Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:26 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 - Travel (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (690380 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by preciousnobel(m): 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
Sgttanner:
mtweeee... Spare me please.. It's getting boring undecided angry
Don't worry, Lautech will resume soon.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by bigfrancis21: 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2017
mikeayus:
thanks for this info, please whats the source of the bolded? did u actually contact d dept?

Internal source from students studying there. You may not find it on their website.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2017
Get in the habit of doing your own work. People who rely on the work of agents for visas often don't get the results they are hoping for. People who rely on the work of others in University fail out of school.
abeolas:
hello house, i intend applying for information technology and i need a sample sop to aid my application.
PLEASE HOUSE, ANYBODY TO HELP WITH THE SAMPLE SOP. thanks

7 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by mikeayus(m): 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2017
thanks bro..God bless

bigfrancis21:

Internal source from students studying there. You may not find it on their website.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by imperiouxx(m): 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2017
LagosismyHome:

best to take out his real name before people start quoting. ...not everyone likes their real name out there

You see how weird that is?

justwise:

That post needed to be edited, that is done now and your post is visible again.

If you are not happy with the edited version then open a thread specifically to thank him, though you may have seek his permission first before including some details as you did here

justwise:

I don't think you want me to take you seriously after you went back to re-edit the post again.

Thank you. I did not give him any permission to do that.

LUCAS99:
Justwise please can you just release my post so I can give honor to whom honor is due.

What exactly have I done wrong that you have decided to hide all my important post this morning on Nairaland

Did you have a major quarrel with your girlfriend this morning and she decided to breakup with you.
OR
Are you simply having a bad day today.

This is not like the Justwise I used to know.

Why did you come here to post my name or info about me without my permission or what so ever? I've had lot of communication with many people on here, from here to facebook and from here to real life but none of them will ever do this. Now you making helping any new Nigerians a thorn in my flesh. Posting my info here is not any honor but betraying the help and trust I've given to you. I've helped many from here beyond what you can imagine and I do tell them I want no praises because I'm only trying to be a brother's keeper.

Now I really regret everything.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by imperiouxx(m): 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
@ LUCAS99

Since you want me to make it official. Please don't let me lose my decorum. Stop calling my phone restlessly, you're killing my battery. I already told you every communication between us is over because I don't involve in anything like that.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LUCAS99: 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2017
imperiouxx:
@ LUCAS99

Since you want me to make it official. Please don't let me lose my decorum. Stop calling my phone restlessly, you're killing my battery. I already told you every communication between us is over because I don't involve in anything like that.

I really apologize for the misunderstanding. Thank you for the hospitality. I will depositing the remaining $50 into your Citibank account which the remaining payment for my hotel bills you helped me to settle.

With effective immediately I will also be deleting your number and hence forth seize all communication with you.

It been a pleasure knowing you. Once again accept my heart felt sincere apologies.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
imperiouxx:
@ LUCAS99

He probably did it from a place of pure appreciation and did not mean harm ......... I felt that from the right up

Yeah he should not have named, he thought it would be ok and for some its ok , while others don't fancy it . He took it out immediately it was pointed out . I read the right up and it definitely was from a good place .

Please no vex , where is that beer symbol when you need it .... I need it here ooo . Let drink and cool off

14 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by femi312: 4:14pm On Sep 14, 2017
@Sgttanner read in the news that lautech will reopen on Friday, it will be in your best interest to schedule a visit to the exams and record fast before they decide to join ASUU again.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Sgttanner: 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2017
femi312:
@Sgttanner read in the news that lautech will reopen on Friday, it will be in your best interest to schedule a visit to the exams and record fast before they decide to join ASUU again.
yea thanks... Read it too.. Already made an arrangement on getting it by Monday hopefully...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Observer25: 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2017
imperiouxx:

Why did you come here to post my name or info about me without my permission or what so ever? I've had lot of communication with many people on here, from here to facebook and from here to real life but none of them will ever do this. Now you making helping any new Nigerians a thorn in my flesh. Posting my info here is not any honor but betraying the help and trust I've given to you. I've helped many from here beyond what you can imagine and I do tell them I want no praises because I'm only trying to be a brother's keeper.

I don't think he meant any harm man! He
probably just went about it in a way you detest.
Cheer up and let it go! That's what we guys do- not hold grudges.

7 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
imperiouxx:

Not when I planned coming to NY next month.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Gospelozy(f): 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
Please pals question... Is the letter of recommendation ans statement of purpose to be typed or handwritten? Please I need reply ASAP.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2017
@Imperiouxx, be careful.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by justwise(m): 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2017
imperiouxx:

Don't, his intention was that of appreciation but executed it the wrong way, i edited the post initially for privacy reasons but he went back to add some bits i removed before and that was why i removed it.

Don't take it the wrong way.

I can edit the post again and make it available here if you want.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by femi312: 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2017
Gospelozy:
Please pals question... Is the letter of recommendation ans statement of purpose to be typed or handwritten? Please I need reply ASAP.
The SOP need to be typed and uploaded in your application portal while most schools will require you to provide the emails of who you want to give you letter of recommendation then, they get an automatic email in their inbox directing them on how to upload the LOR.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by imperiouxx(m): 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2017
Observer25:

I don't think he meant any harm man! He
probably just went about it in a way you detest.
Cheer up and let it go! That's what we guys do- not hold grudges.

justwise:
[/b]

Don't, his intention was that of appreciation but executed it the wrong way, i edited the post initially for privacy reasons but he went back to add some bits i removed before and that was why i removed it.

Don't take it the wrong way.

I can edit the post again and make it available here if you want.

LagosismyHome:

He probably did it from a place of pure appreciation and did not mean harm ......... I felt that from the right up

Yeah he should not have named, he thought it would be ok and for some its ok , while others don't fancy it . He took it out immediately it was pointed out . I read the right up and it definitely was from a good place .

Please no vex , where is that beer symbol when you need it .... I need it here ooo . Let drink and cool off

You all don't understand. Do you guys want to be part of something you know nothing about? I told him already via text on Sunday night that I'm cutting every communication with him after I knew his intent in NY. Do you guys think I'm crazy? angry

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by justwise(m): 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2017
imperiouxx:

You all don't understand. Do you guys want to be part of something you know nothing about? I told him already via text on Sunday night that I'm cutting every communication with him after I knew his intent in NY. Do you guys think I'm crazy? angry

Ok i get that now.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by femi312: 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2017
LMAOOO..What is happening here? It escalated quickly..sigh

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by justwise(m): 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2017
Welcome to part 12 of US student visa thread.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by wemcy2(m): 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
please you people should help me on this, is it possible for someone to get student visa for MBA program without IELTS in USA? someone said he want to do it for me that I should pay 150k for d processing
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by herrlicher: 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2017
Thanks folks. Administrative processing is completed after almost 6wks. Visa is ready!!!
Praise God.

9 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by herrlicher: 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2017
I hope I still remember my interview transcript self. I will try and do that when my brain is calm. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by bigfrancis21: 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2017
wemcy2:
please you people should help me on this, is it possible for someone to get student visa for MBA program without IELTS in USA? someone said he want to do it for me that I should pay 150k for d processing

Please never use an agent for anything. Learn to do everything yourself. You will get all the information that you need from this thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (432)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.