Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,243 members, 7,780,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:21 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 - Travel (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (690365 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by folmus: 8:44am On Sep 15, 2017
Fatezee:

Not all knows... I asked the same question last.. I ended up finding myself writing it this year[b] after proper research[/b].

The bolded should be the first. If you follow this thread, you will know virtually everything with admission processing.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by enigbon: 8:46am On Sep 15, 2017
oga folmus dis is nt stackoverflow naaa
folmus:

The bolded should be the first. If you follow this thread, you will know virtually everything with admission processing.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by obaxlove(m): 9:03am On Sep 15, 2017
DeeTus:
Hahahahaha cheesy

Let's put it this way. If you really want to get something from someone, be down-to-earth and get it. And after that, you can then misbehave. No problem.

But if you are aggressive, I'm sorry to tell you that folks would snub you.

In actual truth, you can't get a scholarship without any standardized tests for PhD. But here you asked for full scholarship. smiley

Scholarship is not a birthright. You need to work hard to stand a chance. That is why standardized test or tests is absolutely important.

My question was straightforward I even added please. I need clarification becos I got an offer and I have been asking myself same question over and over so I decided to share it here.

I even asked if anyone can help me with SEVIS fee payment. That should be pointing to a direction that I am not a novice.

Just as a lot of us here misconcept that full scholarship can be granted without GRE for a prospective PhD student, it's not true maybe 1% sha but it's happening so reason for my question again becos it's like seeing double!

Thanks all.

Please let us learn how to listening and ask question no matter what, our misconceptions about people generally shouldn't make us not to be nice with new friends.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Fatezee(f): 9:03am On Sep 15, 2017
folmus:

You still need tips from people ahead before you know what to base your research on... e.g I know of someone that was given a GA in a school that requires GRE without GRE because of his excellent GPA.. Some will want to follow the Guy's footsteps without knowing the real reason behind it.. Inshort we still need current info... Not only relying on the rigid informations on google and so on.. In my language they do say if you ask for direction you can't miss road..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ovieigho(m): 9:04am On Sep 15, 2017
I hail una!!

My people I get small time to gist una..
USA Na land of foods oo
Wetin u wan chop and drink?
Bro I swear u go fat like me under one month..

N. B.. for new guys that want to come into USA on F1 ,I beg u oo... And pls I take God beg una o ,write GRE /TOEFL and get full funding before coming to this place o except if your pupsy get money tear!!

I don't much advice to offer now oo, my own be say av been shopping and chopping... Lol

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by obaxlove(m): 9:05am On Sep 15, 2017
obaxlove:
Please guys can kindly help with good schools that can offer full scholarship for a PhD prospective student without GRE and low living cost environment.

Again is there anyone here who can help with SEVIS payment?

Someone will still say this question is not ask with humility.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by obaxlove(m): 9:06am On Sep 15, 2017
Fatezee:

You still need tips from people ahead before you know what to base your research on... e.g I know of someone that was given a GA in a school that requires GRE without GRE because of his excellent GPA.. Some will want to follow the Guy's footsteps without knowing the real reason behind it.. Inshort we still need current info... Not only relying on the rigid informations on google and so on.. In my language they do say if you ask for direction you can't miss road..

Exactly my intention. God bless you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Ubah1(m): 9:13am On Sep 15, 2017
obaxlove:

How funny is it fool? It's only those who have low self-esteem that come here to say trash, I know my class and I play along well.

If you have answer to question say and if you don't have keep shut. You guys should stop the habit of abusing anyhow you don't know who is who.

Stupid young undefined guys will just come and start ranting when u can't even pull the person shoe lace outside.

This is an academic section so I expect outstanding input and expect silly questions out of inquisitive.

If you then need clarifications you can reach out to that person.

Stop been difficult guys.

grin

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:17am On Sep 15, 2017
obaxlove:

The response you first got might not have been what you want to hear but it was not insultive

it was your various followup that was insultive .....

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Walspring: 9:25am On Sep 15, 2017
happney65:

Please Sir..I promise to give you silifa oni idi nla.. grin grin

Nah falila ketan no be only silifa oni di nla. gringringrin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Walspring: 9:28am On Sep 15, 2017
obaxlove:

Send me pm for sevis payment.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by enigbon: 9:30am On Sep 15, 2017
can u imagine see what ure sayin
LagosismyHome:

The response you first got might not have been what you want to hear but it was not insultive

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 15, 2017
obaxlove:

My question was straightforward I even added please. I need clarification becos I got an offer and I have been asking myself same question over and over so I decided to share it here.

I even asked if anyone can help me with SEVIS fee payment. That should be pointing to a direction that I am not a novice.

Just as a lot of us here misconcept that full scholarship can be granted without GRE for a prospective PhD student, it's not true maybe 1% sha but it's happening so reason for my question again becos it's like seeing double!

Thanks all.

Please let us learn how to listening and ask question no matter what, our misconceptions about people generally shouldn't make us not to be nice with new friends.
Just take it easy. You're already on the right path for your studies and as well as your future. You just have to relax and act naive also so as to get everything you need because if you are so vocal and cannot do some research for yourself first, how do you intend to cope with studies out there especially PhD?

You see, sometimes people will say I know this person or that person that got bla bla bla without giving you the real circumstance to guide you. Everyone is unique and what worked for Mr A maybe not work for Mr B and vice versa you know?

Have you gone through pages of this forum? No. Did you give some info on your educational background? Obviously not. Do you know without any standardized tests for PhD you could even be denied a visa? So many questions to ask yourself.

All in all, just be cool and you will get whatever you want here.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by gokuu(m): 9:41am On Sep 15, 2017
obaxlove:

Why are you guys here full of insults? Oga I only asked a question and if you don't have the answer keep your stinking mouth shut!
You are being ridiculous.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by gokuu(m): 9:42am On Sep 15, 2017
enigbon:
yes i agree alot of peeps here are very insultive, if you feel someone is askin a stupid question or is being lazy, u dont need to reply for Godsake this is a forum abeg, where else would he have asked is supposed "stupid question"

GOOGLE

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:45am On Sep 15, 2017
enigbon:
can u imagine see what ure sayin

So try University of Lagos or Obafemi Awolowo University is an insult ................ alright

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by folmus: 9:46am On Sep 15, 2017
DeeTus:
Just take it easy. You're already on the right path for your studies and as well as your future. You just have to relax and act naive also so as to get everything you need because if you are so vocal and cannot do some research for yourself first, how do you intend to cope with studies out there especially PhD?

You see, sometimes people will say I know this person or that person that got bla bla bla without giving you the real circumstance to guide you. Everyone is unique and what worked for Mr A maybe not work for Mr B and vice versa you know?

Have you gone through pages of this forum? No. Did you give some info on your educational background? Obviously not. Do you know without any standardized tests for PhD you could even be denied a visa? So many questions to ask yourself.

All in all, just be cool and you will get whatever you want here.

I gbadu this response. He said he already got an offer. In that case, the questions should be different. May be you ask about how not writing GRE won't hamper your chance of visa. But asking how to get full scholarship without GRE. grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by obaxlove(m): 9:47am On Sep 15, 2017
Walspring:

Send me pm for sevis payment.

Done sir.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by gokuu(m): 9:51am On Sep 15, 2017
LagosismyHome:

EXACTLY!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by gokuu(m): 9:54am On Sep 15, 2017
LagosismyHome:

So try University of Lagos or Obafemi Awolowo University is an insult ................ alright

Not an insult.

It's like this: You go to the market and "price" yam, the seller tells you his "last price" and show you the yams in your price range.

Simple AF.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ponpon(m): 9:59am On Sep 15, 2017
I never still get babe....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:09am On Sep 15, 2017
obaxlove:
Please guys can kindly help with good schools that can offer full scholarship for a PhD prospective student without GRE and low living cost environment.

Again is there anyone here who can help with SEVIS payment?

Firstly it good to always state what course or field or esle it makes this kind of questions very difficult to answer as there are millions of courses

secondly there might be one or two programs that can give full funding without GRE but its very rare so a lot of research will need to be done by you either on the internet or word of mouth.

Most funded Phd require GRE and a good score to demostrate that candidate given funding is academically capable. ...Even some with GRE still dont get funding. so it can be competitive because funding is a blessing and takes a lot off financially .

if you already have an offer with GRE . kudos . Once you done your research that the schools is what best for you then sky is your limit
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Gospelozy(f): 10:11am On Sep 15, 2017
Please oo, I have not paid my admission fee for Cleveland state university. Fellows I need help abeg
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 15, 2017
folmus:

I gbadu this response. He said he already got an offer. In that case, the questions should be different. May be you ask about how not writing GRE won't hamper your chance of visa. But asking how to get full scholarship without GRE. grin grin grin
Lol, I cannot man otherwise the man would be angry with me. smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:18am On Sep 15, 2017
Gospelozy:
Please oo, I have not paid my admission fee for Cleveland state university. Fellows I need help abeg

Application fee .... Cleveland state is about $40 . i think most Nigeria cards should be able to pay that without been declined

so maybe it best to state what help exactly do you need?

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Walspring: 10:48am On Sep 15, 2017
obaxlove:

Done sir.

Replied.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by AfonjaBoston: 11:03am On Sep 15, 2017
Dotman23:
I would love a transfer boss, Na Naija I still dey O(hoping this strike ends soon).

Put your email on your profile I will screen grab it then u can take it off
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Dupsaw: 11:14am On Sep 15, 2017
LagosismyHome:

Application fee .... Cleveland state is about $40 . i think most Nigeria cards should be able to pay that without been declined

so maybe it best to state what help exactly do you need?

Hello Ma,
Please I sent you a PM. Kindly respond. I will like to discuss a few things with you. Thank you ma.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Dotman23(m): 11:19am On Sep 15, 2017
AfonjaBoston:

Put your email on your profile I will screen grab it then u can take it off
Done boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by lawrencedash01(m): 11:51am On Sep 15, 2017
I'm in my finals, waiting on ASUU strike to complete my degree, my cgp is gud, in 2.1, I want to continue with Masters in the US, probably full scholarship cos my family may not be able to fund it.
So good people, do I need to start preparing for the GRE or other necessary exams now or do I still need to wait after nysc service? If need be, where can I get the training packages?
I just need someone to put me through everything, dont know much

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (432)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.