Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Four-year-old Boy Starves To Death Clinging To Mum’s Decomposing Body - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Four-year-old Boy Starves To Death Clinging To Mum’s Decomposing Body (1504 Views)

My Wife Starves Me Of Sex / Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man, She Starves Husband Of Sex / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four-year-old Boy Starves To Death Clinging To Mum’s Decomposing Body by DrinosBlog: 3:17am On Jul 07, 2017
A 24-year-old woman and her four-year-old boy have been found dead, with the late boy holding on to his dead mother. .

It turned out that the mother had died two weeks before, but the boy, said to be autistic, had held on to his mother for two weeks without eating or drinking, and consequently starved to death. .

That was the coroner’s verdict on Congolese migrant, Esther Eketi-Mulo; and her young son, Chadrack. Esther had reportedly died suddenly after suffering an epileptic fit at her council flat in Hackney, East London, last October. .

Her young son, Chadrack, who had autism, was mute and therefore unable to raise the alarm. He died of starvation two weeks later. He was found clinging to his mother’s decomposing body after a family member raised the alarm. .

This deeply disturbing case has raised serious questions about how on earth a child could have starved to death in Britain in 2017 without anyone noticing. .

The staff at Chadrack’s school, Morningside Primary in Hackney, had visited the tower block where he lived with his mother to find out the cause of his absence, as Chadrack had been missing from school since the end of September 2016. .

But they were unable to get a response via the downstairs intercom and, after two visits, eventually gave up. Esther’s family also telephoned her, but despite being unable to get a response, did not think it meant anything serious. .

Coroner Mary Hassell, who investigated the case, has now demanded a nationwide schools alert system to ensure pupil absences are properly investigated in a bid to prevent anything like this happening again. .

Esther reportedly adored her only child. His birth, at Queen Charlotte’s Hospital, Hammersmith, West London, in January 2012, was the culmination of all the hopes and dreams she’d had when she first came to the UK from Kinshasa in the Democratic Republic of the Congo at the age of 16.

Source; http://drinosblog..nl/2017/07/four-year-old-boy-starves-to-death.html

Lalasticlala Dominique Fynestboi Ijebabe Seun Mynd44
Re: Four-year-old Boy Starves To Death Clinging To Mum’s Decomposing Body by DrinosBlog: 3:18am On Jul 07, 2017
More; http://drinosblog..nl/2017/07/four-year-old-boy-starves-to-death.html

Lalasticlala Dominique Fynestboi Ijebabe Seun Mynd44

Re: Four-year-old Boy Starves To Death Clinging To Mum’s Decomposing Body by ken19: 3:26am On Jul 07, 2017
iskaba iskerebete iskoroboto
Re: Four-year-old Boy Starves To Death Clinging To Mum’s Decomposing Body by livinus009(m): 3:30am On Jul 07, 2017
Eyaaa. RIP to the Dead. embarassed
Re: Four-year-old Boy Starves To Death Clinging To Mum’s Decomposing Body by Jostico: 3:34am On Jul 07, 2017
So sad for both. but Only God knows the job and condition of the woman. but if I may ask, what about her husband? or na born na boy?
Re: Four-year-old Boy Starves To Death Clinging To Mum’s Decomposing Body by Nobody: 3:47am On Jul 07, 2017
Sad
Re: Four-year-old Boy Starves To Death Clinging To Mum’s Decomposing Body by Nobody: 3:59am On Jul 07, 2017
So sad. Close to tears right now.

1 Like

Re: Four-year-old Boy Starves To Death Clinging To Mum’s Decomposing Body by thesicilian: 5:36am On Jul 07, 2017
modelmike7:
So sad. Close to tears right now.
Cry na. Because you don't have enough problems of your own to worry about.
Re: Four-year-old Boy Starves To Death Clinging To Mum’s Decomposing Body by hisgrace090: 5:40am On Jul 07, 2017
The storey really moved me.
May their soul rest in peace.
Re: Four-year-old Boy Starves To Death Clinging To Mum’s Decomposing Body by mofeoluwadassah: 5:52am On Jul 07, 2017
God!this is becoming too much sad
Re: Four-year-old Boy Starves To Death Clinging To Mum’s Decomposing Body by NwaAmaikpe: 6:27am On Jul 07, 2017
shocked

Epileptic women!
Re: Four-year-old Boy Starves To Death Clinging To Mum’s Decomposing Body by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 07, 2017
thesicilian:

..... What kinda people do we have here for Krissake?! What is your biz with mine dude?! If your heart is as hard as a stone with no atom of emotions, why not leave me with mine? If i should respond in like manners, dat one called mynd44 will come and ban himself for one year! I'll let this one pass yet again!!

1 Like

Re: Four-year-old Boy Starves To Death Clinging To Mum’s Decomposing Body by Drinokrane: 7:47am On Jul 07, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Four-year-old Boy Starves To Death Clinging To Mum’s Decomposing Body by edeXede: 8:28am On Jul 07, 2017
embarassed

I feel bad for this but smile is coming out of my mouth cool
Re: Four-year-old Boy Starves To Death Clinging To Mum’s Decomposing Body by dbynonetwork: 9:29am On Jul 07, 2017
Bloggers n fake news is like AF¤πJA AMALA..
Re: Four-year-old Boy Starves To Death Clinging To Mum’s Decomposing Body by AuroraB(f): 11:10am On Jul 07, 2017
thesicilian:

So, somebody can not cry in peace again? undecided

grin grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Four-year-old Boy Starves To Death Clinging To Mum’s Decomposing Body by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 07, 2017
This kind thing tire me ooo

Re: Four-year-old Boy Starves To Death Clinging To Mum’s Decomposing Body by thesicilian: 7:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
AuroraB:
So, somebody can not cry in peace again? undecided

grin grin lipsrsealed
Hahaha.
Re: Four-year-old Boy Starves To Death Clinging To Mum’s Decomposing Body by thesicilian: 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
modelmike7:
..... What kinda people do we have here for Krissake?! What is your biz with mine dude?! If your heart is as hard as a stone with no atom of emotions, why not leave me with mine? If i should respond in like manners, dat one called mynd44 will come and ban himself for one year! I'll let this one pass yet again!!
Hahaha. Are you sure you are not an only child? Because if you had siblings (especially troublesome ones) this kind of remark I made will not pain you. I was just being playful with you. Sorry bro.
Re: Four-year-old Boy Starves To Death Clinging To Mum’s Decomposing Body by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
modelmike7:

I tire..pple talk rubbish ,devilish heartless rubbish and mods don't observe but if we dare respond na Ban

2 Likes

Re: Four-year-old Boy Starves To Death Clinging To Mum’s Decomposing Body by hailthee: 1:21am On Jul 10, 2017
All special needs parents in Nigeria should try and take this survey. It will help shape the future of services in Nigeria. Please complete the survey if your child/children has Autism, ADHD, Cerebral Palsy or any other developmental condition.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/68H3BW5
Re: Four-year-old Boy Starves To Death Clinging To Mum’s Decomposing Body by EfemenaXY: 1:28am On Jul 10, 2017
If this story is real, then it's truly heartbreaking. May they rest in peace, amen.
Re: Four-year-old Boy Starves To Death Clinging To Mum’s Decomposing Body by kingreign(m): 6:23am On Jul 10, 2017
thesicilian:

Waywardeen.
Re: Four-year-old Boy Starves To Death Clinging To Mum’s Decomposing Body by KanwuliaExtra: 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
Wahala dey ooooooo. . . . .
Double tragedy! angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Baby Is A Year Old / Why Do People Misdeem My Good Gestures To Lend Money For Foolery? / Sniper Was Used To Kill Army Ants, Lizards And Falcon Fall Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.