Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! (25268 Views)

Lagos: SMS On Stimulus Packages For 60-Year-Old And Above Is Real - LASG / Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days / Why Has Our President Suddenly Gone Fairer? Is NK Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by PointZerom: 11:27am On Jul 07, 2017
tomakint:
30 More Days from now and he is still "enjoying London" then Nigerians can have a new President in Osinbajo to finish the last lap of this administration and I don't see Osinbajo achieving anything that will endear him into the yearning hearts of Nigerians except Saraki, Dogara, Audu Ogbeh, Kemi Adeosun, Fashola, Amaechi and other pretenders are weeded out! I can't wait.............6th August please come quickly because Nigeria must move forward >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The Northern cabals will bring him back before this 30 days and take him back to London after 2 weeks to beat the dead line.

2 Likes

Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by cytell56: 11:28am On Jul 07, 2017
tesppidd:
a sick Buhari is a better option than a healthy ebele.

No wonder you dey where you are!!! CONTINUA.

1 Like

Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by tesppidd: 11:28am On Jul 07, 2017
cytell56:

No wonder you dey where you are!!! CONTINUA.
so where am I? tell me.
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by Kendroid: 11:29am On Jul 07, 2017
60 days gone undecided undecided

Another 90 days coming soon grin grin
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 07, 2017
Blackfire:
The North can do whatever they like, and you all can rant, but we will still have our way.

We own this country... In 2019 it is still going to be a northerner rulling.

Deal

And how ​has holding power helped your "North"? In 2017 the average northerner's dream is still to buy wheel barrow and travel to Lagos or pH and sell carrots or water melon to make a living

3 Likes

Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by chigo003(m): 11:30am On Jul 07, 2017
30 more days to...hope he returns before then
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by winningwinner(m): 11:36am On Jul 07, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
IF THE PRESIDENT IS AWAY FOR MORE THAN 60 DAYS, WHAT IS YOUR HEADACHE?

Whaat! So he was elected to be left in London, not carrying out his presidential functions? You must be very sick!!!

2 Likes

Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 07, 2017
I'm not a fan of what President Buhari has been doing but if I remember clearly his statements against Yaradua were based on the fact that he refused to handover to GEJ as the Acting President when he left.
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 07, 2017
heatflux:

The Constitution allows him to be away for 89 days
On the 90th day he ceases to be president.
I don't know why people who don't like him are clamoring for him to return or show up by force. If you really want him out, the best way is to be silent till then, his people won't even know that his time is up. It would be a shock.

Kindly provide the relevant Sections of the Constitution sir.
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by Dee60: 11:42am On Jul 07, 2017
Have some sympathy on this man at least. He is not feeling well. PMB, get well quick, even if you are not going to be president again.

1 Like

Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by Macdawid(m): 11:44am On Jul 07, 2017
Pray for who?... Let him goan deep himself 7times inside River Niger and he will be well again!

1 Like

Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by Arccangel(f): 11:45am On Jul 07, 2017
Me tire sef. Other countries go dey look us dey laugh. Even countries wey no get level like Cotonou, Togo etc? cry

2 Likes

Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by Adaomalight(f): 11:49am On Jul 07, 2017
samuelsotas:
If na YORUBA or I BEFORE OTHERS (IBO) man now, ABOKI'S AND FOOLANIS GO DON MAD

hahahahahah....guy which one be I BEFORE OTHERS?
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by heatflux: 11:50am On Jul 07, 2017
oluwaahmed:

D decptn is too much. D oda time he. Spent 54 days B4 returnin. Now he has spent anoda 60days, he will return b4 d 90days and go back again. D questn 2 ask is, if it was a southerner in aso rock, wld he hav bn able to stay away 4rm office 4 so long? Der r times wen d truth has 2 be spoken
I don't think it will work this time around. If he returns and he isn't fit for duty, he shall be impeached if he doesn't resign himself.

2 Likes

Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by kingdenny(m): 11:51am On Jul 07, 2017
The truth is like pregnancy.. it can only be covered for a while but one one day it will reveal itself.
The truth behind buhari and his health will reveal itself someday. It's only a matter of time. Nothing is hidden under the sun

3 Likes

Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by Josh44s(m): 11:56am On Jul 07, 2017
buharichild:
Baba we are solidly behind u....ur son must take over

Who exactly?
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by Omooba77: 11:59am On Jul 07, 2017
AnonyNymous:
I'm not a fan of what President Buhari has been doing but if I remember clearly his statements against Yaradua were based on the fact that he refused to handover to GEJ as the Acting President when he left.

You are being half truthful sir, please go google the newspapers as of that time and interviews he granted.

2 Likes

Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by Adaomalight(f): 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
samuelsotas:
If na YORUBA or I BEFORE OTHERS (IBO) man now, ABOKI'S AND FOOLANIS GO DON MAD

hahahahahah....guy which one be I BEFORE OTHERS?

gbaraogwu nuo
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by kaymical(m): 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
greatgod2012:

This is not really the issue here!
The issues here are.....
1. Who pays all his medical bills, is it not Nigeria and Nigerians, why are they now hiding everything about Nigeria's President's health from Nigerians who elected him into power

2. Had it been it's another person that he's doing this, what would PMB himself say about such a president? At least, we can still remember what he said about Yaradua in 2010.

3. This is a man who has been claiming to be a saint, he claims to be transparent in all his doings, why and what is he now hiding? Definitely, he must have been a bloody pretender!
you are right

1 Like

Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
Omooba77:

You are being half truthful sir, please go google the newspapers as of that time and interviews he granted.
Based on what I remember, Yaradua never handed over to GEJ before leaving. So the Senate had to forcefully make GEJ the Acting President. I did a Google search and confirmed that- Buhari then spoke about how 'extra constitutional measures were used to make GEJ the Acting President. That is, instead of being handed over to by the President then, the Senate had to make him President even though nothing like that was in the constitution. That's my understanding of what happened then, I stand to be corrected.
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by REDshouse(m): 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
Zenithpeak:

The man is a national mistake!

May his soul dwell in storm.

To you Zombies, shame will not depart from your house in this life and in the world to come.

No peace for the wicked.
Haba seun who is this deluded fellow... Why can't u maintain ur lane... All of you that want him dead will first kiss the grave by fire by force IJN... Your family and generation will seek but know no peace IJN...
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by Memphis357(m): 12:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
Blackfire:
The North can do whatever they like, and you all can rant, but we will still have our way.

We own this country... In 2019 it is still going to be a northerner rulling.

Deal
Yet,The Northern Nigeria has the highest population of the poorest and the most uneducated people in Africa.
Poverty fall on you!

2 Likes

Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by ephi123(f): 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
He should continue using the country's scarce forex to fund his medical treatment.

Old man that should be receiving his pension in peace and spending time with his grandchildren, is busy holding an entire nation to ransom.

Rubbish.
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
Omooba77:
Today makes it exactly 60 days President Buhari left the shore of Nigeria for London.
Nobody knows what is really happening because no update anywhere.
Pray for him, but things need to be put right.
Pray for someone that didn't pray for Yaradua? Smh

1 Like

Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by Tecno66: 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
Omooba77:

So this is not relevant?
To me, it is more than relevant but they want us to shut our mouth and not talk about it. Maybe they feel it is a no go area for us.
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by TechPanda(m): 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
asuustrike2009:
Pray for someone that didn't pray for Yaradua? Smh
Brotherly, You Dey Vex Ni?
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by Badonasty(m): 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
Omooba77:
Today makes it exactly 60 days President Buhari left the shore of Nigeria for London.

National Assembly should commence impeachment proceedings jare
Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
Omooba77:

Re: Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
TechPanda:

Brotherly, You Dey Vex Ni?
Y I non go ves wen karma dey work. Bubu was playing politics with Yaradua's health status so you expect me to pray for him.?Next time our politicians should be careful when playing politics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Asked To Declare Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive, Order His Arrest / Enugu LG Election Turns Violent As Gunmen Kill 5, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Video) / Tinubu Attends Jumat Service At Ansar-Ud-Deen Mosque (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.