Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 - Travel (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (695105 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by gaviria: 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by akoja2(m): 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
Visa approved today 7am batch. Transcript loading........

9 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ecoleco: 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
borie4u:
Anyone here who have requested for his transcript from OAU IFE recently. please I want to know how and how much it cost you.
Please treat as urgent.

Did you check on your school website? I was preparing to travel from Abuja to UNN and something said to check the school website. I found that I was able to request my transcript on the website and paid online. It was very seemless and said me a ton of travelling stress.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Ardedaryor(m): 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
OGreene:
My friend's visa was approved on Monday. He was asked one question. I will post the transcript shortly.

What a good news to read.... Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by towbaynah(m): 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
borie4u:
Anyone here who have requested for his transcript from OAU IFE recently. please I want to know how and how much it cost you.
Please treat as urgent.

I used ETX dot ng. Cost me 20k.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by borie4u(m): 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
towbaynah:

I used ETX dot ng. Cost me 20k.
Thanks. Is it the online or hardcopy? And how long did it take to reach its destination? Like someone said did u use someone to push it.? Let me pm u
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Ndawe(f): 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
iekene:

Follow UP

[/b]

Please what document(s) are required to pick up your passport/visa? I'm getting conflicting requirements even from US embassy customer care, Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by neurosci: 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Ability247(m): 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ability247:
Transcript (VISA Delayed):

Location was Abj, 13th, 7.30am appointment - ... - I ended up with the man and the following ensued:

Me: Good morning sir.

VO: Good morning. Please pass your documents

I obliged.

VO: So, why did you pick this school?

Me: I found the course outline for my program very appealing, compared to the other schools I considered. I considered 4 schools but applied to just two: Cranfield and Purdue. I was admitted by both but decided to opt for Purdue due to what I believe is a superior course outline for the program, with courses like theory and design of control systems, systems engineering and modelling of micro/nano systems. I was also offered a research assistantship by a professor in the school and that also helped me make up my mind (I wanted to add top 20 in the world for engineering but it seemed I already killed it)

VO nods throughout. Then:

VO: Say the school name again?

I did.

VO: huh? (with a slightly confused face)

I did again and spelt it this time.

VO: Oh, ok.

VO: what was your undergraduate degree in?

Me: Chemical Engineering.

VO: So what's the chemical formula for table salt?

Me: (looking straight at him with a smile) NaCl [in my mind, "really bro? SS1 kids know that! grin]

VO: (Satisfied nod)

VO: who is sponsoring?

Me: I got a research assistantship, which would cover most of my tuition, and my uncle would be footing the rest.

VO: what does he do?

Me: He is a successful investment consultant and he has his own company that deals in the importation of industrial chemicals.

VO: May I see your undergraduate transcripts and the statement of account

Me: Okay [gave him the statement of account. Was still trying to get the transcripts.. then:]

VO: This is a company account.

Me: Yes, his company account.

VO: No. This is unacceptable. This account will include money for supplies, paying staff, etc

Me: (in my mind, wetin this one dey talk?) It is his company and the money there is money available for my studies. If you will please look at the balance, you will...

VO: Is it a big company or a small company?

Me: (a bit thrown off balance): a big company (this was my own mistake in this particular situation)

VO: how many employees?

Me: Not sure.

VO: [Drops the statement and begins the furious typing. He didn't even ask me about the transcripts again. then:]

VO: Have you travelled out before?

Me: No sir, I've had no reasons to before now (in my mind, oga stop making small talk. i know say your belly don spoil already)

VO: (Types some more) I'm sorry you are not eligible for visa at this time. This paper will explain why. Good luck in your studies

Me: (in my mind, good luck in my studies? which kin lip service be this?) Okay.

I took my docs and left. I was just wondering which kin wahala be this. I know these things are highly subjective and another VO will probably not have any issue with the statement or even ask for it. He didn't even ask me about my test scores, and i was hoping to use that question to finish work. People have been using company accounts till date to get F1 visas. God knows the best shaa.

I calmly called my 'pre-excited' people and told them the news. They felt worse than I did. I didn't have time to feel depressed. I was thinking of plan B. So I took a bus from ABJ to PH that same day and while in the bus arranged for another 64k. I prayed for provision and God that doesn't fail provided (I no be obo o. I no even get better phone at the moment). Then I reapplied yesterday. Checked and found that Lagos has a nearer date than Abj this time and booked Lagos. Uploading my pic wanted to become a source of frustration till I found the solution, which i shared earlier ...

I have asked questions and made slight corrections concerning that statement and prepared to meet them again next week. My own be say, I am leaving naija with a visa for Fall 2017, hoo-haa.

So today I got to Walter C. by past 6am for 8.00am appointment and ignored all those hustlers and their warnings that one can't drive beyond a certain point. I gave one mobile policeman my phone and joined the mammoth, shapeless queue.

I was interviewed by the handsome bearded dude at window 4. He looked nice and smiled occasionally and I wished I ended up with him. Then, with that same cute smile, he denied a nice couple that seemed to have their act together. I briefly wished I ended up elsewhere. Next thing, I was directed to that guy's window. I think he denied the lady before me too... not sure. But I had learned by now that his smile is like a professional mask he wears, and not an indication of approval, satisfaction or anything similar. All this while, my subconscious kept praying.

Fast forward to my interview:

VO: Good morning, how are you? (with that cute smile)

Me: I'm very well, thank you; and you?

VO: I'm fine. Pass me your i-20 please? And your passport.

(I oblige)

VO: Thank you. (another cute smile)

VO: Tell me about your school (

Me: Purdue University is...

VO: (cuts in) Yeah.. (probably thinking I was repeating my school for confirmation. And he said yeah without looking at my i-20 so he must have had something about me on his screen, like DS 160 or previous interview in Abj)

Me: Purdue University is a great school with a very industry-focused course outline for her Mechanical Engineering program. I say its great because her engineering faculty consistently rank among the best in the country and the world. I also got a research assistantship from the school and that helped me make up my mind to settle for this institution. (sounding confident, looking at him eyeball to eyeball whenever he raises his face to meet mine. However my voice quavered a bit as a I tried to slow down so as not to hamper my articulation).

VO: Okay. So how many schools did you apply to?

Me: 2 schools.

VO: And they are?

Me: Purdue University and Cranfield University.

VO: How many admitted you?

Me: Both admitted me.

VO: (glances at me)

(I was expected the usual followup - "So why did you choose Purdue?" or "Why did you choose to school in the US?", but he excused himself to talk to his colleague about something unrelated to my interview, a fellow VO that came to his side. He soon returned his attention to me and beamed me a smile. I beamed back.)

VO: So why do you think you got this assistantship?

Me: I believe the professor was very impressed with my test scores, statement of purpose and other aspects of my application package. (pause... I wanted to add my test scores of 110 in TOEFL and 318 in GRE, but decided to tow another line, so continued thus..) I also reached out to the professor to indicate interest to join his research team. (Then I proceeded to tell him one of the prof's research interests)

VO: (nodding and typing) Okay.

VO: (looks up) Where did you have your undergraduate degree?

Me: FUTO. Federal University of Technology Owerri.

VO: You studied Engineering in your first degree?

Me: Yes, Chemical Engineering.

VO: Okay. Okay.

VO: Who would be sponsoring you?

Me: I got a research assistantship and my uncle's company would foot any balance.

VO: What does your uncle do?

Me: (in my mind, I said uncle's company o. I know say you hear me well.) He is into the importation of this and exportation of that.

VO: Okay.

VO: (types for a while, then another cute smile..) your visa has been approved. You'll be picking it in... usually it doesn't take more than 3 working days but then... bla bla... bla bla bla... bla bla...

I smiled back at him, thanked him, told him God bless him and left. Went to the mopol holding my phone, gave him and one lady police there #500 and told them to keep the change and left. Saw Ngozi Ezeonu on a queue and felt like me sef don become star too. Switched on my phone and sent a text message of faith I composed to my family days ago, that I have gotten the visa.

Then, for the first time today, I realised I was very hungry.

NB: No single document was asked of me. Also, I went with the same company financial statement that the man in Abj for illogical reasons delayed my visa. But God opens doors no man can shut.

Some people were saying I should have said over a 100 employees then (someone even cast aspersions on my intellect, something about what any smart person should have said). Recall that the issue the man had with the statement was that the balance he was seeing may include money for paying staff and buying supplies. If I had said a large company of over 100 staff, he may have argued that lots of staff would need to be paid from the statement's balance + lots of supplies. And I didn't want to say less than 20 so he wouldn't feel it may be a small company with just one very good year. So at that instant, "I'm not sure" seemed kinda safe to me, as I don't work in the man's company. Like I said, these interviews are highly subjective and that Abj man was just difficult for no good reason. Thank God for everything shaa

I thank everyone who have been contributing to this thread - lagosismyhome, texrem, imperioux, admin justwise (else they for don derail this thread since) etc, and all who have shared their transcripts, both successful and delayed. You all rock. I shall frequent here to help others too.

Tips remain the same: maintain eye contact, appear confident and genuine but not arrogant, know your stuff, be audible and articulate.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by neurosci: 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Bkoks: 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hello Everyone,
This is me begging for an answer (i have checked google, and i've searched nairaland thread) still no cogent answers
How much is WES, some says $205, i just saw $249 on the payment info page, i honestly thought $205 included 1 evaluation report to a school but there is no option for that. I can only see "additional recipient" when filling the services and fees page.

Thank you everyone
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ability247:

So today I got to Walter C. by past 6am and told my uncle to ignore all those hustlers and their warnings that one can't proceed beyond a certain point. I .

That what we all pray for... a Vo that will ask relevant questions and the standard why the school and not size of uncle company ..... Interview so subjective because each time same person can ask different sets of questions

I am happy you got there in the end ... Congrats God bless your new journey

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by OluDare01(m): 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ndawe:

Please what document(s) are required to pick up your passport/visa? I'm getting conflicting requirements even from US embassy customer care, Thanks
You don't need anything.
Just your presence.
You may take your id along though

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Mayflowa(m): 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
Coloniel5000:
Someone posted that his cgpa of 3.12/5 was upgraded by WES to 3.02/4. Abeg how is that possible, am confused with the upgrade abi boast his GPA got.

If you did very well in your last 2 years of University, your GPA can be improved by American standard
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by sotall(m): 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
borie4u:

Thanks. Is it the online or hardcopy? And how long did it take to reach its destination? Like someone said did u use someone to push it.? Let me pm u

To be on the safe side, I will advise you use someone to push it if you don't want your application to be stagnant for months even years.
If the department you graduated from is organised and responds quickly to official matters, you can decide to apply and not contact anyone for help because ETX doesn't put any effort into getting your transcript ready.
If not, contact someone who will help you run around your department/faculty as well those responsible for processing transcript.
My advise is based on my experience with Uniben.
Transcript application and delivery took 4 months. I had to contact someone in the third month (when the whole thing became stagnant) before it got processed and delivered.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
Bkoks:
Hello Everyone,
This is me begging for an answer (i have checked google, and i've searched nairaland thread) still no cogent answers
How much is WES, some says $205, i just saw $249 on the payment info page, i honestly thought $205 included 1 evaluation report to a school but there is no option for that. I can only see "additional recipient" when filling the services and fees page.

Thank you everyone

WES ICAP (Transcripts + Evaluation + Storage)
Course-by-Course (with GPA & course-levels) $205

That is without shipping. Then there is additional cost for shipping

http://www.wes.org/fees/schedule.asp
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Ability247(m): 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
LagosismyHome:

That what we all pray for... a Vo that will ask relevant questions and the standard why the school and not size of uncle company ..... Interview so subjective because each time same person can ask different sets of questions

I am happy you got there in the end ... Congrats God bless your new journey

Thanks a lot. You are a triple OG here and you still attend to most issues with courtesy and patience despite your schedule and the fact that you left this level a long time ago. Respect.

9 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by akoja2(m): 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
Visa approved today July 20th, first application approved,

No agent used,
I see this platform as a means to learn and teach others from your experience.
I was a passive member of this trend, but I have been following from part 11.
Kudos to all the active members and those that chose not to kill their experience.

My theme: God First (Do all what you can do to move God's hand), Thorough Preparation(read transcript here,prepare your own,practice to reform till you have the best to deliver),

Profile: BSc Mathematics (2015, First Class Honours in a reputable University), applied to APSU TN, GTA offered with a year tuition waiver and monthly stipends (renewable).

Advice: Once again don't go late to the interview, don't answer those guys until you can see gathered applicants, probably on queue. If you are deceived by them (those hustlers by the entrance side), they can destabilize you.
Some people warned not to cram, but I won't say that, if you know something better when you cram, please do cram. Know yourself and what works for you. If you are the scared type, seek people's encouragement, you need it. Always tell yourself you can have it once. Sleep at least 5hours before your interview schedule.

Transcript goes thus:
The two guys before me was denied, wasn't scared because my case is different !

VO and me : Normal greetings

VO: Can I know what you're going to do in the US?
Me: I am going for my Master of Science in Computer Science and Quantitative Methods with concentration on Mathematical Finance at APSU in TN

VO: How many schools did you applied to?
Me: I considered three Schools but applied to one

VO: why did you choose APSU?
Me: The school offered me a GTA and with that experience, I will have a competitive edge when I return to Nigeria to take up a lecturing job

VO: I can see you studied Math in UG, what's your area of interest in Math?
Me: Mathematical Finance

VO: Are you married?
Me: I'm single, not married

VO: I dont know much about Mathematical finance, can you tell me more about it?
Me: mathematical finance is field in applied mathematics that uses mathematical tools from probability, statistics, stochastic processes, and economic theory to solve finance problems. Such problems as Securities/asset valuation, Portfolio structuring, Risk management,Investment process, Scenario simulation.Uses techniques of scientific computing, such as portfolio theory, the Black-Scholes model,  numerical analysis, Monte Carlo simulation and optimization.

VO: How do you intends to pay for this study?
Me: The school offered me a year tuition waiver and monthly stipends with my GTA, my uncle will foot the rest cost.

VO: Your visa is approve, take this to .........

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by atrapon(m): 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
My people, I wish to travel between 3 and 9th of August, from Lagos to O'Hare Chicago, I need cheapest flight with maximum of two stops
Thank you

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by wykcool(m): 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
richiepolymer:
Greetings to everyone here.
Please I have a question for those who have used WES.
Does WES also ask for Diploma transcripts for those who did direct entry to get their first degree ?
Please I need opinion from those who have the experience
I don't think I have the best answer to this but in my own case I requested for both my Diploma and Degree transcripts to be evaluated by WES. Reason was that my Degree program normally was to be 4years but being a DE candidate I spent 3years. So I think the Diploma program should make up for 100L in university.
Over to the gurus in the house

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by iekene(m): 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ndawe:

You are to go with a Valid means of Identification. I myself didn't have any. I just went with all my documents. They fortunately did not ask for any means of Identification while at DHL office. My face on the passport was enough Identifcation guess.

If you are taking on behalf of someone have the person fill the back of the white paper given after the Visa interview. While u go with a Valid means of Identification e.g Permanent Voters Card, NiN Card showing NIN number and date of Birth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by iekene(m): 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
atrapon:
My people, I wish to travel between 3 and 9th of August, from Lagos to O'Hare Chicago, I need cheapest flight with maximum of two stops
Thank you

You better book now. Check www.wakanow.com or www.travelbeta.com or www.travelstart.com.ng

Or alternatively you can PM Walspring to see if he has other good deals. I had to pay 531k + to California. I have not still recovered from that payment, it pinches me each time I remeber I would have booked earlier even before my visa was approved (Faith).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
iekene:

You better book now. Check www.wakanow.com or www.travelbeta.com or www.travelstart.com.ng

Or alternatively you can PM Walspring to see if he has other good deals. I had to pay 531k + to California. I have not still recovered from that payment, it pinches me each time I remeber I would have booked earlier even before my visa was approved (Faith).

Is this price one way or two ........

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by mudi1012: 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
Thanks for this post ,I went to First bank at Isaac John they said i need a return ticket before i can get PTA then i sharply ran to Access Bank at Maryland she asked when i was leaving and she asked for a return ticket and i told her i don't have one because i am a student, She told me to bring the following in other for me to apply for PTA :

-A passport
-A valid visa
-Flight ticket
-Admission letter
iekene:

Follow UP

..So the above discovery was made yesterday at GT Bank Ajah and also GT Bank, the one close to Balogun Market (**I dont know thw bramch name exactly, I am not conversant with Lagos, I find my way using Google Map and asking questions.)..They both gave the same response. I actually checked twice to be sure this was the case.

..Today after collecting my passport at DHL, Victoria Island, I decided to test my findings. I located one big GT Bank. Close to Law School. The place is well arranged and beautiful. So I went to the customer care lady she directed me to the cashier incharge. I was asked for the same thing.

- Flight Ticket
- Passport Data Page
- Passport Visa page

On submitting them she asked where's my return ticket, I was like what ?!!!! . Told her am going for studies, with a stern look. She carefully perused my Visa Page and went to her colleague to ask questions. Later went for photocopy, asked me to write my account number and Phone number. and told me to return tomorrow to pick it up. Saying of there's anything they need I would be called.

Just make sure it's less than 14 days to your travel date and make them understand you are a student and don't need a return ticket.

Hope this helps someone

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by iekene(m): 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
LagosismyHome:

Is this price one way or two

One way.. To LAX .. cry cry cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
iekene:

One way.. To LAX .. cry cry cry

Pele that is only the beginning self ......... Standard of living is so expensive in California as a whole

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Teedawg: 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jesusbabygirl:
My good people of NL, biko I want to inquire - can I travel with all these 'emergency drugs' - paracetamol, andrews liver salt, vitamin C, etc?. Are they prescription drugs. Biko, mummy Lagosismyhome, Texrem, Walspring, make una help me.
lol aunty nah your body system you wan go quarantine like this abi na redcross things grin grin tongue ? you can get aspirins there for headaches as well as vitamin C there are lot of drugs that can replace andrew liver also lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Jesusbabygirl(f): 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
Teedawg:

lol aunty nah your body system you wan go quarantine like this abi na redcross things grin grin tongue ? you can get aspirins there for headaches as well as vitamin C there are lot of drugs that can replace andrew liver also lol
lol, okay o...just to avoid stories that touch and make it difficult to go to class noni

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Teedawg: 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jesusbabygirl:
lol, okay o...just to avoid stories that touch and make it difficult to go to class noni
lol its good to have them handy before you go to cvs and they statt looking at you like what is this one saying lol

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by emmy994: 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
iekene:

Follow UP

..So the above discovery was made yesterday at GT Bank Ajah and also GT Bank, the one close to Balogun Market (**I dont know thw bramch name exactly, I am not conversant with Lagos, I find my way using Google Map and asking questions.)..They both gave the same response. I actually checked twice to be sure this was the case.

..Today after collecting my passport at DHL, Victoria Island, I decided to test my findings. I located one big GT Bank. Close to Law School. The place is well arranged and beautiful. So I went to the customer care lady she directed me to the cashier incharge. I was asked for the same thing.

- Flight Ticket
- Passport Data Page
- Passport Visa page

On submitting them she asked where's my return ticket, I was like what ?!!!! . Told her am going for studies, with a stern look. She carefully perused my Visa Page and went to her colleague to ask questions. Later went for photocopy, asked me to write my account number and Phone number. and told me to return tomorrow to pick it up. Saying of there's anything they need I would be called.

Just make sure it's less than 14 days to your travel date and make them understand you are a student and don't need a return ticket.

Hope this helps someone
The next day they asked you to Come is it to come collect the PTA?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ridsan4real(m): 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
auxioneer:
i had to send an official transcript.
okay thanks. better I look for schools that accept unofficial scanned transcript to initiate admission processes.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by zendmann: 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ability247:

VO: Who would be sponsoring you?

Me: I got a research assistantship and my uncle's company would foot any balance.

VO: What does your uncle do?

Me: (in my mind, I said uncle's company o. I know say you hear me well.) He is into the importation of this and exportation of that.

VO: Okay.
@bold> This was what i meant last time...and justwise almost crucified me. congrats!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (432)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.