Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment (141399 Views)

(ncat) Recruitment Computer Base Test (cbt) / Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment / PLEASE CONFIRM NCAT RECRUITMENT FOR ME. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by joelsky: 2:29am On Jul 12, 2017
Bbb
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by jozzee1(m): 3:12am On Jul 12, 2017
Thanks Shegfun for your prompt response. I appreciate.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by HURUCHI(m): 6:04am On Jul 12, 2017
[quote author=shegfun

I just got my sms 8/8/17 and no post abuja kubwa express way. Pls help my email is mohammed.kassimu@yahoo.ca
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by siwajus: 6:05am On Jul 12, 2017
Good morning sir, this is my email address seyiolawale156@yahoo.com, I am scheduled to write on 7th August. With a text I don't know the position I applied for . Didn't see anything in my mailbox. help a brother. 07039224835.thanks
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by ojavogadro(m): 6:30am On Jul 12, 2017
shegfun:

Okwudiri Joseph

Address : No 13c Akwanga Road Tudun Wada Jos
State : Abia
LGA : Umuahia North
Home Town : Umuahia North
Language : German
write2oj@gmail.com

1 Electrical Engineer II (CONTEDISS 07)
2 AVSEC Instructor-in-Training (CONPCASS 01)
3 Ground Instructor-in-Training (CONPCASS 01)
4 AME Instructor-In-Training (CONPCASS 01)

you applied for 4 posts.

Thanks @ Mr Segfun. Your are really doing a great Job but may i know my date and time of CBT for each of the post applied for so that i can select from the four?
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Hash86(m): 6:34am On Jul 12, 2017
shegfun:

Architect II (CONTEDISS 07)
Thanks man
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by PascalJ(m): 6:40am On Jul 12, 2017
Thanks a lot Shegfun, post applied resolved. Applied for their three posts but got only one SMS. Thanks once again.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by wine4dguy: 6:48am On Jul 12, 2017
I would have loved to try my luck with this job invite but am currently out of the country for Masters. good luck to all applicants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by PascalJ(m): 6:57am On Jul 12, 2017
wine4dguy:
I would have loved to try my luck with this job invite but am currently out of the country for Masters. good luck to all applicants
Which country boss and course
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Infoay: 6:59am On Jul 12, 2017
my email address is clacksonokoh@gmail.com I have issues with my whatapp at the moment. Pls help with my details, Thanks
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by PascalJ(m): 7:00am On Jul 12, 2017
Shegfun, I applied for the post of Mechanical Engineer II (CONTEDISS 7). Am I going to be subjected to any training by the Aviation school? What is the salary range like? Which area am I likely to be tested?
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by jollyjayxxVii(m): 7:05am On Jul 12, 2017
thanks shegfun for resolving my issues for me.....

pls who else applied for simulator in training i want to know your test date please....chat me up on 08068685952
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by fergie001: 7:18am On Jul 12, 2017
Robotic Shegfun,
I was sent a mail for 4th yesterday,and later at night,sent another for 5th,
Should I attend both or pick 1?

Resolved asap,Thank You,Sir
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shegfun(m): 7:25am On Jul 12, 2017
siwajus:
Pls sir my test date is 7th of Augyust and I can't remember what I applied for... Pls Mr Segfun help me out
your email
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shegfun(m): 7:27am On Jul 12, 2017
Infoay:
Please, my email address is clacksonokoh@gmail.com help me check the post I applied for. I am not on whatapp at the moment. Thank you

CLACKSON OKOH

Address : 14 Imuetinyan Street, off Uwelu Road, Benin City, Edo State.
State : Edo
LGA : Ovia North-East
Home Town : Ovia North-East
Language : English
clacksonokoh@gmail.com

AME Instructor-In-Training (CONPCASS 01)

1 Like

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shegfun(m): 7:28am On Jul 12, 2017
Daybeecee:

@Shegfun thanks a bunch for the good work. I applied for Electrical Engineer II (CONTEDISS 07). Please what is the Salary Scale & how many stages of recruitment?

120-140k
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by debowale2015(m): 7:28am On Jul 12, 2017
Good morning Mr Shegfun. pls i got an sms for the test scheduled for 26th of this June. Suddenly, yesterday i got another sms for this same text re-scheduled for 3rd of August.
I dont know which of them to follow. Also sir, i ll wattapp my email to the number you gave out here, so you can help me check the post i applied for.
Thanks for the good effort u've given us all here!
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shegfun(m): 7:29am On Jul 12, 2017
joelsky:

Good morning sir, this is my email address Joel.ilesanmi1989@gmail.com, I am scheduled to write on 3rd August. I don't know the position I applied for . Didn't see anything in my mailbox. help a brother. 08032790949

Joel Ilesanmi

Address : Block 6, Flat 36 Rimin Tsiwa Estate, Kongo, Zaria.
State : Osun
LGA : Ilesa West
Home Town : Ilesa West
Language : Yoruba, Hausa, English
joel_ilesanmi@yahoo.com

AVSEC Instructor-in-Training (CONPCASS 01)
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shegfun(m): 7:31am On Jul 12, 2017
HURUCHI:
[quote author=shegfun

I just got my sms 8/8/17 and no post abuja kubwa express way. Pls help my email is mohammed.kassimu@yahoo.ca

KASSIMU MOHAMMED

Address : NO. 3 MEDIUM ESTATE MERCY CRESCENT BARNAWA PHASE II KADUNA SOUTH, KADUNA STATE
State : Katsina
LGA : Funtua
Home Town : Funtua
Language : HAUSA, EBERA AND ENGLISH
mohammed.kassimu@yahoo.ca

Computer Programmers/Analysts (CONTEDISS 07)
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shegfun(m): 7:33am On Jul 12, 2017
siwajus:

Good morning sir, this is my email address seyiolawale156@yahoo.com, I am scheduled to write on 7th August. With a text I don't know the position I applied for . Didn't see anything in my mailbox. help a brother. 07039224835.thanks

OLAWALE FAKAYODE

Address : 20, Alabede Street, Igando, Lagos.
State : Kwara
LGA : Oke Ero
Home Town : Oke Ero
Language : English and Yourba
seyiolawale156@yahoo.com

you applied for two posts

1 Civil Engineer II (CONTEDISS 07)
2 Water Resources Engineer I (CONTEDISS 08)
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by PascalJ(m): 7:36am On Jul 12, 2017
wine4dguy:
Which country boss and course
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shegfun(m): 7:37am On Jul 12, 2017
ojavogadro:

Thanks @ Mr Segfun. Your are really doing a great Job but may i know my date and time of CBT for each of the post applied for so that i can select from the four?

Please kindly know am not Staff of PSIN, PSIN is responsible for all the invites messages, Am NCAT staff, i don't have access to that, Am only assisting those that can not remembered what they applied for last year being the Administrator of the last year recruitment portal.

Thanks.................Cheer
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by jollyjayxxVii(m): 7:38am On Jul 12, 2017
fergie001:
Robotic Shegfun, I was sent a mail for 4th yesterday,and later at night,sent another for 5th, Should I attend both or pick 1?

i have the same issue.... one for 26/07 and one for 8/08
do i just pick one?
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shegfun(m): 7:52am On Jul 12, 2017
fergie001:
Robotic Shegfun,
I was sent a mail for 4th yesterday,and later at night,sent another for 5th,
Should I attend both or pick 1?

Robotic fergie001

Abeg attend don't miss any one oooooo,
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shegfun(m): 7:56am On Jul 12, 2017
debowale2015:
Good morning Mr Shegfun. pls i got an sms for the test scheduled for 26th of this June. Suddenly, yesterday i got another sms for this same text re-scheduled for 3rd of August.
I dont know which of them to follow. Also sir, i ll wattapp my email to the number you gave out here, so you can help me check the post i applied for.

Pls make sure you attend the two
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shegfun(m): 7:58am On Jul 12, 2017
jollyjayxxVii:

i have the same issue.... one for 26/07 and one for 8/08

do i just pick one?
if you have the opportunity go for the two, make sure you attend the first one pls
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by jollyjayxxVii(m): 8:01am On Jul 12, 2017
debowale2015:

i was scheduled 26th as well...which post did u apply for?
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Akabuo: 8:11am On Jul 12, 2017
My problem just resolved in seconds. Thank u sir
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Martty7: 8:13am On Jul 12, 2017
Thanks @MrShegfun for your help. Anyone slated for 26th?
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by coonett87: 8:15am On Jul 12, 2017
Thanks so much @shegfun for ur swift response in resolving the issue of the position I applied for during the NCAT recruitment process last year . It appears like a magic to me this morning because within 5mins I received my complete data via WhatsApp. Remain blessed bro.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shabs15(m): 8:16am On Jul 12, 2017
shegfun:

kindly send me your email you used for the online recruitment portal on my 08055935369 I will send back the post you applied for
Thanks for the prompt response, questions about the post has been resolved.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by k2kay(m): 8:17am On Jul 12, 2017
Thanks Mr Shegfun.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (44) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.