Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) (52051 Views)

Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Bus Driver Shot Dead As Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In Rivers. Graphic Photos / Fulani Herdsmen Attack, Rob Passengers On Benin-lagos Expressway (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by Amoyinoluwa24: 10:59am On Jul 07, 2017
Angry bus drivers have blocked the Benin-Ore-Lagos Road after an armed Robbery attack in the early hours of Friday left one driver dead and one passenger seriously injured. According to reports, the incident occurred around Okada area of Benin, Edo state.

The corpse of the driver who was killed was laid on the floor as the protesters called on the presence of security operatives on the road.
They also demanded that Governor Godwin Obaseki should address them physically.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/07/benin-lagos-road-shut-down-as-armed.html

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by Edopesin: 11:00am On Jul 07, 2017
My Gawd!! This Is Real Bad

15 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by lexicarez: 11:02am On Jul 07, 2017
Na WA ooo
God will keep protecting us

8 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by Amoyinoluwa24: 11:28am On Jul 07, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by Jirate(m): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2017
RIP to the Dead. cry cry cry

This is really Painful, those in Authority should please do something, Anything to help check the ugly tide.
Meanwhile, I Almost traveled to Lagos from Benin this Morning, but I didn't due to Bad Logistics, Thank God for me.

35 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by olaolulazio(m): 11:57am On Jul 07, 2017
This is too bad....

R.I.P to d dead!

.We won't walk when d road needs blood!

9 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 07, 2017
Thank goodness they showed some respect for the dead this time. By at least covering his corpse. I'm tired of seeing 'graphic pictures' everywhere. RIP to the driver.

In the words of my dear mentor
'When you finish your degree, run! Run as fast as you can away from this country! It has nothing to offer you. There's no hope- trust me. I've been hoping since the 70s.'

When you have a country where robbers are bold enough to attack during the day, you should know something is seriously wrong. Where are the security operatives? Along that same road, they will be there to set up checkpoints and greet 'Ogas' for N50. But when the real threats came by, they were nowhere to be found.

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by Khutie: 11:58am On Jul 07, 2017
cry ...and he kissed his children, promising to buy 'em goddies when coming back...He ain't gonna fulfil that promise again, not that he doesn't love his kids buh some cruel miscreants took away the most precious thing he ever had "HIS LIFE". Nigeria is a nation widowt an emotions. R.I.P

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by einsteino(m): 11:58am On Jul 07, 2017
my God, that area is a very dangerous axis. I ran into armed robbers there a month ago and by God's grace I escaped by the whiskers. There is rarely a week that goes by without a robbery incidence at okada -Ogbemudia farm axis of lagos - Benin road. The Police is aware of its notoreity but cares not.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by idrisolaide(m): 11:58am On Jul 07, 2017
sad
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 07, 2017
It's been a long time I heard of highway robbery or kidnapping in this parts,what's going on na?

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by princechurchill(m): 11:58am On Jul 07, 2017
Anini reincarnated he said it i will be back in 2017
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by Chiccly(f): 11:58am On Jul 07, 2017
It is well with Nigeria.

God save our souls
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by PointZerom: 11:58am On Jul 07, 2017
ok
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 11:59am On Jul 07, 2017
na vegetable selles this one dey rob?
him mates like evans dey rob billionaires.
na this type i go like to see as them go burn
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by 0b10010011: 11:59am On Jul 07, 2017
Is that not fresh marijuana on the floor lipsrsealed
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by sinistermind(m): 11:59am On Jul 07, 2017
Again.... In Edo State.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 11:59am On Jul 07, 2017
this country is gradually losing it under apc.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by lovingyouhun: 11:59am On Jul 07, 2017
May the wicked not go unpunished IJN, Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by koolcat: 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
Night journey I guess......omg.! Rip to the dead. The robbers shall never go unpunished
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by saudatu(m): 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
NIGERIA AND INSECURITY ARE LIKE 5&6. RIP TO THE DECEASED.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by bbbabes(f): 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
Too bad
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
lexicarez:
Na WA ooo
God will keep protecting us

God will not

He expects us to organize ourselves and form a better society with the brain he gave us.

He expects us to have security operatives on ground who will work for the betterment of all.

God has given us enough. cool

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by xcolanto(m): 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
The okada-edo axis are being highjacked by the Fulani herds men! I schooled in okada and I know they lord over those areas. They have struck again, its a shame the media is being coerced in hiding the identity of these blood suckers.

12 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
God has been so good to me, I ply that route frequently and I've never had more than holdup to complain about.
RIP to the dead, security in this country though... embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by czaratwork: 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
God saved me on that road last sunday

4 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by nobodysmanrob(m): 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
The Governor's address will not change a thing. The problem is much deeper than that. They should just take heart and take the body to the morgue

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by hammer6: 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
LOOK AT THE DANGER SS-SE EXPOSE THEM SELVES TO EVERY DAY BECOS OF NIGERIA. cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by michaelwilli(m): 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
Dat zenith bank robbery video shows that our police men are poorly trained and lack motivation. Very sure policemen ran away from the scene from that robbery

4 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by jonero4(m): 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
Rip to the dead
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by weyab: 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
Just around nkpor in anambra state u will see more than 6 different check points, police and mopol extorting money. They won't see t
Edo , those ore road to go and line up, nonsense.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
Bad news everyday. May God protect us from evil

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In Abia: Man Butchers Sister,Buries Brother Alive, Then Runs Away(photos) / Prince Omoniyi Ademola Stabbed Oba Gbadebo Ogunsaki To Death For Refusing To Die / Soldiers, Police Officers Killed During Kidnap Attempt In Rivers. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.