Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Odourless Farming; Lactobacillus Serum And Organic Molasses. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Odourless Farming; Lactobacillus Serum And Organic Molasses. (2131 Views)

Blackstrap Molasses And Lactobacillus For Sale / Lactobacillus For Fish / Organic Molasses And Lactobacillus Serum For Livestock, Poultry And Home Use. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odourless Farming; Lactobacillus Serum And Organic Molasses. by Juwton: 11:02am On Jul 07, 2017
Lactobacillus is the Magical Solution to Odourless Farming. It also gives Optimum Production for your Laying Birds, Boost Broilers Development and Poultry Birds Immunity. It is the solution to Fish Ponds' dirty/foul water removal, healthy and rapid Fish Growth. It Super Agent that improves growth development for pigs and the best ever organic foul odour removal. 09096429203 is the Number to Call for your order.

Re: Odourless Farming; Lactobacillus Serum And Organic Molasses. by joinnow: 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
State how to use it and in what quantity etc
Re: Odourless Farming; Lactobacillus Serum And Organic Molasses. by Juwton: 9:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
joinnow:
State how to use it and in what quantity etc
Send me a Whatassp Message for your specific application.
But on a general note:
Broilers, Pigs, Ruminants
You add 30ml of the Lactobacillus Serum to 1 Litre of Natural Water i.e. Water that is not Chlorinated and use it to soak your feed (This is the best for Broilers, Pigs and some cases ruminants and Laying Birds that you have started from Day Old or before they started laying). Please use 1.2 Litres of Lactobacillus Serum in 40 Litres of Natural Water (Borehole that the water has not been treated, Well water, river, etc). The total mixture will give 41.2 Litres of Lactobacillus Mixture use this to soak 25Kg (i.e. 1 Bag) of Feed.
Layers
Similarly Add the Lactobacillus Serum to the Water of Already Laying Birds (i.e. Layers that have started laying and have not been given Lactobacillus when they were young inorder that it does not distort their system). The rate of adding Lactobacillus Serum to the water is same as 30ml per Litre of water.
Aquaculture
You add 1 Litre of Lactobacillus Serum to 700 cubic metre of the water in the pond.
Foul Odour Removal
The 30ml to 1 Litre of Water can be use to spray animal Litter or the affected area but if the odour is very strong do not dilute use directly to sprinkle the litter or the area.
The List is endless kindly contact me for further concerns.
Re: Odourless Farming; Lactobacillus Serum And Organic Molasses. by Biotics: 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
Health Benefits Of Molasses

Antioxidant Capacity:
Research studies have shown that blackstrap molasses contains the highest amount of antioxidants as compared to refined sugar, corn syrup, raw cane sugar and other readily available sweeteners. These antioxidants protect the body against the oxidative damage associated with cancer, cardiovascular disorders and degenerative diseases. This makes it a much better alternative to refined sugar.

Menstruation:
Molasses is a good source of iron and is very effective for menstruating women who are at major risk of iron deficiency due to blood loss. With no fat and very few calories, it is a better alternative for contributing iron content in the body as compared to other fatty sources like red meat. Iron prevents various disorders like menorrhagia which causes excessive blood flow for a longer duration during menstruation. The minerals such as magnesium and calcium that are present in it help to prevent the clotting of blood, relieve menstrual cramps and help in maintaining the health of uterine muscles. It is a healthy alternative, as compared to other medications for menstrual discomfort which might have certain side effects.

Obesity:
The polyphenols present in molasses have antioxidant effects which may prove effective in reducing obesity and manage weight gain. In the investigation conducted to assess the impact of molasses on a high-fat diet, it was evident that its extract helps in lowering the body weight and fat content by reducing the absorption of calories in the body.

Better Sexual Health:
Blackstrap molasses is rich in the trace mineral manganese, which helps in the healthy production of sex hormones. It also plays a vital role in the functioning of the nervous system, the prevention of blood clots and the production of energy from proteins and carbohydrates. A deficiency of manganese can lead to infertility, general fatigue and weak bones.

Constipation:
Molasses has been proven to be valuable in treating constipation. Research studies have shown that routine milk and molasses enemas are as effective as sodium phosphate enemas given in the pediatric emergency department to cure constipation. It is also noteworthy that curing constipation with sodium phosphate requires an additional rectal treatment. However, it is not required after the treatment done with milk and molasses enemas, when consumed orally.

Healthy Bones:
Black strap molasses is a good source of calcium, which plays an important role in maintaining bone health, the functioning of enzyme system, the removal of toxins from the colon and cell membrane function. It is also required to maintain healthy teeth and protects the body against bone diseases common during menopause. In addition to healthier bones, the ability of muscular contraction is also attributed to the presence of calcium in the body.

Rheumatism:
Molasses has been effectively utilized in the preparation of medication for treating rheumatism and neuralgia. The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of molasses make it a reliable ingredient for curing such disorders.

Diabetes:
Blackstrap molasses helps in stabilizing blood sugar levels. It has a low glycemic index and aids in slowing the metabolism of glucose and carbohydrates, which subsequently means less insulin production. This helps in preventing the accumulation of excess fats or lipids in the blood stream. It possesses a substantial amount of the essential trace element of chromium, which is valuable in relation to insulin action and maintenance of glucose tolerance in the body as well. Scientific research has shown that it contains the highest amount of chromium (0.266 mg/kg) as compared to refined white sugar and brown sugar. A deficiency of chromium can result in weak glucose tolerance which can lead to diabetes. This can represent a serious risk for chronic diseases like atherosclerosis, blood cholesterol and other cardiac disorders.

Hypokalemia:
Molasses contains the essential mineral potassium, which is required for the proper functioning of cells. It helps in maintaining the acid-base balance of the body and prevents heat exhaustion. Potassium also plays an important role in nerve and muscle contraction and helps to maintain cardiac health. Adequate intake of potassium rich foods like molasses helps to prevent disorder like hypokalemia and reduces blood pressure.

Acne:
The health benefits of molasses also include relief from acne. It contains lactic acid, which helps in relieving the symptoms of acne. Lactic acid is produced by lactic acid bacteria, and plays an important role in carbohydrate metabolism. It is effectively used in the preparation of natural, non-toxic and non-allergenic treatments of a physiological nature for curing acne and other skin ailments. Apart from molasses, lactic acid is also present in sour milk, apples and tomato juice.

Healing Touch:
Molasses has been used for its wound healing effects in the treatment of wounds and skin burns. It also promotes the healthy growth of tissues. Due to the wide range of essential minerals, it serves very well as a potent healer.
Red Blood Cells: Molasses is rich in copper, which aids in eradicating the free radicals from the body. It helps in the absorption of iron, the formation of red blood cells and it maintains a healthy immune system. A deficiency of copper can result in anemia, thyroid problems, cardiac arrhythmia and osteoporosis.

Hemoglobin:
The iron content in molasses helps to maintain healthy levels of hemoglobin. Hemoglobin plays a key role in supplying oxygen from lungs to other body parts. It is also vital for the production of energy and aids in maintaining a healthy metabolism.

Formation of New Cells:
Blackstrap molasses is also sometimes referred to as pregnancy tea, owing to the presence of iron, vitamin B (i.e. folate) and other essential minerals. Consumption during pregnancy also provides calcium, which is required for the growth and development of the baby.

Nervous System:
Molasses contains magnesium, which helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system. It keeps our nerves and blood vessels relaxed by balancing calcium volume and blocking it from rushing into the nerves. Unblocked and speedy flows of calcium into the nerves can over activate them and can lead to the transmission of too many signals and excessive nerve contraction. A deficiency of magnesium in the body can lead to hypertension, muscle cramps, spasms and general body fatigue.

Headache and Fatigue:
Blackstrap molasses is a good source of various minerals and vitamins such as vitamin B6 and pantothenic acid. The deficiency of these vitamins can cause headaches, asthma, fatigue, and stress. Consumption of molasses would help to provide these required vitamins and minerals and will help in maintaining good overall health.

Cancer:
Apart from several vitamins and minerals, blackstrap molasses also contains selenium, which is beneficial in the treatment of cancer.

Hair Care:
Molasses extracts are good for hair and they promote healthy hair growth. It softens and conditions the hair, adds a rich texture and prevents it from prematurely graying.

Culinary Use:
Molasses is quite popular for its use in baked goods like pies, gingerbread and baked beans. It is also used in the manufacturing of rum, which is one of the reasons that rum is so popular in the areas where sugarcane cultivation and molasses production is in abundance. It is also utilized in providing rich, dark texture and flavor to brown sugar.

Re: Odourless Farming; Lactobacillus Serum And Organic Molasses. by Juwton: 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
This is a testimony from one of my clients’ using OBD.
This Testimony was copied from a WhatsApp Group : - Farm Herbal Group (08183554665)

Hello everyone, I read about Probiotics on this great platform that I'm privileged to be a part of. I ordered it because I keep experiencing mortality at the pond and I kept wondering if it was the earthen pond, the water management, or my fish stock. Since I started using the OBD-Lactobacillus following the instructions I was given, I have not experienced a single mortality. I can say I'm actually now more carefree with the fish pond, yet with the same water management system, same pond, same parent stock, I have peace of mind and hope for a bountiful harvest.

I have a few ducks, Turkeys and Noila chicken and use the OBD-Lactobacillus to soak their feed. I observe that they eat better and I use less feed now. When they eat, they appear so satisfied the way they stay quiet for longer periods like they eat pounded yam.

Ms T. Abuja.

I am still waiting for other testifiers of the Magnificent OBD
Re: Odourless Farming; Lactobacillus Serum And Organic Molasses. by Biotics: 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
The Organic Booster and Deodourizer (OBD) made from[b] Lactic Acid Bacteria is a wholesome product[/b] and the most commonly used Probiotic agent that improves growth performance, feed conversion efficiency, nutrient utilization, intestinal microbiota, gut health and regulates immune system in animals especially, Chickens, Turkeys ,Cattle, Horses, Pigs, Sheep, Goats, Dogs, Rabbit, Fishes, etc.

OBD is the Easy Solution to Odourless Farming. It also gives Optimum Production for your Broilers, Turkey, Poultry Birds generally, Pigs, Livestock, Rabbits, Dogs, Horse,, It also Boost Broilers Development and improves Immunity in Poultry Birds, Fish and Animals generally. It is the Solution for Fish Ponds dirty/foul water removal, healthy and rapid Fish Growth.

Your animals will not also fall sick on E-Coli and Salmonella which means less spending on drugs because it improves their immune system.

Therefore TAKE the ADVANTAGE of this wonderful Product and Start FARMING ANYWHERE without disturbing your Neighbours or NEIGHBOURHOOD.

OBD is the Superb Growth Booster for Livestock, Poultry, Piggery and Fish Farming, Also an effective FOUL ODOUR REMOVAL for Farms, Households, Sewage, Dust Bins, etc.

BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES is a SUPERFOOD and has strong NUTRITIONAL VALUE with many HEALTH BENEFITS.

Molasses is high in iron, magnesium, potassium, and calcium, all of which are important to man and animal's health.

The OBD is =N=1,000 per Litre and the Blackstrap Molasses is =N=1,500 per Litre.

Kindly call or Whatsapp 09096429203 to place your order.

Thanking you for your Patronage.

Re: Odourless Farming; Lactobacillus Serum And Organic Molasses. by xxmxx: 11:29am On Jan 02, 2018
Sounds like a great product
But your flyer is blurry and I can't read it
Can you put up a clearer one? Thanks

Biotics:
The Organic Booster and Deodourizer (OBD) made from[b] Lactic Acid Bacteria is a wholesome product[/b] and the most commonly used Probiotic agent that improves growth performance, feed conversion efficiency, nutrient utilization, intestinal microbiota, gut health and regulates immune system in animals especially, Chickens, Turkeys ,Cattle, Horses, Pigs, Sheep, Goats, Dogs, Rabbit, Fishes, etc.

OBD is the Easy Solution to Odourless Farming. It also gives Optimum Production for your Broilers, Turkey, Poultry Birds generally, Pigs, Livestock, Rabbits, Dogs, Horse,, It also Boost Broilers Development and improves Immunity in Poultry Birds, Fish and Animals generally. It is the Solution for Fish Ponds dirty/foul water removal, healthy and rapid Fish Growth.

Your animals will not also fall sick on E-Coli and Salmonella which means less spending on drugs because it improves their immune system.

Therefore TAKE the ADVANTAGE of this wonderful Product and Start FARMING ANYWHERE without disturbing your Neighbours or NEIGHBOURHOOD.

OBD is the Superb Growth Booster for Livestock, Poultry, Piggery and Fish Farming, Also an effective FOUL ODOUR REMOVAL for Farms, Households, Sewage, Dust Bins, etc.

BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES is a SUPERFOOD and has strong NUTRITIONAL VALUE with many HEALTH BENEFITS.

Molasses is high in iron, magnesium, potassium, and calcium, all of which are important to man and animal's health.

The OBD is =N=1,000 per Litre and the Blackstrap Molasses is =N=1,500 per Litre.

Kindly call or Whatsapp 09096429203 to place your order.

Thanking you for your Patronage.
Re: Odourless Farming; Lactobacillus Serum And Organic Molasses. by Juwton: 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2018
xxmxx:
Sounds like a great product
But your flyer is blurry and I can't read it
Can you put up a clearer one? Thanks

If you do not mind send me a whatsapp on 09096429203 and I will send another one.
I will resend now

Re: Odourless Farming; Lactobacillus Serum And Organic Molasses. by Juwton: 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
OBD Extra is the Superb Growth Booster for Man, Livestock, Poultry, Piggery and Fish Farming.
It is not OBD (LAB) but an advanced more powerful Organic Probiotics. This makes it the best choice and partner for Man and Farmers.

It is the best and only effective FOUL ODOUR REMOVAL without any Side Effect for Farms, Households, Sewage, Dust Bins, etc. This is because it is 100% safe for man and animals.
If you also want to enjoy the benefits of what your animals are enjoying place an extra order for yours.
Man Dosage is 50 - 100ml, once or twice daily.

OBD Extra made from Lactic Acid Bacteria which is the most commonly used Probiotics Agent that improves growth performance, feed conversion efficiency, nutrient utilization, intestinal microbiota, gut health and regulates immune system in animals especially, man, chickens, turkey, pigs, rabbit, fishes, etc.

Take advantage of this and FEED your ANIMALS with LESS and still maintain the SPECTACULAR DEVELOPMENT which translates to TOO MUCH GAINS because LESS will be SPENT on FEEDS. It improves food conversion ratio, allow you to get better result on your animals with the same quantity of feed because the OBD Extra will PREDIGEST the feed and make the NUTRIENTS to be ABSORBED easily by your animals.

Your ANIMALS do NOT also fall SICK and that is also LESS spending on DRUGS because it IMPROVES their IMMUNE SYSTEM especially Ecoli and Salmonella in birds and livestock.

When POUR in Fish POND, it EATS up all the fish FEACES or Excreta and other odour causing bacteria, this makes the pond to be CLEANER and Fish DEVELOP BETTER.

OBD Extra functions by acting as nutrient sources, providing enzymes for better digestion, modulating the immune system and increasing the immune response against pathogenic bacteria on your fish or other animals such broilers, turkeys, pigs and so on.

The OBD Extra helps in diarrhoea prevention for man and animals. It helps in hypertension and high cholesterol in man. It fights vagina infections; vaginitis/vaginosis, candidiasis in man.
OBD Extra fights viral, bacterial and fungal infections.
It balances the PH of upper intestinal track that is treat heart burns.
It enhances vaccines effectiveness.
It is a high source of multivitamins and other nutrients so you or your animals can fight several diseases.
It is a very important agent that enhances calcium absorption making you to have very strong bones.
It's energy production do not have mate.

Blackstrap Molasses is a rich source of Daily Value of Vitamin B6 and it is very high in Manganese, Magnesium, Iron, Potassium and Calcium.

Molasses also contains significant quantities of trace minerals such as copper and zinc.

Molasses is used basically as source of energy; it is free of fat and fibre with low nitrogen content.

Supplementing poor quality hay with molasses will increase feed intake and improve palatability for animals especially Poultry, Dogs, Rabbit, Pigs, Livestock, Fish, e.t.c .

Microbes in the rumen break down the sugars in molasses rapidly, which extensively causes a rapid release of energy that makes molasses very useful for balancing other feeds in pigs or animals diet all year round.

Feeding molasses to farm animals will improve digestion of pastures/hay; increase milk production, help maintain body condition and appetite and result in less feed waste.

Quickly enjoy the benefits of these products and come and bear witnesses before they will finish o because our stock is very limited.
Do not be left out.

The OBD Extra is =N=1,000 per 100ml.

and

The Blackstrap Molasses is =N=1,200 per Litre.

For your order please kindly Call or WhatsApp 09096429203.

Thanking you for your patronage
Re: Odourless Farming; Lactobacillus Serum And Organic Molasses. by Juwton: 11:54pm On Oct 22, 2019
Juwton:
Lactobacillus is the Magical Solution to Odourless Farming. It also gives Optimum Production for your Laying Birds, Boost Broilers Development and Poultry Birds Immunity. It is the solution to Fish Ponds' dirty/foul water removal, healthy and rapid Fish Growth. It Super Agent that improves growth development for pigs and the best ever organic foul odour removal. 09096429203 is the Number to Call for your order.

(1) (Reply)

Moringa seed Needed urgently by our Chinese client in Kano State / Livestock Feeds And Concentrates In Abuja / Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.