the wall and that's it. They come on by themselves at night and go off in the morning. Besides saving me 600wh daily, the fact that they are dim by default and only brighten up when they sense motion adds a layer of security compared to bright outdoor lights. This is because a bright outdoor lights gives the potential criminal a good view of your house and stealable items.. however a dim light restricts view of your compound.. the sudden brightness of the light also acts as an early warning system that someone is out and about around your home.

Been using them going to 2 years now and they are still running sunset to sunrise and require zero maintenance. I have more than recouped my investment on those devices.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (1678) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: Abiono28, Chikach, Danibestguy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.