Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,845 members, 7,806,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 - Travel (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (694886 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by bigfrancis21: 2:06am On Nov 18, 2017
Donchukskid:
Pls o.....

I am lost in dis group o

Hw can I follow topics here??

Once you comment on a thread, like you just did on this one, you will automatically be subscribed to follow its comments. And you can always access it under 'followed topics' at the top of the webpage.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by bigfrancis21: 2:08am On Nov 18, 2017
Sanctus1:

how will I link it to my current appointment date?

Just copy out your new DS160 number, go to your visa appointment profile, click on 'update profile', and replace the old DS160 number with the new one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 2:10am On Nov 18, 2017
bigfrancis21:

Madam the madam! Aka aunty Lagosismyhome cheesy cheesy

Uncle i hail oooo... cheesy

you too take side eye for the bold angry
grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ElDeeVee(m): 3:51am On Nov 18, 2017
Anyone in Baltimore, MD?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by sirhamilton(m): 6:38am On Nov 18, 2017
Anyone willing to assist me with paying 68.8usd for eship charge (FedEx)? It's really urgent.

cc: bigfrancis21, lagosismyhome, Walspring

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 18, 2017
Walspring:

Due to uncle Lar or lia that office is not healthy for my kind of person, I will accept minister of sport gringringrin
Ole! grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 18, 2017
No recent one's aside this previous transcript?
LagosismyHome:

All the action happens here for this group and not on whatapp

if you need possible interview questions , the links below has previous visa interview transcript

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tkt7zz6y583qhna/APPROVED_VISAS_Part_7.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dawoicv7y9cofif/COMPILED%20VISA%20TRANSCRIPT%20Part%2011%20-%20Up%20to%20Pg%20331.docx?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vv0a0sfgaysztiq/AADbiS4UG7q57b0qcFPjaPkna?dl=0

link to delayed visa transcript
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3nq0ft9sr52twe7/DELAYED_VISAS_PART_7.pdf?dl=0

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Ephysy12: 9:34am On Nov 18, 2017
Goodmorning all.. Pls is there a minimum amount PTA a student travelling on F-1 needs to hold? Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by HonNellymike12(m): 10:47am On Nov 18, 2017
pepe4reps:
No recent one's aside this previous transcript?

Thank the person who gave this and not being an oliver twist, use it as a guide to build ur own interview na.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Teedawg: 11:11am On Nov 18, 2017
Ephysy12:
Goodmorning all.. Pls is there a minimum amount PTA a student travelling on F-1 needs to hold? Thanks
Hold enough money if possible double of your initial budget .. you never know what may come up and may affect your plan.. advisable have an atm card with money USD its more convenient wink wink maximum of $10,000

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 11:39am On Nov 18, 2017
Ephysy12:

There is no mimimum but for cash there also no maximum but if you are travelling with 10,000 and over, make sure you declare it on the form

As for minimum , make sure you take more than enough to sustain you. Usually the first few months everything will look so expensive because mentally people tend to convert to naira grin.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by sirhamilton(m): 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
LagosismyHome:

There is no mimimum but for cash there also no maximum but if you are travelling with 10,000 and over make sure you declare it on the form

As for minimum , make sure you take more than enough to sustain you. Usually the first few months everything will look so expensive because mentally people tend to convert to naira grin.

Hello ma, you have anyone in Nigeria who needs Naira? If yes, kindly assist me make payment of 68.8usd for eship.

Thank you, in anticipation of a favorable response
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by imperiouxx(m): 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
Sanctus1:

I have got some reasons for that...can I get your contact pls ? so you can check it out.

Pm it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by imperiouxx(m): 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2017
Oyindamola1234:
What does the administrative processing means

Administrative processing is aimed at people that planned to use fake doc to enter US just like you're about to. And if caught, just kiss entering to US goodbye.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ViktorMartins(m): 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
LagosismyHome:

The normal thing would have been that most of these immunisation would have been done as a child or growing up but it appears lots of Nigerians are poor with record keeping and have no idea where their baby immunisation card is .............so I would say that the first step . Ask your parent for your immunisation card or record and see which you have taken

if you cannot find it then it best to take it in Nigeria . That would be cheaper than the US . check Luth or the government hospitals where ever you are

as for insurance ...... Insurance company are really exploiting international student ooo . ...Some schools allow you to bring your own insurance so you can check the two site below, put your school to find if it a yes or no and get a cheaper quote and use that ....Make sure you confirm with the school before your purchase any outside insurance

However not all schools allow this , some school policy is that you must go through them . If that the case then you have to budget that and work towards paying it

https://www.internationalstudentinsurance.com/school_requirements/
https://www.isoa.org/

Hello, how are you?
I want to pay for my young man's sevis from Russia here. Is it advisable?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 3:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
ViktorMartins:

Hello, how are you?

Thanks

I am not sure how to answer this question... if the western union in Russia allows it then yes i guess u can if you want to
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by princekuli: 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2017
Hello fam, my school was recommended to me by my dad's friend who's an alumnus, is there anything bad in telling the VO this? A friend trying to convince me that I should say something else instead of that.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
princekuli:
Hello fam, my school was recommended to me by my dad's friend who's an alumnus, is there anything bad in telling the VO this? A friend trying to convince me that I should say something else instead of that.

You can start at that but that not enough reason so go more in-depth such as then you checked the school and so Bleep aligned with your interest ...etc
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Walspring: 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
ViktorMartins:

Hello, how are you?

Thanks

Sure it is advisable and you can make the payment if they process sevis fee over there.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Walspring: 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2017
DeeTus:
Ole! grin grin

Hahhaha.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Kenny1111111: 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
Hi guys. I was recently denied visa for an undergraduate course. Would it be advisable to schedule another appointment for a masters degree this time around?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Kenny1111111: 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
learner007:
Oya Daaaaaaaaabbbb!!!!!!

Oya let me come and share my yesterday testimony on nairaland...lolz
After registering with BY MAFIT (as recommended by Lagosismyhome). Omo those guys dey try for young minds abeg. Free lectures o, upon 50k. I finally wrote my GRE exam yesterday Sha...

Verbal... 152
QAT... 158

I was so relieved o. Thanks to BY MAFIT...the BEST!!!

But, I still need help here as per more schools to look at
I have University of Texas at Tyler
and University of Illinois Urbana Champaign ( for mathematics education only though)

My GPA...4.31
Course ...Maths Education

Oya gurus abeg o Twoods, Lagosismyhome, imperioux...

Kindly check your pm.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Sanctus1(m): 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
bigfrancis21:

Just copy out your new DS160 number, go to your visa appointment profile, click on 'update profile', and replace the old DS160 number with the new one.

thanks man ...I have submitted the new one with same appointment date

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Sanctus1(m): 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
Kenny1111111:
Hi guys. I was recently denied visa for an undergraduate course. Would it be advisable to schedule another appointment for a masters degree this time around?

why did you go for an undergraduate course first when you get b.sc?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ViktorMartins(m): 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
LagosismyHome:

I am not sure how to answer this question... if the western union in Russia allows it then yes i guess u can if you want to

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ViktorMartins(m): 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
Walspring:

Sure it is advisable and you can make the payment if they process sevis fee over there.

Thank you so much
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Kenny1111111: 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
Sanctus1:

why did you go for an undergraduate course first when you get b.sc?

I wanted to go for a second degree in another field entirely but I've been advised to go for masters instead.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by princekuli: 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
LagosismyHome:

You can start at that but that not enough reason so go more in-depth such as then you checked the school and so Bleep aligned with your interest ...etc
Alright, thanks ma'am
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by paulavon: 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
Please does anyone here have idea how much it will cost to DHL my I-20 from Houston, Texas to Nigeria? My friend over there told me DHL charges $145, which I feel is too expensive. I will like to know cheaper alternatives to courier it down here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (432)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.