Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 - Travel (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (695205 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Oseni007(m): 2:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
your friend's name is biggy rite [quote author=Drocks post=59715631]My friend's visa got approved this morning, thanks to God and I am Glad I am part of his success story from A to z. He's going to Ashland
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by nevicochidinma(f): 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
Please can you PM me?

Akin26:

Got your PM and i try to respond but it did not deliver all i got was faliour notice after failure notice
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by AfonjaBoston: 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
JayMartins:
Hello everyone!
I greet you all!

Please I need help. I have had F1 visa interview for 3 times. I have a student visa for Austria but have not yet started my studies there only learning the language yet.I had already 2 denials in Austria based on lack of social ties. I just came back to Nigeria to have another one but was still denied. My school in NY opens on the 28 of this August and I had an interview today been 21 of August. Please dear friends help me out.

Thanks!

Young man you are desperate. You do not need any damn motivation and there is no point digging into your motive(s) (leave that to the oil MNCs)

Your case is simply on the surface like one of those " I must travel by fire by force Nigerians" that will quickly run to Dubai to "boost" their travel history before they apply for a visa at the US consulate.

You simply thought going to a developed country like Austria will boost your chances but my friend e no dey work like that.

I dont do this all the time, but if your destiny is tied to the USA it will be highly recommended you sit down in Austria complete your program in an outstanding fashion, start work legally there or relocate back to Nigeria as the case may be then "refire" (omg not again cheesy)

Then come back and give your testimony or na transcript dem dey call am ( jeez am being influenced negatively. grin)

8 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Amakyzuu: 3:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
We finally got a reply. The visa was refused after AP of 11days. I don't know what may have gone wrong.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
TWoods:

and this has what to do with a US visa?
How are you Twoods
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
AfonjaBoston:

Young man you are desperate. You do not need any damn motivation and there is no point digging into your motive(s) (leave that to the oil MNCs)

Your case is simply on the surface like one of those " I must travel by fire by force Nigerians" that will quickly run to Dubai to "boost" their travel history before they apply for a visa at the US consulate.

You simply thought going to a developed country like Austria will boost your chances but my friend e no dey work like that.

I dont do this all the time, but if your destiny is tied to the USA it will be highly recommended you sit down in Austria complete your program in an outstanding fashion, start work legally there or relocate back to Nigeria as the case may be then "refire" (omg not again cheesy)

Then come back and give your testimony or na transcript dem dey call am ( jeez am being influenced negatively. grin)

grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by AfonjaBoston: 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
Amakyzuu:
We finally got a reply. The visa was refused after AP of 11days. I don't know what may have gone wrong.

Not surprised. Pretty fast I must say. Your case may have been a pretty easy decision.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Iwillcross(f): 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
Hi everyone typing from a broken heart.. I applied for f1 visa us n was denied this August using a community college pls I need advice it's my first time the school will resume 5th of September should I apply for a new school a university or m just confused pls help
cos as much as I will love to study cos I don't ve a good job yet studying n returning will definitely get me a good job in Nigeria since m going for IT
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by wissy47: 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
Kingbukaz:
Please, I will likevto know if there is anyone studying Industrial and Organizational Psychology in the USA or an prospect applicant. Please I need some clarafications.

Same here,
I am looking at fall 18, what do you really want to clarify?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by AfonjaBoston: 3:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
Iwillcross:
Hi everyone typing from a broken heart.. I applied for f1 visa us n was denied this August using a community college pls I need advice it's my first time the school will resume 5th of September should I apply for a new school a university or m just confused pls help
cos as much as I will love to study m also desperate to leave this country cos I don't ve a job yet studying n returning will definitely get me a good job in Nigeria since m going for IT

Try that community college again and again and again you will definitely get it

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Bandeco(m): 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
DeeTus:
I really don't know why The US Embassy in Austria doesn't approve visa easily. My uncle was also denied a visa there, some years ago though, even with his Austrian passport.

The man was angry but had to return to Nigeria there after and the visa was issued to him.

Where were your interview in Austria?
Check what you wrote. Perhaps you are not sure your uncle has Austrian passport.

Austrian passport holders has no business with US embassy when they intend to visit USA. They are visa exempt.

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Bandeco(m): 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
smithsydny:
u go just dey talk anyhow. People are seeking visas for different reasons.
U go just dey talk anyhow.. Because a Nigerian is involved. Australian embassy dey deny UK citizen visas anyhow are u aware?.

To slap u just dey hungry me. tongue
Do UK citizens even need a visa to go to Australia?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by femi312: 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
Iwillcross:
cos as much as I will love to study m also desperate to leave this country cos I don't ve a job yet studying n returning will definitely get me a good job in Nigeria since m going for IT
Its good that you know where your problem lies. Ditch that community college and apply to a proper university. I still don't understand why people go to community college from Nigeria in the first place. I understand that the situation of Nigeria is bad, don't let desperation push you to stagnancy.Let me ask you, after community college, what next? Put in the work required to gain admission to a good school and don't refire anything. The grass is not always green on the other side

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by herrlicher: 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
Mehnn that's so bad babe!!! My own case is still with the embassy since august 1st. Mailed them twice but all I get is that its still under review and I should relax in 30 days time. Although I can't meet up with fall again and I've diferred to spring Jan 2018.
Hoping for the best
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Iwillcross(f): 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
I ve applied to schools this year and was not given I didn't even get response from some so I assumed it was a reject then was left with no option than to use community college my aunty lives in the US n she said some Nigerians der actually got d visa via community college n dat it's possible to transfer to a university n still get d BSc as she is d one responsible for everything as regards this dream if I apply to schools now it means I ve to wait till next year again I think next semester should be next year... I don't even knw wat I will b doing
� I jst hope my own time comes can't wait to testify too going for computer information system ve been following dis thread silently I think it's time to voice out
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Kingbukaz: 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
wissy47:

Same here,
I am looking at fall 18, what do you really want to clarify?

Thank God, lolz. Please which school can one get funding with this course? Someone discouraged me that there are little or no funding for it, do not know how true it is. Please can we communicate more privately say WhatsApp or email so we van share information.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by imperiouxx(m): 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
Iwillcross:
I ve applied to schools this year and was not given I didn't even get response from some so I assumed it was a reject then was left with no option than to use community college my aunty lives in the US n she said some Nigerians der actually got d visa via community college n dat it's possible to transfer to a university n still get d BSc as she is d one responsible for everything as regards this dream if I apply to schools now it means I ve to wait till next year again I think next semester should be next year... I don't even knw wat I will b doing
� I jst hope my own time comes can't wait to testify too going for computer information system ve been following dis thread silently I think it's time to voice out

Everything you said is possible but what's the chance?........ very slim. Also, I can see the desperation written all over you e.g "Iwillcross". So relax, look for a 4-year school and have a real intention to want to study in US. Best.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by dislat: 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
Walspring:

Hello, I have sent you pm repeatedly with no response. I have 2 slots. Can you please reach me? Thank you in anticipation.

To all those that sent me pm and i forwarded your details out and said to me that you will send payment after test registration, kindly check your email to confirm the test registration and fulfill your promise because 9 people test already paid for although just 5 people sent me cash ahead of the test registration and still have 6 more seat.

Another good news is additional 3 offer was added and the total offer is now 18 and out of this 18 slot, 9 slot already paid for...

9 more to go and am waiting for other with their details..

God will bless those benevolent people and you will never lack. Amen
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Iwillcross(f): 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
imperiouxx:

Everything you said is possible but what's the chance?........ very slim. Also, I can see the desperation written all of over u e.g "Iwillcross". So relax, look for a 4-year school and have a real intention to want to study in US. Best.
. .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
Bandeco:

Check what you wrote. Perhaps you are not sure your uncle has Austrian passport.

Austrian passport holders has no business with US embassy when they intend to visit USA. They are visa exempt.
It was some years ago. Please read well and stop hating.

One problem with some of you are when you read something you don't literally understand what the poster is talking about and cannot ask questions before you conclude.

This person travelled to Europe before I was born and his visa was stamped. They were all told to line up. At that time Nigeria were so good that a lot of people didn't want to travel abroad.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
Iwillcross:
. Bros I desperate o suffer wan kill person for naija let me try one more time if I don't get it den I wait till next year. Anyway thanks alot I appreciate.

Abroad or the USA is not rosy or easy if you have no money or if illegal. Forget what people say . That a myth

Work toward USA Only if you have scholarship or the money for schooling. Aunties and Uncle always start out with the best intention but when reality of their own bills kicks in...... ..na there trouble start undecided

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by AfonjaBoston: 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
Iwillcross:
. Bros I desperate o suffer wan kill person for naija let me try one more time if I don't get it den I wait till next year. Anyway thanks alot I appreciate.

Correct man.our people say "person whey talk Truth their mouth no dey smell"

grin grin

The hustle real die

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by tinutunde(f): 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
dawbbleOuEi:
A big THANK YOU to the people behind the 50% discount on the GRE and TOEFL fees. I have been registered without hassle. God bless you people!
Thank you, Walspring; God bless you too. Thank you for having such a good heart.
please give me more info on the Greand TOEFL discount
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by dawbbleOuEi: 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
tinutunde:

please give me more info on the Greand TOEFL discount
Hi there.
Send a PM to Walspring....

Walspring:

It's easy to partake, go to www.ets.org/gre or www.ets.org/Toefl and create your Ets account first. GRE is $205 while Toefl is $180, multiply it by 370 and divide it by 2 to get the 50% of the amount you pay..

If you are interested, send me the following details below, but make sure you have the cash with you at hand because I don't want to hear touching stories after the test is register for you. Also you can send your payment now or you wait the test is register and make sure you send the payment less than 24 hours after the test is registered if not the test will be cancelled

1. Type of test.
2. User name.
3. Password.
4. Date you want to write the test.
5. Month you want to write the test.
6. Phone number.
7. State you want to write the test.
8. Name of the center you will prefer.
9. Send payment to XXXX
10. Notify immediately you send payment
11. the exchange rate is #370 to $1
12. You divide the total cost by 2 to get the 50% rate

N.B this is first come and first serve as long as you have your cash at hand and I won't keep slot for anyone whose money is not complete yet

Terms and conditions. If you didn't pay after 24 hours the test will be cancelled and it will affect your Ets account.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by tinutunde(f): 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
dawbbleOuEi:
Hi there. Send a PM to Walspring....
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
Drocks:
My friend's visa got approved this morning, thanks to God and I am Glad I am part of his success story from A to z. He's going to Ashland University,ohio for his MBA. Initially, Someone in the USA got a community college admission for him to do a certificate course,he had paid his sevis and was preparing for the embassy. And then he told me about it. Having learnt a lot from this forum, I told him guy, your chance of getting that visa with a Community college admission is very slim despite he's been to italy and Paris (travel experience) . I advised him to do a university and so he heed to my advise. We started the Ashland university process, we got the Admission and i20, transfered his sevis from the community college to Ashland university, we booked appointment for today, we trained and here today VISA APPROVED! 9am this morning.
Thanks to everyone here for all the contributions. GOD BLESSING FALL ON YOU ALL.

@ drocks, i intend applying to ashland university comes januuary 2018, i read on the school website a deposit of 400$, do u make the deposit too bfr i20 form is issued?

thanks

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TWoods(m): 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
slimmy2005:
How are you Twoods

Doing great my man! Keeping busy as well. How are you doing? In the states now? I should try to catch up with some of you here in person to be honest.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TWoods(m): 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
Iwillcross:

Testify about what? You have zero plans and you're simply seeking to abuse the US visa. Perchance you think God doesn't also listen to the prayers of the American VOs?

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TWoods(m): 10:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
DeeTus:
There's nothing spectacular about the US visa provided that you have a good package and someone who is experienced to guide you through. Anyone cannot be denied a visa though. Do not make it sound as if the dude is senseless and does not know what he is doing.

Again, Austrian visa is tough too.

Am i allowed to come out of my sandbox now?

If there's nothing spectacular about the US visa, this thread would not exist and you would be off doing more important things.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by mudi1012: 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
American Airlines messed up my schedule today ,pls is there anyone that can accommodate me for a night in Baltimore ,Maryland ??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by femi312: 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
TWoods:

Doing great my man! Keeping busy as well. How are you doing? In the states now? I should try to catch up with some of you here in person to be honest.
I pity the person you end up catching up with..Lool...Just kidding

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (432)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.