Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment (8617 Views)

Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment Cbt / Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Aptitude Test Invitation / Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment by eramate(m): 11:55am On Jul 07, 2017
please can anyone help to confirm this invite...
YOU HAVE BEEN INVITATION FOR NIGERIAN COLLEGE OF AVIATION TECHNOLOGY RECRUITMENT COMPUTER BASE TEST
Venue:PSIN,Km 12 Abj Kubwa Express way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment by kaliboi94(m): 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
eramate:
please can anyone help to confirm this invite...
YOU HAVE BEEN INVITATION FOR NIGERIAN COLLEGE OF AVIATION TECHNOLOGY RECRUITMENT COMPUTER BASE TEST
Venue:PSIN,Km 12 Abj Kubwa Express way
yea my sis got same msg but I don't knw how valid it is
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment by dahaz(m): 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
Yea very true. it is genuine and valid
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment by wordsplay(m): 5:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
got this mail too. its legit, confirmed it from their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ncat.gov.ng/
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 1:32am On Jul 08, 2017
I have received the text message, but my email is empty, with no any information regarding NCAT recruitment. To be frank I can't even remembered the post I applied for during the recruitment exercises and again the exam time shows 4am, I doubt if that time is also correct...
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 1:34am On Jul 08, 2017
wordsplay:
got this mail too. its legit, confirmed it from their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ncat.gov.ng/

Email or text message....?
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment by Abipe92: 5:30am On Jul 08, 2017
Is application stulil going on? If yes what is the procedure to follow pls

1 Like

Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment by wordsplay(m): 9:48am On Jul 08, 2017
Alkanyawee:

Email or text message....?

Via email
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
Emails are still dispatching...
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment by ishaq4real: 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
I also have received the invitation in my email it's on 8th mine is taking place
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment by utchvikky(f): 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
I got mine via SMS but I cannot remember the post I applied for.anyone in lagos here who got the invite?pls let's private-chat.
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment by daves2ng(m): 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
I think it's real. I got the SMS too and scared but that address seem correct and here is their website http://psin.gov.ng/about

More information and confirmation still needed o
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment by enesammie: 12:03am On Jul 11, 2017
I just received the invite but I don't known the post I applied for
This is my email
enesammie@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment by rafem: 11:50am On Jul 11, 2017
@utchvikky am from Lagos I got the message yesterday.
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment by nobz(m): 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
me too just received the sms invite but just like u guys i have forgotten the post i applied for..... my date is on 3rd of nxt month and i will be going from delta.... plz anybody going frm delta here with d same date should holla me nobleduta@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment by utchvikky(f): 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
rafem:
@utchvikky am from Lagos I got the message yesterday.
this is my email:utchvikky@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment by easzypeaszy(m): 10:18am On Jul 14, 2017
I ws shortlisted 2014, I scale thrgh der first exam bt after d second i kw I ws nt going to gt d job..but to my surprise dey sent me another invitation on Monday..after 3yrs..
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment by utchvikky(f): 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
easzypeaszy:
I ws shortlisted 2014, I scale thrgh der first exam bt after d second i kw I ws nt going to gt d job..but to my surprise dey sent me another invitation on Monday..after 3yrs..
congrats! What post did u apply for?
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
easzypeaszy:
Please, can i have a little chat with you sir? I think i could learn something from your experience there as i prepare for my own test.
I will pm you now please. Best wishes.
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment by Biochemistdsa(m): 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
I also received the SMS
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment by Biochemistdsa(m): 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED FOR NIGERIAN COLLEGE OF AVIATION TECHNOLOGY RECRUITMENT COMPUTER BASE TEST.
Venue:PSIN,Km12 Abj Kubwa Express way
1/8/17
9:00am

Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment by anagwogloria: 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
Mine is also that day where re u coming frm
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment by bright85: 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
easzypeaszy:

my brother, from your first experience
what is the exam like and can u share ur previous experience. u can drop u contact so i could reach u.
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment by easzypeaszy(m): 9:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
bright85:

my brother, from your first experience
what is the exam like and can u share ur previous experience. u can drop u contact so i could reach u.
der r two stages in d exam..d first stage contains English,Maths,Comptr n Current affairs(very simple fr me den).
The second stage contains English, Current affairs and Maths( The current affairs here r mainly intrnatnal affairs, d English language is hell just go n kw words like Opprobrious, sententious etc)..
Good luck to u all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
easzypeaszy:
der r two stages in d exam..d first stage contains English,Maths,Comptr n Current affairs(very simple fr me den).
The second stage contains English, Current affairs and Maths( The current affairs here r mainly intrnatnal affairs, d English language is hell just go n kw words like Opprobrious, sententious etc)..
Good luck to u all.
Please, did you write both stages the same day?
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment by easzypeaszy(m): 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
OrangeDream:
Please, did you write both stages the same day?
two weeks after d first...abt 3000 ppl came fr d first n 1000 fr d second..d vacancy den was abt 300
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
easzypeaszy:
two weeks after d first...abt 3000 ppl came fr d first n 1000 fr d second..d vacancy den was abt 300
Wow, this is serious. Anyway, i'm on Gmat now.. Hope to just do my little best and leave the rest to God. Thanks bro
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment by PascalJ(m): 3:33am On Jul 15, 2017
easzypeaszy:
Excuse me, was everything written or after the 300 applicants that were chosen out of the 1000 still did oral interview?
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment by easzypeaszy(m): 7:42am On Jul 15, 2017
PascalJ:

Excuse me, was everything written or after the 300 applicants that were chosen out of the 1000 still did oral interview?
yes dey did oral interview..bt at dis time u kw ur chance of getin d job is high...
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment by dhope: 11:14am On Jul 15, 2017
easzypeaszy:
yes dey did oral interview..bt at dis time u kw ur chance of getin d job is high...
pls Frm what u observed at that time, do u think their recruitment is transparent? reason I asked this is that my location if far Frm abuja and it will be stupid to be wasting t.fare on already arranged recruitment. wud love to hear ur view sir.
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment by kingofchess(m): 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
easzypeaszy:
pls can i have ur contact?
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment by utchvikky(f): 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hello,my test is slated for 26/7/2017 by 4pm.and would be going from Lagos.who is with me?please pm me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This Lady Who Earns A Living By Warming Beds / Pls Be Very Careful Guys I Just Got This!!! / How True: Women In Oil Corporation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.