Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' (21508 Views)

Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) / Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 / Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by midayy(f): 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
wow....
and not even one naija artist was featured

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by simeotexy: 8:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
cry trash
Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by macof(m): 10:25am On Jul 09, 2017
See haters everywhere cheesy yet this boy from Ojuelegba is successful with the "trash"
Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by stevedre: 8:44am On Jul 10, 2017
midayy:
wow....

and not even one naija artist was featured
I love his risk taking mentality/ability which has been working for him but he should have at least featured some African artist's to promote our music industry. Wish him the best and I pray/hope he gets what ever he hopes to achieve.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by kevinaina2828: 6:32am On Jul 11, 2017
for your music promotions on the biggest radio station in the south south at really good rates please send an email: kevinaina2828@gmail.com. Open 24/7. Thank you
Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by Ugosample(m): 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
Akshow:
I hope he stays true to himself and give us the ojuelegba kind of beats not some lousy wanna be American "come closer" garbage

What is this one saying
Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by Akshow: 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ugosample:

What is this one saying
Is it my fault u can't comprehend simple English?
Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by sauceyboi: 11:54am On Jul 17, 2017
Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by cutebae: 2:20pm On Feb 20, 2018
hahahaha........... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

says by who?
I have been a member through my......... undecided undecided undecided undecided

Mariinee:
You seem like an oldie,bae tongue
Even tho you just registered today wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Releases 'Risky' Tomorrow / DOWNLOAD: DJ AB - Love The Way You Lie (video + Audio) / Nigerian Music Video Awards (NMVA 2012 ) Full Winners List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.