Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment (141414 Views)

(ncat) Recruitment Computer Base Test (cbt) / Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment / PLEASE CONFIRM NCAT RECRUITMENT FOR ME. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Giftyy: 9:05am On Jul 11, 2017
Sir please don't be offended please help me check this pre4nwafor4ril@gmail.com Thanks.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shegfun(m): 9:06am On Jul 11, 2017
Giftyy:
I registered with the mail and I received an invitation yesterday.

Bro check that email very well no information display on my system with the email, or maybe you used another email to registered.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shegfun(m): 9:09am On Jul 11, 2017
Giftyy:
Sir please don't be offended please help me check this pre4nwafor4ril@gmail.com Thanks.
Bros the same issue no information, send your phone number to me through whatsApp, i can track it with your phone number
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Giftyy: 9:19am On Jul 11, 2017
I sent you a text sir please am not on whatsapp. Thank you very much.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by benitochakone(m): 9:21am On Jul 11, 2017
shegfun:
Important Info: Invitation for the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT) recruitment computer base test (CBT) have been sent to all shortlisted applicants, please kindly check your email if you are part of the shortlisted applicants and get more details of the CBT.

https://www.facebook.com/ncat.gov.ng/

Good morning, Thank you for all your efforts/posts. God will surely reward you.
I actually got an invite too and reside in Zaria. Would av loved to meet you in person. Can I come to the I.C.T unit??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Onyiridike(f): 9:56am On Jul 11, 2017
shegfun:

Bros the same issue no information, send your phone number to me through whatsApp, i can track it with your phone number

Please sir, help me check for a friend chizobaugwu7@gmail.com. I am sorry, I cannot use whatsapp right now.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shegfun(m): 10:45am On Jul 11, 2017
Giftyy:
I sent you a text sir please am not on whatsapp. Thank you very much.
Precious Njoku

Address : No.69 kunai street. off post office Road, Sabon Tasha. Kaduna.
State : Ebonyi
LGA : Ezza South
Home Town : Ezza South
Language : English, Igbo and Hausa
kingssnow2002@gmail.com

Accountants (CONTEDISS 07)

can you see the email you used now.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shegfun(m): 10:46am On Jul 11, 2017
benitochakone:

Good morning, Thank you for all your efforts/posts. God will surely reward you.
I actually got an invite too and reside in Zaria. Would av loved to meet you in person. Can I come to the I.C.T unit??
yes ofcourse
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shegfun(m): 10:47am On Jul 11, 2017
Onyiridike:

Please sir, help me check for a friend chizobaugwu7@gmail.com. I am sorry, I cannot use whatsapp right now.

Scientific Officer Grade II (CONHESS 07)
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by idee91: 11:16am On Jul 11, 2017
Have not received mail o.... only text. .... sir shegfun what could we do about this ?
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Giftyy: 11:33am On Jul 11, 2017
Thank you so much am so grateful. God bless you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Giftyy: 11:37am On Jul 11, 2017
God will surely reward you for what you are doing here. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Giftyy: 11:42am On Jul 11, 2017
A beg no vex. What's the area of concentration for the test and the salary scale?
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by armstell: 11:52am On Jul 11, 2017
check your mail
Giftyy:
A beg no vex. What's the area of concentration for the test and the salary scale?
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
phetty:

PSIN is an acronym for Public Service Institute of Nigeria. The institute was built during Jonathan's regime, I think. The organization is charged with the responsibility of training people on different aspects of public service administration.

So, in my opinion, they are not really full-time recruitment agency.

Thank you for your kind opinion please.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
@shegfun

Thanks for your prompt response to my WhatsApp message, still expecting my CBT invitation.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by dymex: 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
shegfun:

kindly send me your email you used for the online recruitment portal on my 08055935369 I will send back the post you applied for

The post I applied for has been resolved

1 Like

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by kunlesco1(m): 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
OrangeDream:
good day. I got d message today n test date Is 2nd of August . pls help check d post I applied 4. adekunlesimon2@ gmail. com. tanks in anticipation
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by soulmateayo: 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
Thks a lot Mr shegunfun for quick response to my request, may Allah reward u abundantly
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by abifat93(f): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
I now know the position I applied for thanks sir.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by mcelis: 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
Thank u Mr Shegfun for the information. I can now remember the post i applied for. Thank u
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by dnapstar(m): 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
@shegfun
Thank you for assisting with the positionsame I applied for.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by kyrante(m): 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
@Shegfun thanks for the prompt reply on WhatsApp
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by mikedimeji(m): 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
@shegfun thanks so much for your prompt response on Whatsapp. I do appreciate
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by mikedimeji(m): 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
Pls for those that will be writing the test anytime soon, pls do well to update us of the process and what to expect.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Femmylawy: 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
Shegfun just replied my whatapp message after providing my digit. I now know my registration details and post applied for. Thanks boss. All the best to us all

1 Like

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nice

1 Like

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Instinct29: 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
Mr Segun is the bomb here, he has really helped to unravel answers to alot of questions here. Mine is 2nd August by 3pm, Scientific Officer II. 07035142944, lets connect if you are same with mine
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by kushTunde: 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
Segun is doing a very good here, i now know what i applied for, my date is 2nd of August, Scientific Officer II. My Lord will promote you sir.

How I wish all government response team can be this effective... Nigeria could have been better.

All thanks to @Shegfun for the prompt and handy response as regards my application.

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by kushTunde: 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
shegfun:

Please can you provide me with detailed information about job description and salary range for this post.

ASVEC instructor-in-training CONPCASS 01

Thanks for your usual response
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by enesammie: 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
Instinct29:
Mr Segun is the bomb here, he has really helped to unravel answers to alot of questions here. Mine is 2nd August by 3pm, Scientific Officer II. 07035142944, lets connect if you are same with mine

Your number is not on WhatsApp
WhatsApp me on 08035475640
I also applied for scientific officer grade 11
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shegfun(m): 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
kunlesco1:
good day. I got d message today n test date Is 2nd of August . pls help check d post I applied 4. adekunlesimon2@ gmail. com. tanks in anticipation

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (44) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.