Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,170 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment (141333 Views)

(ncat) Recruitment Computer Base Test (cbt) / Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment / PLEASE CONFIRM NCAT RECRUITMENT FOR ME. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shegfun(m): 9:25am On Jul 10, 2017
Osesliberty:
thanks for the good job and God bless, my email is oseliberty@gmail.com
Accountants (CONTEDISS 07)

1 Like

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shegfun(m): 9:35am On Jul 10, 2017
Yildiz:

Please what is the salary range of principle engineer Pls. What do you mean by going for the 2 positions
120-140k
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Yildiz: 9:39am On Jul 10, 2017
shegfun:

120-140k
CONTEDISS 12?
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 10, 2017
shegfun:

First, this recruitment process is being handled by a private organisation, actually is somethings we can handle but we don't want any external forces to act on the recruitment process,that's why we contracted it out, as Am talking to you as an ICT guy i don't have any information on the recruitment process from PSIN, so what we want from PSIN is to give NCAT Zaria best candidates in this process, in NCAT we value Safety as one of the best Aviation training institution in the world (Check our records, this year NCAT received two awards from ICAO, Current Affairs) so we can't compromised safety as this stage. 3-4 stages, the last stage is oral interview and credentials presentation.
Salary 180-250k
Stage 3/4...God, i'm almost close o.. Please, help me. I honestly don't know how best to prepare for this test o.. What should i really read? Where should i focus on? Generally, i can write any general question exam fairly. But i need to do better this time around.
Shegfun, any additional input from you please?

1 Like

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by cotmag(m): 9:51am On Jul 10, 2017
My profound gratitude to Shegfun for the good job here. Pls sir, what is the duration of the recruitment exercise? Thanks for your anticipated quick response.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by toygod2: 9:58am On Jul 10, 2017
OrangeDream:
Stage 3/4...God, i'm almost close o.. Please, help me. I honestly don't know how best to prepare for this test o.. What should i really read? Where should i focus on? Generally, i can write any general question exam fairly. But i need to do better this time around.
Shegfun, any additional input from you please?

I seem not to understand what you mean by ALMOST CLOSE
Does it mean, we be invited is another stage, probably 2nd stage?
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 10, 2017
toygod2:

I seem not to understand what you mean by ALMOST CLOSE
Does it mean, we be invited is another stage, probably 2nd stage?
My understanding is that, we have one last stage (Oral Interview) to cross after the CBT stage. I may be wrong though.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by flexysam(m): 10:58am On Jul 10, 2017
@shegfun pls sir I got two SMS with different time( 8am & 3pm) for the test. which will I honour pls?
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Osesliberty(m): 11:03am On Jul 10, 2017
GOD bless u real love
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
shegfun:

I've replied check your whatsApp, that email is not on my database, pls kindly provide another, it's seem you used different email for the portal.

Sir, please check your WhatsApp... I have added two of my email addresses... please help me clarified.. thank you..!
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by phate3d: 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
@shegfun: ASIDE THE SALARY PAY, ARE THERE OTHER PACKAGES ATTACKED? I mean allowances. (Esp for similator officer)
In terms of career paths. Can i switch from been a simulator officer to a programmer?

Thank you for you time.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shegfun(m): 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
cotmag:
My profound gratitude to Shegfun for the good job here. Pls sir, what is the duration of the recruitment exercise? Thanks for your anticipated quick response.
Two months
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shegfun(m): 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
flexysam:
@shegfun pls sir I got two SMS with different time( 8am & 3pm) for the test. which will I honour pls?
Pls honour the two, you have an advantage, that's mean you qualified for the two post you applied for.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shegfun(m): 12:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
Alkanyawee:

Sir, please check your WhatsApp... I have added two of my email addresses... please help me clarified.. thank you..!
Done as requested.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shegfun(m): 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
phate3d:
@shegfun: ASIDE THE SALARY PAY, ARE THERE OTHER PACKAGES ATTACKED? I mean allowances. (Esp for similator officer)
In terms of career paths. Can i switch from been a simulator officer to a programmer?

Thank you for you time.
You can not switch now except you are in the system already, yes there are other allowances, but not permitted to do that.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
shegfun:

Two months

Two months? Meaning successful candidates would likely rsume in November or thereabout? Dat's gonna b nice! Pls confirm dis.

Thanks so much for your support.

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by toygod2: 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
bigbroda:

Two months? Meaning successful candidates would likely rsume in November or thereabout? Dat's gonna b nice! Pls confirm dis.

Thanks so much for your support.
Ur questions are meaningful bro.
I pray i make it to the last stage & eventually given the job.

That mr shegfun is really helping out on this platform.
I pray God continually bless him & his house hold. Amen

1 Like

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by JoachimSanchez: 1:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
Pls Mr. Shegfun I applied for the position of Instructor-In-Training  (ATS.COM.AIS.GAO) (CONPCASS 01) and I got a mail and an sms, can u pls enlighten me on what this position is about, what I will be doing if employed, its salary scale, likely areas to expect questions in the CBT. God bless u
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by azz19: 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
shegfun:

kindly send me your email you used for the online recruitment portal on my 08055935369 I will send back the post you applied for
Thanks for swift response. With your help I now know the positions I applied for.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by BRAINCRASH(m): 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
I just recieved my own mail...but my date is for August 4th, by 12:00 noon....hope im safe cos others are getting their dates in july.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by ebrahyym(m): 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
shegfun:
Done as requested.
case resolved via WhatsApp. thanks shegfun
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
What is the job description of PSIN please? If they are a recruiting firm then they should have past questions from previous contracts they've handled.
Does anyone know of any past cbt exams they've handled? Please reply.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by cotmag(m): 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
shegfun:

Two months
Thanks sir. Does that mean it will end in September? Sorry for bothering you with many questions. God bless you sir.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by eramate(m): 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
OrangeDream:
What is the job description of PSIN please? If they are a recruiting firm then they should have past questions from previous contracts they've handled.
Does anyone know of any past cbt exams they've handled? Please reply.

same here o
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by cotmag(m): 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
shegfun:

Two months
Thanks sir. Does that mean it will end in September? Sorry for bothering you with many questions. God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by sullybee(m): 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
Thanks alots shegfun for checking my post applied for. God bless you and your household. Stay blessed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by MrSuama(m): 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
shegfun:

The functions is very close to that of Microbiologist, physiologist and science laboratory technologist.
Salary 110-130k

Sir, am most grateful, as you tirelessly take time to answer our questions and ease our tensions, I pray Allah swt eases all the affairs of you and your generations on earth and the hereafter amin.

3 Likes

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by MrSuama(m): 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
toygod2:

Hello, we are shortlisted for the same post! What's ur contact Can we hook up?
08139525584, waiting for you.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shegfun(m): 5:27pm On Jul 10, 2017
JoachimSanchez:
Pls Mr. Shegfun I applied for the position of Instructor-In-Training  (ATS.COM.AIS.GAO) (CONPCASS 01) and I got a mail and an sms, can u pls enlighten me on what this position is about, what I will be doing if employed, its salary scale, likely areas to expect questions in the CBT. God bless u
Instructor in Training, you will be placed on course under ATS/COM school, after the course you will go for field work (OJT) then do NCAA exam before you willbe given opportunity to instruct.
140-180k Salary
General questions.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Salihumainasara(m): 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
shegfun:

Instructor in Training, you will be palced on course under ATS/COM school, after the course you will go for field work (OJT) then do NCAA exam before you willbe given opportunity to instruct.
140-180k Salary
General questions.
Thanks to mr shegfun for resolving my issue. Pls will also want to know d basic work of computer programmers at NCAT and what the payment expectation like

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shegfun(m): 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
Salihumainasara:

Thanks to mr shegfun for resolving my issue. Pls will also want to know d basic work of computer programmers at NCAT and what the payment expectation like

Thanks
That's my ICT unit, You must be very good with the following duties you will perform
Design IT Solutions for Productivity and Efficiency
Plan and Proposes solution software and Systems
Co-ordinates problem solving process and ensure that standards
and requirements are met.
Be familiar with computer programming language, Operating Systems
and Computer Hardware platforms
Ability to translate users request into technical Specification for implementation.

120-140k salary

1 Like

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Salihumainasara(m): 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
shegfun:

That's my ICT unit, You must be very good with the following duties you will perform
Design IT Solutions for Productivity and Efficiency
Plan and Proposes solution software and Systems
Co-ordinates problem solving process and ensure that standards
and requirements are met.
Be familiar with computer programming language, Operating Systems
and Computer Hardware platforms
Ability to translate users request into technical Specification for implementation.
120-140k salary

Nice one boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.