Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" (56168 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo / SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by AfonjaBoston: 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
When I thought these recycled news were gone
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by subtlemee(f): 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
Which kind thread? Not even a single like for anybody...indeed people are fed up with Evans recycled stories on NL grin
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by Stanleyville(m): 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
Oh lawd ...

Not again!

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by ivolt: 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
Evans blamed his father and step mom for who he grew to become and his present predicament.

Criminals never blamed themselves.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by burkingx(f): 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
UbChapter:
Evans news is now stale

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
he is still blaming others for his predicament? okay.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by Stanleyville(m): 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
Evans again...

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
Vivos:
Space bookers....you rush into a thread to be FTC only to see space bookers every where
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
grin shocked grin

Is Evans still alive?

NwaAmaikpe so your brother is still trending?

Evans the celebrity, your death will echoe like Davido's frog voice.

Did I just say that? Evans you will live long ooo
Now, that is a joke!

Die u must die cool
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If only women could be like Evans's mom and mind their feaking business.

Unfortunately they want to put their nose all up in your business to find out everything.
"Who called you"? "Where did you go"? "Why did you wink while driving"?
Gosh!!!

That's how my colleague came home late from work yesterday and while in the bathroom, he looked into the room and saw his wife sniffing his boxers.

I gave him an honest advice....
Just send that woman back to her parents or enrol her in the Police college since her priority is to become an investigator rather than a submissive wife.

Who released this 1 from the psychiatry
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by Nwakaumu(m): 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
Zicao5:
what will she tell u in the region where money is rated above anything. where anybody with money rule even when nobody knows the source of his or her wealth. I don't blame Evans at all, he is just a product of bad parenting and money worship cohorts. Yoruba may be bad but our parents do ask questions. They may even disown u if ur source of living is not legit. parents in south east have a lot to do If truly they will listen.
yoruba again with their loud mouth.So parents in the South West are the one encouraging their children to cut off their kinsmen heads for rituals?Afonjas are always stupid.

4 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by peacemara54(m): 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2017
What you stand to lose in crime is far greater than the benefit
Say no to crime

Never 4get 2 check my signature
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by jconsulting(f): 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
I trust my mum God give her long life to enjoy her labor, my mum won't stop at that day and night she will ask you , wake you up mid night and talk , advice ,beg ,shout , cry if need be .......I thank God for her , all 5 kids successful today
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by jamesmoses262: 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
this Evans thing don too much sef.

Make dem just use am do song
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by Deflorence(f): 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
Zico5:
what will she tell u in the region where money is rated above anything. where anybody with money rule even when nobody knows the source of his or her wealth. I don't blame Evans at all, he is just a product of bad parenting and money worship cohorts. Yoruba may be bad but our parents do ask questions. They may even disown u if ur source of living is not legit. parents in south east have a lot to do If truly they will listen.

SEE WHO IS CURSING SOUTH EASTERN PARENTS.
YORUBA PARENTS ARE WORST PARENTS I HAVE SEEN, THEY FORCE THEIR CHILDREN INTO CRIME SO THAT THEY WILL HAVE MONEY TO PARTY AND SHOW OFF.
LICK UR WOUND B4 ADVICING PEOPLE
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by AngelicBeing: 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Unfortunately they want to put their nose all up in your business to find out everything.
Gosh!!!

That's how my colleague came home late from work yesterday and while in the bathroom, he looked into the room and saw his wife sniffing his boxers.

Just send that woman back to her parents or enrol her in the Police college since her priority is to become an investigator rather than a submissive wife.
Hian, Lol at sniffing his boxers, you are a clown grin
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by alizma: 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
SO Igbos TOO DEY BORN THROWAY? NA EVANS TALK AM O.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by opusingi: 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=58225163] shocked

Gosh!!!

Just send that woman back to h

Ewu Korea. You have been noticed. Rest in peace.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by 01mcfadden(m): 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
Bloggers and their distorted stories just to attract traffic. Tomorrow now, he would deny it again.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by seunfape(m): 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2017
iamsparrow:
Evans again?
we need the information
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by government77(f): 7:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
She suppose take cane beat you Abi? Ode
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by Ebios(m): 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
Evans is now more "popular"(notorious) dan some state governors
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by Bottombelle: 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by jamelite: 7:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
[quote author=Aufbauh post=58220969]Evans said his mother only told him to stop whatever he was doing that led to his being shot.

Listen to him @the above statement.

Was Evans expecting his mother to cut cane and flog him in the bum bum before?
There is always a justification for comitting crime.[/q
It is obvious dat his family new about his game meanwhile he is addicted to it wat else do u wan him to say
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If only women could be like Evans's mom and mind their freaking business.

Gosh!!!

hmmmm... "honest advice bawo"...
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by kingrt2(m): 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hear your mama hear your papa

See signature
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by mentor40(m): 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
fake interview.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by perdollar(m): 7:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
I hate repetition of sentence in a story, very annoying.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If only women could be like Evans's mom and mind their freaking business.

Gosh!!!

@the bolded grin
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by Wisebisho: 7:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
exlinkleads:
Evans the celebrity

who cares what your mother told u

I thought they have sentenced u to death by hanging?
Bet me.. Evans will soon walk away.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
UnknownT:
Una wan distract us with Evans again? For some hours now, we have been Evans-free
lol
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by AnanseK(m): 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
So this super criminal has not yet been hanged by law?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul / FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) / Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.