Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Club Konnect Team, Please Come To My Aid NOW Please - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Club Konnect Team, Please Come To My Aid NOW Please (1522 Views)

Nairanders Please Come To My Aid - Suicidal Thought Keep Coming To Me / N-POWER Team Please Help!! / Warri People Come To My Aid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Club Konnect Team, Please Come To My Aid NOW Please by optfa: 9:13am On Jul 07, 2017
Hello Clubkonnect team, I tried transfering money from my wallet(08035161068) to bank account on 7th June, 2017, it showed completed almost immediately. But it didn't reflect in the said bank account. I called after some hours later, but was told by your call rep that it takes 24hours now before it reflects. Since then , I've been calling but the lady kept saying it has been forwarded to department that will handle it. Then I decided to chat up another rep on whatsapp, he said you're still working on it. He requested my bank account statement for that period and I already gave him, but since then, no response again. If I tried using whatsapp call to get his attention, he rejects the call and then tell me, they are still working on it. I decided to talk to the team here since I notice you respond faster and better though. Thanks
Re: Club Konnect Team, Please Come To My Aid NOW Please by clubkonnect: 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
optfa:
Hello Clubkonnect team, I tried transfering money from my wallet(08035161068) to bank account on 7th June, 2017, it showed completed almost immediately. But it didn't reflect in the said bank account. I called after some hours later, but was told by your call rep that it takes 24hours now before it reflects. Since then , I've been calling but the lady kept saying it has been forwarded to department that will handle it. Then I decided to chat up another rep on whatsapp, he said you're still working on it. He requested my bank account statement for that period and I already gave him, but since then, no response again. If I tried using whatsapp call to get his attention, he rejects the call and then tell me, they are still working on it. I decided to talk to the team here since I notice you respond faster and better though. Thanks

Whats ur login on clubkonnect, lets take a look
Re: Club Konnect Team, Please Come To My Aid NOW Please by optfa: 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2017
clubkonnect:

Re: Club Konnect Team, Please Come To My Aid NOW Please by clubkonnect: 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
optfa:

Your money has been credited back to ur wallet

1 Like

Re: Club Konnect Team, Please Come To My Aid NOW Please by optfa: 6:57am On Jul 09, 2017
clubkonnect:

I logged on to my clubkonnect account only to see the amount I tried transferring on June 7th, 2017 to have been refunded to my wallet. Thanks guys.
I have a suggestion if you don't mind; Please kindly work on customer services of your call reps and Whatsapp platform. I believe technical issues will definitely occur on online transactions but when they happen, try to pacify and assure your customers as you work on complaints. Thanks.
Re: Club Konnect Team, Please Come To My Aid NOW Please by optfa: 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
clubkonnect:

CLUBKONNECT, I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE AGAIN
Hello Clubconnect,on Saturday, I shared 1GB to a client on etisalat(9mobile) network and I got transaction completed on my wallet and the amount deducted. But up till now, my etisalat client (09095983900) is yet to receive the data. I checked on his phone myself when we met in the office today with *229*9# still not there. Please kindly help look into it. Thanks. My log in on clubkonnect is 08035161068.
Thanks for resolving my last issue on your platform. I really appreciate.
Re: Club Konnect Team, Please Come To My Aid NOW Please by clubkonnect: 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
optfa:

CLUBKONNECT, I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE AGAIN
Hello Clubconnect,on Saturday, I shared 1GB to a client on etisalat(9mobile) network and I got transaction completed on my wallet and the amount deducted. But up till now, my etisalat client (09095983900) is yet to receive the data. I checked on his phone myself when we met in the office today with *229*9# still not there. Please kindly help look into it. Thanks. My log in on clubkonnect is 08035161068.
Thanks for resolving my last issue on your platform. I really appreciate.
we just confrmed from etisalat that you received the data on the 29th, you can confrim again be dialling *229*9#, you can paste the text mesage u received after dialling d code here

Thanks clubkonnect team

1 Like

Re: Club Konnect Team, Please Come To My Aid NOW Please by Aimzee(m): 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
Pls Clubkonnect, i need your help I asked someone to transfer an amount of money into my account wallet last Saturday 28th July directly using:
Bank Name: ACCESS BANK PLC.
Account number. 0718206253
Amount Name: VICTOR OJEANELO.
Amount N1,200.00

The person made the transfers quite alright but forgot to use my phone number( 08104377258) as Remark, so the money didn't reflect in my account wallet.

Please help me, I'm tired of the "will work on it" the customers care keep telling me. I anticipate your response.
Re: Club Konnect Team, Please Come To My Aid NOW Please by clubkonnect: 7:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
Aimzee:
Pls Clubkonnect, i need your help I asked someone to transfer an amount of money into my account wallet last Saturday 28th July directly using:
Bank Name: ACCESS BANK PLC.
Account number. 0718206253
Amount Name: VICTOR OJEANELO.
Amount N1,200.00

The person made the transfers quite alright but forgot to use my phone number( 08104377258) as Remark, so the money didn't reflect in my account wallet.

Please help me, I'm tired of the "will work on it" the customers care keep telling me. I anticipate your response.

Done, but endeavour to include ur registered fone number next time, as our bank payment is
automated and you will be credited instantly

Thanks clubkonnect team

1 Like

Re: Club Konnect Team, Please Come To My Aid NOW Please by optfa: 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
clubkonnect:
we just confrmed from etisalat that you received the data on the 29th, you can confrim again be dialling *229*9#, you can paste the text mesage u received after dialling d code here

Thanks clubkonnect team
So sorry for late reply, WE CHECKED AGAIN AND THE DATA WAS CONFIRMED. THANKS Guys
Re: Club Konnect Team, Please Come To My Aid NOW Please by Aimzee(m): 12:14am On Aug 03, 2017
clubkonnect:

Done, but endeavour to include ur registered fone number next time, as our bank payment is

Thanks clubkonnect team

Well-done!! You guys are simply the best.
Re: Club Konnect Team, Please Come To My Aid NOW Please by Aimzee(m): 8:23am On Sep 05, 2017
Pls help. My money is stuck. It didn't reflect in my wallet. I transferred money from my sterling bank mobile app to the UBA account NELLOBYTE 2079436496 using my registered number as the reference but the money didn't reflect in my wallet. Help me pls
Re: Club Konnect Team, Please Come To My Aid NOW Please by Aimzee(m): 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
Clubkonnect please help me out. I transfered Money from my Sterling bank mobile app to your UBA account
2079436496 using my registered number as the reference but my wallet was not credited. I had sent pictures of the transaction to your customers care on WhatsApp. Please help. Thank you
Re: Club Konnect Team, Please Come To My Aid NOW Please by clubkonnect: 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
Aimzee:
Clubkonnect please help me out. I transfered Money from my Sterling bank mobile app to your UBA account
2079436496 using my registered number as the reference but my wallet was not credited. I had sent pictures of the transaction to your customers care on WhatsApp. Please help. Thank you
what ur regsistered phoneno?
Re: Club Konnect Team, Please Come To My Aid NOW Please by optfa: 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
Club Konnect team thanks for resolving the last issue I had.
HELP RESOLVE THIS TRANSACTION ISSUE PLEASE[b][/b]
Please I shared 2GB data to a client's mtn line 07031917205 some hrs ago.He hasn't seen it. Also, there's no record of it in the transaction history. Was worried when my calls were not answered and no response on whatsapp chat. So, I transferred #1,350 from my gtb to your gtb account, no record on transaction history but my wallet was funded. Please, want to know if I should send to the client again or just kindly advise on what to do.
Re: Club Konnect Team, Please Come To My Aid NOW Please by optfa: 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
Club Konnect, don't bother anymore... The client received the data much later,still no transaction history. But it's OK, perhaps it's network issues
Re: Club Konnect Team, Please Come To My Aid NOW Please by optfa: 4:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
Hello @ Clubkonnect,
Please I have pending transactions in my account 08035161068. It's been 2days(6th Nov.,2017) that I tried sharing 2GB to a client but yet to be received. So I tried buying airtime to my line to use it as monitor but not yet delivered. Kindly help on this, the client is not getting my explanation of network issues, the status remained "order received". Please attend to this request. My log in detail is 08035161068
Re: Club Konnect Team, Please Come To My Aid NOW Please by Aimzee(m): 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
I had placed orders since yesterday, uptil now the orders are yet to be completed. Clubkonect team please do the needful
Re: Club Konnect Team, Please Come To My Aid NOW Please by Aimzee(m): 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
What is wrong with Clubkonnect? Two transaction I did are showing completed but data was not credited. Moreso, I had transfer money into my wallet, up til now my wallet has not being credited. I don't want to believe that Clubkonnect has started scamming its customers.
Re: Club Konnect Team, Please Come To My Aid NOW Please by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
Worst of it is that no reply to SMS or picking of calls by them. Money transferred successfully into their account since early morning hours and yet my account isn't credited.
I've been patronising them since 2014 and I've been introducing them to people. In fact the funding that was stalled up till now was to top my account in order to buy data for someone.
I don't know how someone would be joking with his business.
Re: Club Konnect Team, Please Come To My Aid NOW Please by djblue007(m): 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
Same here o.
#300 on 5/1/2018 and another #1100 on 9/1/2018 to make #1400. Nothing to show for it, and now I am stranded.
Re: Club Konnect Team, Please Come To My Aid NOW Please by Aimzee(m): 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
Clubkonnect.com is the latest datashare company scamming it's customers. Avoid Clubkonnect.com the way you will avoid a Lassa Fever victim
Re: Club Konnect Team, Please Come To My Aid NOW Please by HABE3B: 5:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
Hello Clubkonnect team, I have two issues for you to solve:

First, I tried transfering money to my wallet by making a payment of #700 to fund my wallet since Two Thursdays ago. I did all I could to get to your customer service representatives...but no avail. They'd tell me it's being worked upon and yet nothing to show for it. The most annoying part is the person handling your WhatsApp message..the person will just read without replying. Please do well to fund my wallet.

Secondly, I made several data requests on three different phone numbers... It has been pending since day before. Please look into it closely as I'd await your response to my complaints. Thanks

My Login ID is 07030486224
Re: Club Konnect Team, Please Come To My Aid NOW Please by HABE3B: 5:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
optfa:

First, I tried transfering money to my wallet by making a payment of #700 to fund my wallet since Two Thursdays ago. I did all I could to get to your customer service representatives...but no avail. They'd tell me it's being worked upon and yet nothing to show for it. The most annoying part is the person handling your WhatsApp message..the person will just read without replying. Please do well to fund my wallet.

Secondly, I made several data requests on three different phone numbers... It has been pending since day before. Please look into it closely as I'd await your response to my complaints. Thanks

Re: Club Konnect Team, Please Come To My Aid NOW Please by HABE3B: 5:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
clubkonnect:

Re: Club Konnect Team, Please Come To My Aid NOW Please by Jossyboy2580(m): 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2018
Hello Clubkonnect, please help me send my 1gb data, I paid in the earlier hours of yesterday, I've called endlessly and no one is taking my calls, sent messages also.
Re: Club Konnect Team, Please Come To My Aid NOW Please by thoollz: 6:36pm On May 26, 2018
I paid into Victor acct yesterday (07061312654) and my account is still yet to b funded. I called your reps, but their response has been poor. The Same on whatsapp. Help me look into it. Thanks.
Re: Club Konnect Team, Please Come To My Aid NOW Please by thoollz: 6:38pm On May 26, 2018
clubkonnect:

Thanks clubkonnect team
Sort out my issue for me club konnect

(1) (Reply)

Naija Now On Dictionary / Unity Bank Refund My Money / A Helper Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.